PAINTDRINKER X CHEMICAL WARFARE X REBOUND

5-6 weeks of the harsher compounds for the rebound test/EQ to grow

Also pulled the mast don't think it's really doing much.

It would make 0 sense in my mind to run tren longer than 6 weeks lol same with the drol I couldn't imagine a 9 month growth phase on that cycle my dude

I'm not a expert by all means but i haven't seen anyone having tren in rebound. I've seen many do test-primo, or test-npp and some anadrol. Tren helps to prevent muscle catabolism which you won't have with a surplas and 750 carbs. It helps with insulin sensitivity as well which again you won't need since you're going to blast slin. I don't understand the logic behind tren in your rebound, iirc you said you'll have it so you won't add much fat? This is clearly a diet related thing and not a compound.

I’m going to make sure I respond to every tonight. Picked up a contract to remodel the entire basement of this hospital, the basement area has been closed off for 15 years. It’s straight out of a horror film and I’m on my own here for the next 3 weeks. If I stop posting I definitely got violently killed lol Very eerie setting here IMG_6638.webp

I’m going to make sure I respond to every tonight. Picked up a contract to remodel the entire basement of this hospital, the basement area has been closed off for 15 years. It’s straight out of a horror film and I’m on my own here for the next 3 weeks. If I stop posting I definitely got violently killed lol Very eerie setting here View attachment 298024
and its close to Halloween too,,,,, boooooahhhahhhaaa

I’m going to make sure I respond to every tonight. Picked up a contract to remodel the entire basement of this hospital, the basement area has been closed off for 15 years. It’s straight out of a horror film and I’m on my own here for the next 3 weeks. If I stop posting I definitely got violently killed lol Very eerie setting here View attachment 298024

Oh dear...
At least you'll get a full body workout out of it.
That looks daunting, to say the least.
But I am sure you will do a grand job.
Good luck with it all.

Back