Ozempic (semaglutide) wtf?

lukiss96

So I have finally decided to use it this strange pen, I injected 36 clicks which is 0.5mg (right?) and after couple hours I already feel like I hate eating?

Is it normal? Is it placebo x10 effect? I had this steak on my mind now I don't even want it?

What is food? Do we need to eat? Can I not eat and not die? Am I invincible?

But really though when is it supposed to work and do the effects wear off over time?

Do I need to inject it more frequently
than once a week?
20220714_150737.jpg

I feel super nauseous and unsure if that’s sicky or not hungry. Gonna try eat now.

Organic eggs, Grass Fed Butter
Sourdough, Raw honey
Half a sirloin steak
Kefir Mango, Berry and Kiwi shake.

I’m report back.

What’s food noise?

Food noise is something telling your brain go to eet while your are not really not hungry. I think it’s similar to binge eating

Food noise also seems to coincide with boredom and/or anxiety. Many possible avenues. Worth looking in to.

So I have finally decided to use it this strange pen, I injected 36 clicks which is 0.5mg (right?) and after couple hours I already feel like I hate eating?

Is it normal? Is it placebo x10 effect? I had this steak on my mind now I don't even want it?

What is food? Do we need to eat? Can I not eat and not die? Am I invincible?

But really though when is it supposed to work and do the effects wear off over time?

than once a week?
View attachment 169195
I'm currently running 2mg/week. I get bad sides so I inject every day. Keeps the sides a bit better and brings more even appetite suppression.
When I started, it kicked in that day, and the following day I noticed it working.

I'm currently running 2mg/week. I get bad sides so I inject every day. Keeps the sides a bit better and brings more even appetite suppression.
When I started, it kicked in that day, and the following day I noticed it working.

2mg seems high. What sides and did you titrate up?

According to guide lines, to get to 2mg would take around 20/24 weeks depending has fast you jumped.

I was injecting in the legs, I have read that it works better in the abdomen, is this true?

It makes no difference. It’s psychosematic im p sure. The drug is systemic and lasts weeks I don’t see how injecting it near the stomach makes any difference but I’m no expert. It makes no difference for me. But I also have no good place to hit my legs anymore now that I’ve lost lbs

Posting my 2 cents here.
I've been on semaglutide 1.7mg per week for about a month, and all together since Dec last year.
instead of taking it weekly, I inject 1mg every 4 days to reduce the possible side effects.

I don't feel much reduction of the food noise, in fact, I still get hungry.
Either my sema is bad or another drug I'm taking "pregabalin" is making me hungry.

I plan on dropping the pregabalin soon hopefully, and then I think the sema might work better.

Anyone has any experience with sema not working as well as some people describe?

PS: Im not on 2.4mg because the couple of times I tried, I got constipated.

Posting my 2 cents here.
I've been on semaglutide 1.7mg per week for about a month, and all together since Dec last year.
instead of taking it weekly, I inject 1mg every 4 days to reduce the possible side effects.

I don't feel much reduction of the food noise, in fact, I still get hungry.
Either my sema is bad or another drug I'm taking "pregabalin" is making me hungry.

I plan on dropping the pregabalin soon hopefully, and then I think the sema might work better.

Anyone has any experience with sema not working as well as some people describe?

PS: Im not on 2.4mg because the couple of times I tried, I got constipated.
here, since yesterday with 0.75 and it is the same, I only notice it when I get up, I am less hungry but during the day it is the same...don't know if I am injecting wrong, i think not because i do the same with MT2 and get good tann, I think the vial is bad.

here, since yesterday with 0.75 and it is the same, I only notice it when I get up, I am less hungry but during the day it is the same...don't know if I am injecting wrong, i think not because i do the same with MT2 and get good tann, I think the vial is bad.
0.75mg is still quite low though. Maintenance doses are 1.7 to 2.4mg weekly.
I don't think you can inject it wrong besides using a very long needle and poking a hole all the way out your back

I think that some people might be more sensitive than others, but wait until you go up to the right dose.

0.75mg is still quite low though. Maintenance doses are 1.7 to 2.4mg weekly.
I don't think you can inject it wrong besides using a very long needle and poking a hole all the way out your back

I think that some people might be more sensitive than others, but wait until you go up to the right dose.

Bro switch to Tirz. It's pricier but way better. Lots of people who sema doesn't work for get better results with tirz. It's on sale with QSC right now for very cheap.

I take Sema, and it's like... I still eat, I still feel the hunger, but when I eat my stomach feels full very quickly. But I'm still hungry. Tirz, it does what you think. Hunger hits far later and lighter than usual, no food noise, small meals and drinks only keep you very satiated, it's beautiful.

Bro switch to Tirz. It's pricier but way better. Lots of people who sema doesn't work for get better results with tirz. It's on sale with QSC right now for very cheap.

I take Sema, and it's like... I still eat, I still feel the hunger, but when I eat my stomach feels full very quickly. But I'm still hungry. Tirz, it does what you think. Hunger hits far later and lighter than usual, no food noise, small meals and drinks only keep you very satiated, it's beautiful.
I'd like to switch, but Tirzepatide is crazy expensive, even with QSC
The standard dose is supposed to be 15mg, so you need to use 1 vial per week!!

By the way, is there some sort of cross tolerance between sema and tirz? Or you need to start tapering from scratch?

Last edited:
I'd like to switch, but Tirzepatide is crazy expensive, even with QSC
The standard dose is supposed to be 15mg, so you need to use 1 vial per week!!

That's a BS excuse......the most recent sale was 10x30mg for like what $360? that's 20 weeks at max dosage for less than 80 a month are you really that fucking poor? It'll pay for itself in food savings alone.

Also, it will take at least 6 months to get up to max dose. I've been on 10mg a week dosed at 6.6 every 5 days for many months now and I don't feel a need to increase. I'll probably up it soon considering that the weather is getting warmer and I can workout outside on the daily, stack it with CJC 1295 and my BPC 157 for the joints. I'm literally unemployed with my only life plans to get skinny playing fucking handball at the park and can afford these peptides from QSC.

I understand sema is like 10 a week at max dosage with QSC. It's significantly more expensive... but much like the NYC subway stabbing statistics, a 4x increase is still a very digestible number.

Last edited:
I'll probably up it soon considering that the weather is getting warmer and I can workout outside on the daily,

At a time when you know you'll be exercising more... why increase the dose?

This might be a good time to see if you can taper down. Maybe the added exercise will help re-adjustment. Idk.

making a comparison according to the dosage table, 2mg of sema is equal to 5mg of tirze

That sounds off. 2.4 is the maximum wegovy dose. 15 is the maximum zepbound dose. 2mg sema is probably more like 10mg tirz.

At a time when you know you'll be exercising more... why increase the dose?

This might be a good time to see if you can taper down. Maybe the added exercise will help re-adjustment. Idk.

I’m not at re adjustment yet. SW 265, CW 215lbs. I still have 20lbs to lose at least. I want to increase the dose, increase appetite suppression, do lots of fasted exercise along with pins of MOD GRF 1-29 to boost HGH to maximum physiological levels so I keep as much muscle as possible during these later phases of weight loss where atrophy is common.

Once I feel my goal body composition has become my set weight, I’ll begin titrating down off the GLP’s. That’s probably another year or 1.5 years down the line.

than once a week?
View attachment 169195

Bro-science warning.

Some say every day dosing to avoid sides but the biology of these drugs in particular might suggest otherwise. Dynamic up/downregulation of certain signaling pathways might provide benefits that take a week or so to come back to homeostasis, then you hit 'em again.

Thus, weekly dosing.

But many of us learned the hard way with weekly testosterone injections that improved with EOD or twice weekly dosing. May or may not apply to everything.

Bro-science warning.

Some say every day dosing to avoid sides but the biology of these drugs in particular might suggest otherwise. Dynamic up/downregulation of certain signaling pathways might provide benefits that take a week or so to come back to homeostasis, then you hit 'em again.

Thus, weekly dosing.

But many of us learned the hard way with weekly testosterone injections that improved with EOD or twice weekly dosing. May or may not apply to everything.
True more is not always better. Btw lol at this thread, it was my one and only experiment with semaglutide back in 22 summer. I didn't like it and lasted only a few weeks. Feels much better to have some appetite and control myself.

Bro-science warning.

Thus, weekly dosing.

You should read more about the lizard saliva that they found to make this drug last a week. They did try using it daily until they modified it because no general consumer will be pinning daily or 2x daily.

With that said, I do agree you should not do it daily, you should allow the drug to build and flush out of your system as intended. Without that bile monster venom or whatever it would probably smart to do it daily.