Ozempic (semaglutide) wtf?

lukiss96

So I have finally decided to use it this strange pen, I injected 36 clicks which is 0.5mg (right?) and after couple hours I already feel like I hate eating?

Is it normal? Is it placebo x10 effect? I had this steak on my mind now I don't even want it?

What is food? Do we need to eat? Can I not eat and not die? Am I invincible?

But really though when is it supposed to work and do the effects wear off over time?

Do I need to inject it more frequently
than once a week?
20220714_150737.jpg

Good to hear. What dosage protocol are you running with Tirzepatide? Like how often are you going up and how much?
I’m trying to stay at 5 for my bank accounts sake. Also I’m maintaining now so I just like the slight hunger suppression sides. It’s definitely not nearly as strong as it was 3 weeks ago. I do 2.5 Mondays and Thursdays as I find it wears off after about day 4/5

Hey, what was your DNP dose on this combo? And do you still recommend a 10 day DNP run with the SemaG?
Adding a quick seven to 10 day 200mg/day DNP run definitely sounds like it could torch fat.
Well I started at about 222lbs. 200mg I would consider too low for my taste for a short cycle at least. I was running 500mg for 10 days with enough semaglutide to make me comfortable at about 2500 cals with an hour of lifting or cardio per day and a moderate amount of physical activity with my job. Normally it would take about 4000 cals or more to be at the same satiety as I was on the semaglutide. So with both I went from 222 to 208 after 5 days off from the dnp and I'm still losing water (I usually keep improving for about 10 days post dnp). So I imagine once I fill back out I'll be at about 211 ish. So yeah I'd definitely recommend this combo. Worked better than eating more and doing more cardio on the dnp like I did in the past - basically felt a lot easier to lose that much weight. In previous dnp cycles I was doing 2/day LONG LISS sessions to compensate for how much I was eating so I was completely exhausted and bedridden the rest of the day. With the semaglutide I could just do one workout and still have enough energy throughout the day to do other things (like go to work) and lose even a bit more weight.

I’ve got about another month of sema left. Then I plan to take a couple months off before starting Tirzepatide. What dosage of Sema were you using when you switched and what was your starting Tirzepatide dosage?
I was on 2mg of sema and switched to the 5mg tirze. I did a few weeks on 5mg and then upped tirze to 7.5mg. I like this dose right now. Weight started to come off after a stall.

Is it ok to add semaglutide to your hgh protocol?
I do, but I'm not sure if there is a part of it that's counter intuitive. The semaglutide by itself curbs my appetite. But when I add HGH, I do find myself eating. I don't lose weight, but I don't really gain either. I am good with the results in the mirror, so I'm content.

I went from 2.4 sema to 5 tirz and it was stronger with less sides.
Stronger? Jeez. i haven't used semaglutide but I did use liraglutide and at 0.45mg/day (full medicinal dose is 1.8mg) I felt horrendously uncomfortable. 0.3mg was plety effective at blunting appetite. The only thing that even made me look at food was low energy/low blood sugar, but I was stuffed after two bites.

Stronger? Jeez. i haven't used semaglutide but I did use liraglutide and at 0.45mg/day (full medicinal dose is 1.8mg) I felt horrendously uncomfortable. 0.3mg was plety effective at blunting appetite. The only thing that even made me look at food was low energy/low blood sugar, but I was stuffed after two bites.
Stronger for me in terms of appetite suppression and being full after meals. The side effects are different for everyone

I do, but I'm not sure if there is a part of it that's counter intuitive. The semaglutide by itself curbs my appetite. But when I add HGH, I do find myself eating. I don't lose weight, but I don't really gain either. I am good with the results in the mirror, so I'm content.
Interesting. What’s your dose for Hgh?

Man, thats great for your wallet!!!
Liraglutide at 1.8mg/day doesn't even equal semaglutide at 0.5mg/wk for me.

I’ve read that HGH and Semaglutide go together like tren and mast or peanut butter and jelly. Something about GH raising blood glucose and the Sema lowering it.

I’m not sure the science but I have been using both together for about 3 months now. I have noticed my insulin sensitivity has improved. So much so that I actually felt like I was on a mild cycle for several weeks despite only taking less than 100mg of testosterone weekly plus 3iu GH and Sema. The reason I’m aware that it’s the insulin sensitivity is because it felt the exact same way it does during the 1 to 4 weeks after stopping a DNP cycle.

I’ve read that HGH and Semaglutide go together like tren and mast or peanut butter and jelly. Something about GH raising blood glucose and the Sema lowering it.

I’m not sure the science but I have been using both together for about 3 months now. I have noticed my insulin sensitivity has improved. So much so that I actually felt like I was on a mild cycle for several weeks despite only taking less than 100mg of testosterone weekly plus 3iu GH and Sema. The reason I’m aware that it’s the insulin sensitivity is because it felt the exact same way it does during the 1 to 4 weeks after stopping a DNP cycle.
both favor nutrient partitioning. I am sure that even a low dose of sema would be beneficial on any cycle.

I do wonder about running .5mg a week just to help with BG control, even on a bulk

I just came off dnp 6 days ago. Can you go into more detail about what you mean how you can feel the insulin sensitivity? Is it just better pumps and being able to eat more carbs without noticing fat gain or is it more than that?

I just came off dnp 6 days ago. Can you go into more detail about what you mean how you can feel the insulin sensitivity? Is it just better pumps and being able to eat more carbs without noticing fat gain or is it more than that?
Yes. The window about 1 week after stopping dnp is when you start to notice it. After your body flushes out all the excess water. And for me it usually lasts several weeks. If you’re on anabolics it’s wild and you will easily notice it.

skin will be tighter and your More vascular. Nutrients from meals are used more efficiently. Body just works better on the inside. And the feedback in the gym during that period is like damn near instant. You can really pack on some quality, lean muscle during the window. It’s really nice.

I also noticed that if you time it just right and have your blast compounds kinda all kicking in during the week you drop the dnp it’s the most magical time in a training career. That next 4-6 weeks is probably what it feels like to be a high level pro growing on good stuff.

I have never been able to eat super clean during that time so maybe it will last longer for you. Dnp makes me ravenous on it and even after I’m off. Carbs and sugar too lol

sorry meant to say low dose would be good with HGH for bg control.
This is what I’m finding to be very true for my usage of GH at 42. So far the only negative thing I can find about using semaglutide is that it makes me not want to consume much fluids at all. Very bizarre and probably so pronounced that I wont be using it during summer because I sweat like a marathon runner during hot months. Not a recipe for hydration success.

Yeah, I'm totally on-board with Semaglutide & HGH combo..(now @Type-IIx will come on and show us wrong)....
I don't he will. In fact, there's a thread on professional muscle by him where he mentioned different methods to improve insulin resistance and there we talked about how well GLP-1 RAs (and sglt-2 inhibitors) work together with rHGH to keep insulin sensitivity in check.

And I agree, 0.5mg to 0.75mg semaglutide might be enough for most if you already have a good insulin sensitivity to start with.

I don't he will. In fact, there's a thread on professional muscle by him where he mentioned different methods to improve insulin resistance and there we talked about how well GLP-1 RAs (and sglt-2 inhibitors) work together with rHGH to keep insulin sensitivity in check.

And I agree, 0.5mg to 0.75mg semaglutide might be enough for most if you already have a good insulin sensitivity to start with.
i think you have been using same length of time as me. Maybe even longer. I’m curious if you have been able to personally experience any negative side effects from Sema? Also Tirze if you have used it.

Any negatives you have experienced? Any potential issues you are keeping an eye on? I’m still very hesitant to call this stuff a miracle drug because it’s so damn suspicious that I can’t seem to find out anything bad about it potentially. The lack of thirst is really the only negative I’m finding so far.

Interesting. What’s your dose for Hgh?
Ha, it's about 2mg 2 or 3 days depending on my memory. I laugh because they tell you to pin 5 days a week. This was my first experience with HGH (what I mean by that is that I am still on the first 10 vials that I ever purchased). It really has changed my strength and physique much faster than other things.