Ozempic (semaglutide) wtf?

lukiss96

So I have finally decided to use it this strange pen, I injected 36 clicks which is 0.5mg (right?) and after couple hours I already feel like I hate eating?

Is it normal? Is it placebo x10 effect? I had this steak on my mind now I don't even want it?

What is food? Do we need to eat? Can I not eat and not die? Am I invincible?

But really though when is it supposed to work and do the effects wear off over time?

Do I need to inject it more frequently
than once a week?
20220714_150737.jpg

My mother is using ozempic (pharmacy) in very low doses 0.125mg up to 0.15mg and it works wondefully she says. Although she can control her appetite better than most people I assume and she's working out her whole life. Almost 50 years old and fit. Bf right around 20%. She has been using it for 5 months and she doesn't even feel the need to increase. So yeah stuff is potent if from pharmacy.

As for myself, I can't even reach maintenance calories 3500 with it, so for me it's counterproductive. But i damn sure effetive. I myself only used it for couple months.
Would it be inappropriate to ask you to post pics of your mom? You make her sound hot.

Eyyy! you taking this shit with dnp bro? I sure am. I figure they will compliment eachother perfectly. Semaglutide to drastically reduce the cals in, and dnp to drastically increase the cals out. I figure this combo should be insane for fat loss and allow you to lose even more weight than just a higher dose of dnp would on it's own. Most people seem to just take one or the other and get impressive results. I'm on day 2 and I can only imagine what both will do!
Yeah, I have a bad habit of going all in. I noticed that I'm still hungry as hell when on HGH and that gorilla mind creatine pre workout. But when using that I still don't gain too much weight. I stay under 200 and I look ripped for the first time in my life. But I may have to get off some things soon, as my mojo has reached a breaking point.

Yeah, I have a bad habit of going all in. I noticed that I'm still hungry as hell when on HGH and that gorilla mind creatine pre workout. But when using that I still don't gain too much weight. I stay under 200 and I look ripped for the first time in my life. But I may have to get off some things soon, as my mojo has reached a breaking point.
Yeah, that's me too. I was gonna add t3 as well but it didn't arrive in time. I just don't run the dnp for very long. Maybe 10 days or so. Almost done with a 10-11 day cycle of the dnp/semaglutide combo. I didn't have much fat to lose. Shrunk down real, real fast I must say. Even quicker than my first ever dnp run when I actually had a ton of fat to lose. I think the semaglutide is adding more to the fat loss than just the additional decrease in cals. Lots of people on reddit saying they are losing a lot more than what the calorie decrease should equate to.

Always start with .25. It works. It isn't magic. It's just....slow and subtle and after a couple weeks the weight starts coming off. I increased to .50 and I should have stayed at .25 because I feel like the increase in dose increased my tolerance a bit. When I went back to. 25 it wasn't as good as when I used it originally.

I know you took the pills, but the pen may be quite different.
This is my tactic. Allways use the lowest effective dose

So I have finally decided to use it this strange pen, I injected 36 clicks which is 0.5mg (right?) and after couple hours I already feel like I hate eating?

Is it normal? Is it placebo x10 effect? I had this steak on my mind now I don't even want it?

What is food? Do we need to eat? Can I not eat and not die? Am I invincible?

But really though when is it supposed to work and do the effects wear off over time?

Do I need to inject it more frequently
than once a week?
View attachment 169195
I found I needed to split my dose every 3 days or so at 500mcg. I went up to 1000mcg for a single dose, but when that seemed to wear off after 3-4 days I took another 500 and was good for another 4 days. So I just decided to go with twice a week dosing and that worked great.

...I just don't run the dnp for very long. Maybe 10 days or so. Almost done with a 10-11 day cycle of the dnp/semaglutide combo.
Hey, what was your DNP dose on this combo? And do you still recommend a 10 day DNP run with the SemaG?
Adding a quick seven to 10 day 200mg/day DNP run definitely sounds like it could torch fat.

Hey, what was your DNP dose on this combo? And do you still recommend a 10 day DNP run with the SemaG?
Adding a quick seven to 10 day 200mg/day DNP run definitely sounds like it could torch fat.
I feel like if you can't lose weight on semaglutide the effects of DNP will be reversed shortly after stopping it.

Where the fuck is anyone even getting "good" semaglutide that isn't the prescription...or actually even getting the prescription without being diagnosed with diabetes? (just tell me because I am too lazy to look :))

Where the fuck is anyone even getting "good" semaglutide that isn't the prescription...or actually even getting the prescription without being diagnosed with diabetes? (just tell me because I am too lazy to look :))
Well if it helps answer your question. But I get mine from a trt clinic. Went in looking for trt. Walked out with semaglutide. For $150 a month I figured I'd give it a shot. Works great

Hey any updates on Rybelsus? weight loss> sides? how often u take it etc
Rybelsus worked for a time. It was kind of a hassle. Had to wake up and take it on an empty stomach and then go back to sleep. Wake back up and start my day. I had the 7mg tabs and it was difficult to split them because of their football shape. Always had horrible heartburn. Once I ran out I switched to the injection. Miles difference. Injection is SOO much better. Much more appetite suppression. Less side effects. I can take it whenever I want unlike the pill.

But after a month of sema I switched to tirzepatide and it’s a heck of a lot better than sema. Sema is good for someone on a budget. I splurged for the tirze.

Rybelsus worked for a time. It was kind of a hassle. Had to wake up and take it on an empty stomach and then go back to sleep. Wake back up and start my day. I had the 7mg tabs and it was difficult to split them because of their football shape. Always had horrible heartburn. Once I ran out I switched to the injection. Miles difference. Injection is SOO much better. Much more appetite suppression. Less side effects. I can take it whenever I want unlike the pill.

But after a month of sema I switched to tirzepatide and it’s a heck of a lot better than sema. Sema is good for someone on a budget. I splurged for the tirze.
I’ve got about another month of sema left. Then I plan to take a couple months off before starting Tirzepatide. What dosage of Sema were you using when you switched and what was your starting Tirzepatide dosage?