Ozempic (semaglutide) wtf?

lukiss96

So I have finally decided to use it this strange pen, I injected 36 clicks which is 0.5mg (right?) and after couple hours I already feel like I hate eating?

Is it normal? Is it placebo x10 effect? I had this steak on my mind now I don't even want it?

What is food? Do we need to eat? Can I not eat and not die? Am I invincible?

But really though when is it supposed to work and do the effects wear off over time?

Do I need to inject it more frequently
than once a week?
20220714_150737.jpg

I’ve read that HGH and Semaglutide go together like tren and mast or peanut butter and jelly. Something about GH raising blood glucose and the Sema lowering it.

I’m not sure the science but I have been using both together for about 3 months now. I have noticed my insulin sensitivity has improved. So much so that I actually felt like I was on a mild cycle for several weeks despite only taking less than 100mg of testosterone weekly plus 3iu GH and Sema. The reason I’m aware that it’s the insulin sensitivity is because it felt the exact same way it does during the 1 to 4 weeks after stopping a DNP cycle.
Would you also say that HGH is one of your favorite products in changing your physique?

This is what I’m finding to be very true for my usage of GH at 42. So far the only negative thing I can find about using semaglutide is that it makes me not want to consume much fluids at all. Very bizarre and probably so pronounced that I wont be using it during summer because I sweat like a marathon runner during hot months. Not a recipe for hydration success.
Funny you say that. I'm not as thirsty and simply drink because I know it's the right thing to do. But it never dawned on me as to why.

Ha, it's about 2mg 2 or 3 days depending on my memory. I laugh because they tell you to pin 5 days a week. This was my first experience with HGH (what I mean by that is that I am still on the first 10 vials that I ever purchased). It really has changed my strength and physique much faster than other things.
You mean 2-3 iu.

2-3mg is 6-9 units

Would you also say that HGH is one of your favorite products in changing your physique?
Oh yeah. It’s a winner in my book. I try to limit usage to 9 months a year. Never get above 4iu anymore. Never did hyperplasia doses for any length of time.

I finally got around to getting a glucose test kit. I’ll have some data here soon. But I have no reason to believe there’s any concerns.

I think I’m done blasting but for the last 6-7 years I have not used anabolics without GH. I tried once and it was just lacking so bad. GH really ties it all together. A key ingredient IMO

Yes. The window about 1 week after stopping dnp is when you start to notice it. After your body flushes out all the excess water. And for me it usually lasts several weeks. If you’re on anabolics it’s wild and you will easily notice it.

skin will be tighter and your More vascular. Nutrients from meals are used more efficiently. Body just works better on the inside. And the feedback in the gym during that period is like damn near instant. You can really pack on some quality, lean muscle during the window. It’s really nice.

I also noticed that if you time it just right and have your blast compounds kinda all kicking in during the week you drop the dnp it’s the most magical time in a training career. That next 4-6 weeks is probably what it feels like to be a high level pro growing on good stuff.

I have never been able to eat super clean during that time so maybe it will last longer for you. Dnp makes me ravenous on it and even after I’m off. Carbs and sugar too lol
I am the same way on DNP. It didn't use to affect me like that, but now cycles are hard to control food intake on because of the dang cravings.

i think you have been using same length of time as me. Maybe even longer. I’m curious if you have been able to personally experience any negative side effects from Sema? Also Tirze if you have used it.

Any negatives you have experienced? Any potential issues you are keeping an eye on? I’m still very hesitant to call this stuff a miracle drug because it’s so damn suspicious that I can’t seem to find out anything bad about it potentially. The lack of thirst is really the only negative I’m finding so far.
I personally had no side effects so far. My girlfriend had crazy episodes of hickups in the beginning. But that was it. GLP-1 RAs appear to be very safe for the majority of people. But there is some kind of very rare cases of gallbladder disease and stuff like that. @Inspired once told me about it in another thread, where he linked studies and medical papers. From what I have read this appears to be the case mostly for people losing insane amounts of body weight.

Hey guys, new to the forum here. Ive been taking ozempic for a month, just about to move to the 1mg a week dose. Since its so expensive ill probably just buy the 3mgs semaglutide vials from Peptide sciences.

My question is, do you just pull from the vial and inject? or does it need to be reconstituted? Pardon my ignorance. new to peptides.

Hey guys, new to the forum here. Ive been taking ozempic for a month, just about to move to the 1mg a week dose. Since its so expensive ill probably just buy the 3mgs semaglutide vials from Peptide sciences.

My question is, do you just pull from the vial and inject? or does it need to be reconstituted? Pardon my ignorance. new to peptides.
You reconstitute the Semaglutide with bacteriostatic water.

in the same vial of the sema? how many ml of bacteriostatic water per mg of sema? thanks for your response
You put the bacteriostatic water into the vial of Semaglutide. You can use how much water you want, but you have to write it down, and calculate the dose. I have used different amounts of water, so I don't have a specific amount of water to tell you. You certainly don't need much water.

You put the bacteriostatic water into the vial of Semaglutide. You can use how much water you want, but you have to write it down, and calculate the dose. I have used different amounts of water, so I don't have a specific amount of water to tell you. You certainly don't need much water.
Great, thanks for ur response man!

I’ve read that HGH and Semaglutide go together like tren and mast or peanut butter and jelly. Something about GH raising blood glucose and the Sema lowering it.

I’m not sure the science but I have been using both together for about 3 months now. I have noticed my insulin sensitivity has improved. So much so that I actually felt like I was on a mild cycle for several weeks despite only taking less than 100mg of testosterone weekly plus 3iu GH and Sema. The reason I’m aware that it’s the insulin sensitivity is because it felt the exact same way it does during the 1 to 4 weeks after stopping a DNP cycle.
What dose Sema did you take? Also the Gh 3iu one shot in the am daily?

Rybelsus worked for a time. It was kind of a hassle. Had to wake up and take it on an empty stomach and then go back to sleep. Wake back up and start my day. I had the 7mg tabs and it was difficult to split them because of their football shape. Always had horrible heartburn. Once I ran out I switched to the injection. Miles difference. Injection is SOO much better. Much more appetite suppression. Less side effects. I can take it whenever I want unlike the pill.

But after a month of sema I switched to tirzepatide and it’s a heck of a lot better than sema. Sema is good for someone on a budget. I splurged for the tirze.
Whered u get Tirzepatide?