Ozempic (semaglutide) wtf?

lukiss96

So I have finally decided to use it this strange pen, I injected 36 clicks which is 0.5mg (right?) and after couple hours I already feel like I hate eating?

Is it normal? Is it placebo x10 effect? I had this steak on my mind now I don't even want it?

What is food? Do we need to eat? Can I not eat and not die? Am I invincible?

But really though when is it supposed to work and do the effects wear off over time?

Do I need to inject it more frequently
than once a week?
20220714_150737.jpg

I used two ozempic pins from BG and they worked incredibly well. Lost almost 15 pounds. I’ve been trying Rybelsius for the past couple of weeks. 14mg/day and doing about 4-5 days/week. To me, it’s not as effective. I have some sema coming from peptide science. Anyone have feedback on their product?
It works. Using it now at .25 mg on week two.

Down 5 lbs so far.

I’ve posted a few times of my experience in this thread. Nothing insane and you still need to have some discipline but the effort required is way less.

Day 6 of rybelsus… 7mgs first 4 days 14 mgs yesterday And 14 mgs today. NO comparison what so ever in my opinion !!!

I didn’t think about food on Ozempic.

Rybelsus I can tell I’m on it a little but like I said no comparison. I’ll start searching again for Ozempic as I used @BG pharmaceuticals and @PHARMAonly.

BG can’t get it rite now he stated, so I’ll see how express shipping is from Pharmaonly, as I don’t like it to be in the warm weather in transit to long incase I want to run it for over 4 weeks. Maybe I’ll try the peptides you guys talk of too.

This is how a these should be, Informative info between some good guys.

Day 6 of rybelsus… 7mgs first 4 days 14 mgs yesterday And 14 mgs today. NO comparison what so ever in my opinion !!!

Rybelsus I can tell I’m on it a little but like I said no comparison. I’ll start searching again for Ozempic as I used @BG pharmaceuticals and @PHARMAonly.

BG can’t get it rite now he stated, so I’ll see how express shipping is from Pharmaonly, as I don’t like it to be in the warm weather in transit to long incase I want to run it for over 4 weeks. Maybe I’ll try the peptides you guys talk of too.

I like peptide science as another option too. We all know I'm running QSC right now.

Same here. Ran 7mg for a week, didn't feel anything. Probably because the pills should not be halved (stomach breaks it down i guess). Now on day 4 of 14mg. I can feel i'm on something, there's a slight decrease in appetite but nothing major. I ordered an Ozempic pen from Pharma Only. Hope to get it by the end of the week. Will start Ozempic at .25/week and see how i feel on that.

It's pretty funny how this thread ended up being a discussion about ozempic/semaglutide and OP was some naive ignorant fool :D

Not saying, it's bad at all, some good information and personal experiences to read.

I better stop typing, cuz I'll provoke @phenominal34 again.

It's pretty funny how this thread ended up being a discussion about ozempic/semaglutide and OP was some naive ignorant fool :D

Not saying, it's bad at all, some good information and personal experiences to read.

I better stop typing, cuz I'll provoke @phenominal34 again.
I actually like to have an Ozempic / Semaglutide thread. It's great to read other's opinions and experiences.

I still wonder if going off for a month will my Ozempic tolerance be reset?

I still feel so hungry... the NPP hunger is a fucking bitch.
I actually like to have an Ozempic / Semaglutide thread. It's great to read other's opinions and experiences.

I still wonder if going off for a month will my Ozempic tolerance be reset?
I am leaning toward yes, but not a full reset. When I restarted ozempic because nandrolone created this massive hunger. I got diarrhea because I ramped up too fast.

Tirzepatide is going to change, peoples lifes with insulin resistance as its works on duel receptors, so glp 1 and gip . The problem with insulin resistance is , the insulin dosn't make it into the cells, glp 1 may stimulate your pancreas to produce insulin but if you have high levels of insulin resistance it wont do much. I think this new product will help people more with the insulin resistance side of things, and allow the insulin to enter the cells.

Ozempic only cost me 40$ with my insurance and if i wanted to fill out a bunch of paper work i could have got it for free, canada may be a bit better then some other area's

do you think tirzepatide is better for people with insulin resistance compared to people just losing a few pounds? I have the brand name tirzepatide from a pharmacy and compared to QSC semaglutide it feels a little weak with the appetite suppressing. I'm reading it's more GIP than GLP-1. Maybe GLP-1 could just work better for some people that don't have insulin resistance? Stuck on 7.5mg till the doctor gives the higher doses, hoping the hype is real with it.

do you think tirzepatide is better for people with insulin resistance compared to people just losing a few pounds? I have the brand name tirzepatide from a pharmacy and compared to QSC semaglutide it feels a little weak with the appetite suppressing. I'm reading it's more GIP than GLP-1. Maybe GLP-1 could just work better for some people that don't have insulin resistance? Stuck on 7.5mg till the doctor gives the higher doses, hoping the hype is real with it.
Honestly im not sure, canada doesn't have it yet, just on paper it seems like it should be the missing key for insulin resistance. Theres definitely more to insulin resistance then loosing weight thats for sure. If it acts on gip more then one would think it would be better for insulin resistance anyway, because most that are resistant have enough insulin in our bodys. I remeber when i first pulled a fasting insulin blood test i was around 24, after i started lantus i was 100 , so lots of insulin , but not getting into the cells, i would think thats where gip would help.

Im taking a small dosage of ozempic now as a trial run with huma at 12mg once a week and its working decent with zero side effects, hungry as a horse still , i do notice a bit more of a drop in blood surgar if i don't eat for awhile so its helping. But i also control the large food intake with huma. So i maintain a good ac1 to begin with .

With Tirzepatide, have you thought about trying Metformin in addition, to combat any existing insulin resistance? That might do the trick.

I also have used Metformin with Ozempic, when I went carb heavy or didn't exercise. I think Metformin is a cheap way to enhance the Ozempic.

With Tirzepatide, have you thought about trying Metformin in addition, to combat any existing insulin resistance? That might do the trick.

I also have used Metformin with Ozempic, when I went carb heavy or didn't exercise. I think Metformin is a cheap way to enhance the Ozempic.
Metformin doesn't work for insulin resistance, (there is a grey area) has no effect on insulin sensitivity at all, slows the release of sugar being released from the liver etc it allows your body more time to process so it slowly helps lower your ac1, i also take 500mg of Metformin, iv taken up to 2000mg it didn't make a difference i never noticed a change. I just stick to 500mg now for anti aging and the extra bumb.

Far as enhancing the ozempic, sure it can help i would agree with that.

Metformin doesn't work for insulin resistance, (there is a grey area) has no effect on insulin sensitivity at all, slows the release of sugar being released from the liver etc it allows your body more time to process so it slowly helps lower your ac1, i also take 500mg of Metformin, iv taken up to 2000mg it didn't make a difference i never noticed a change. I just stick to 500mg now for anti aging and the extra bumb.

Far as enhancing the ozempic, sure it can help i would agree with that.

What's your take on this study below?

Metformin enhances insulin signalling in insulin-dependent and -independent pathways in insulin resistant muscle cells

Really? metformin with semaglutide was the first time I felt hypoglycemic

What's your take on this study below?

Metformin enhances insulin signalling in insulin-dependent and -independent pathways in insulin resistant muscle cells
You honestly have to take all these cases and research articles and studys on a case by case basis per individual, thats one reason i don't read them often, each individual has there own underlying issues that can change or alter any study that effects us all differently, @Cridi887 says that metformin and ozempic is too much for him, its possible he has good insulin sensitivity and other proper working hormones, someone like me that tips the scale to hypothyroidism and then high levels of rt3 often i fight insulin resistance more then others, this causes diabetic medication to not work the same as it does others. So dose metformin do all that, that the study says? It hughly depends on the individual. The number 1 best thing you can do is to check your surgar regularly, check vitals and body temperature, keeping your body in Its perfect homeostasis is your best tool to staying healthy and in balance.

Sponsors

Latest posts