Ozempic (semaglutide) wtf?

lukiss96

So I have finally decided to use it this strange pen, I injected 36 clicks which is 0.5mg (right?) and after couple hours I already feel like I hate eating?

Is it normal? Is it placebo x10 effect? I had this steak on my mind now I don't even want it?

What is food? Do we need to eat? Can I not eat and not die? Am I invincible?

But really though when is it supposed to work and do the effects wear off over time?

Do I need to inject it more frequently
than once a week?
20220714_150737.jpg

Wow. Can you share your source? Or tell me more.
I went to my doctor, he gave me a blue prescription (not covered by insurance) and I went to a pharmacy nearby my house, paid for it and took it home with me. The hard part is finding a good doc that gives you the blue prescription.

I went to my doctor, he gave me a blue prescription (not covered by insurance) and I went to a pharmacy nearby my house, paid for it and took it home with me. The hard part is finding a good doc that gives you the blue prescription.
Thanks. You are lucky to have an understanding doctor. Did he give you a diagnosis or just the prescription without one? You don't have to say if you don't want too. Thanks for the tip though.

Normally they should just prescribe it if it isn't something really inappropriate and you are willing to pay for it, but too many doctors are scared of their own shadow.

Thanks. You are lucky to have an understanding doctor. Did he give you a diagnosis or just the prescription without one? You don't have to say if you don't want too. Thanks for the tip though.

Normally they should just prescribe it if it isn't something really inappropriate and you are willing to pay for it, but too many doctors are scared of their own shadow.
I honestly don’t know what his diagnosis was, I told him that I was super fat in the past (I made that up) and that I already lost 20kg with Ozempic and that I need a new prescription (blue one) and he asked a couple questions and then handed it over to me.

You guys eat when you are hungry? No wonder this drug didn't work for me.
Just start dieting and use Ozempic with it and it will magically feel a lot easier to stick to that diet. My girlfriend is doing it the normal way, she has no clue about a bodybuilding diet and she just eats less and feels fine.

Btw I injected another 0.25mg today and finally had some very mild side effects and slightly reduced hunger. So my starting dose is 0.5mg/wk.

Just finished my first week. I forget about food all day. Im really busy during the day and hardy slow down. Since my stomach doesn’t tell me I’m hungry, I totally forget I’m supposed to eat. And I don’t feel hungry at night when I’m settling in. I had to remind myself tonight to have dinner. I need to get my calories in. I guess this would be similar to intermittent fasting. I would eat during the day if I remembered but I literally have no cravings or pangs. I’ve tried to get 1500-2000 calories in but it’s difficult because I’m full before I finish my meal. Example: I had rice and beans with a steak quesadilla. I ate less than half the quesadilla and a couple of spoonfuls of rice and beans. I physically couldn’t eat more. It was delicious but I didn’t need to finish it. I’m down 8 pounds. So it seems the 7mg dose of Rybelsus is just fine for now. No need to do 14mg.

I honestly don’t know what his diagnosis was, I told him that I was super fat in the past (I made that up) and that I already lost 20kg with Ozempic and that I need a new prescription (blue one) and he asked a couple questions and then handed it over to me.

Just start dieting and use Ozempic with it and it will magically feel a lot easier to stick to that diet. My girlfriend is doing it the normal way, she has no clue about a bodybuilding diet and she just eats less and feels fine.

Btw I injected another 0.25mg today and finally had some very mild side effects and slightly reduced hunger. So my starting dose is 0.5mg/wk.

That's a great strategy actually. Thanks for sharing.

Only second day on it, but I don't understand why I feel so off.

I feel weaker, kinda light headed, sometimes it's harder to focus vision, feels like my head is under slight pressure, appetite is up and down and I feel like food is taking way longer to be processed, feel like so full like when bulking, also feel heat, food looks bland.

I'm irritable like a bitch on her period, actually not like that, but I'm way more impulsive and more aggressive wtf...

I'm only taking testosterone and equipoise and this nothing else, before adding semaglutide all was good.

Now, I feel like not myself. What is going on? I know you think I'm an idiot, I maybe am, idk.

But everybody reacts so good and gets no sides, so it can't be ozempic can it?
Low e2 from boldenone

Would a blood glucose meter be good to have for someone with no BG issues before starting semaglutide? If so, what numbers would be concerning to see after starting the treatment?

or am I way off base in how this stuff works?

Would a blood glucose meter be good to have for someone with no BG issues before starting semaglutide? If so, what numbers would be concerning to see after starting the treatment?

I think everyone who does more than Test should have a BG monitor, they are cheap and just in case something bad happens.

It would be fine to do it without a BG monitor. they prescribe wegovy to people where it goes up to 2.4mg. just ramp up per protocol.

I liked seeing the effects of being on it with HGH and seeing my BG normal lol

I don't think it's necessary unless you want to document the experience (which is actually a good idea if you are someone who likes details and is organized enough to write down and know where to find it).

I've used semaglutide while fasted etc, exercising etc. I felt fine.

I used two ozempic pins from BG and they worked incredibly well. Lost almost 15 pounds. I’ve been trying Rybelsius for the past couple of weeks. 14mg/day and doing about 4-5 days/week. To me, it’s not as effective. I have some sema coming from peptide science. Anyone have feedback on their product?

I think everyone who does more than Test should have a BG monitor, they are cheap and just in case something bad happens.

It would be fine to do it without a BG monitor. they prescribe wegovy to people where it goes up to 2.4mg. just ramp up per protocol.

I liked seeing the effects of being on it with HGH and seeing my BG normal lol
Alright I’m in. Which one you recommen?

I used two ozempic pins from BG and they worked incredibly well. Lost almost 15 pounds. I’ve been trying Rybelsius for the past couple of weeks. 14mg/day and doing about 4-5 days/week. To me, it’s not as effective. I have some sema coming from peptide science. Anyone have feedback on their product?
What dosing protocol did you follow for Ozempic? Currently running Rybelsus but not feeling much so i ordered an Ozempic pen which should be here end of the week. Not sure if i should start .25/week or .5/week since i will be on Rybelsus 14mg for a week by then.

What dosing protocol did you follow for Ozempic? Currently running Rybelsus but not feeling much so i ordered an Ozempic pen which should be here end of the week. Not sure if i should start .25/week or .5/week since i will be on Rybelsus 14mg for a week by then.
Always start with .25. It works. It isn't magic. It's just....slow and subtle and after a couple weeks the weight starts coming off. I increased to .50 and I should have stayed at .25 because I feel like the increase in dose increased my tolerance a bit. When I went back to. 25 it wasn't as good as when I used it originally.

I know you took the pills, but the pen may be quite different.

I did .25/week for 3 weeks, then .5/week for 3 weeks, then .75/week for 3, then full 1mg. If I was going from rybelsius to ozempic, I’d probably start at .5/week. But that’s just me. Never any harm in starting lower and going up as needed.

I did .25/week for 3 weeks, then .5/week for 3 weeks, then .75/week for 3, then full 1mg.
Yes, very good protocol, if I ever restart it I'll do it like you suggest.

If I was going from rybelsius to ozempic, I’d probably start at .5/week. But that’s just me. Never any harm in starting lower and going up as needed.
In case some people missed it, I started from 0.5mg (first injection) and it was quite a rough ride for me for the first 4-5 days and I can handle a lot of shit usually.

Start with 0.25mg or at least 0.375mg, as Ari said you can always go up and prevent harm.

Sponsors

Latest posts