PAINTDRINKER X CHEMICAL WARFARE X REBOUND

5-6 weeks of the harsher compounds for the rebound test/EQ to grow

Also pulled the mast don't think it's really doing much.

It would make 0 sense in my mind to run tren longer than 6 weeks lol same with the drol I couldn't imagine a 9 month growth phase on that cycle my dude

I'm not a expert by all means but i haven't seen anyone having tren in rebound. I've seen many do test-primo, or test-npp and some anadrol. Tren helps to prevent muscle catabolism which you won't have with a surplas and 750 carbs. It helps with insulin sensitivity as well which again you won't need since you're going to blast slin. I don't understand the logic behind tren in your rebound, iirc you said you'll have it so you won't add much fat? This is clearly a diet related thing and not a compound.

I’m going to make sure I respond to every tonight. Picked up a contract to remodel the entire basement of this hospital, the basement area has been closed off for 15 years. It’s straight out of a horror film and I’m on my own here for the next 3 weeks. If I stop posting I definitely got violently killed lol Very eerie setting here IMG_6638.webp

I’m going to make sure I respond to every tonight. Picked up a contract to remodel the entire basement of this hospital, the basement area has been closed off for 15 years. It’s straight out of a horror film and I’m on my own here for the next 3 weeks. If I stop posting I definitely got violently killed lol Very eerie setting here View attachment 298024
and its close to Halloween too,,,,, boooooahhhahhhaaa

I’m going to make sure I respond to every tonight. Picked up a contract to remodel the entire basement of this hospital, the basement area has been closed off for 15 years. It’s straight out of a horror film and I’m on my own here for the next 3 weeks. If I stop posting I definitely got violently killed lol Very eerie setting here View attachment 298024

Oh dear...
At least you'll get a full body workout out of it.
That looks daunting, to say the least.
But I am sure you will do a grand job.
Good luck with it all.

Hospital basements can sure be scary places...stay safe bro!

Keep an eye on your six and if you see them charging immediately hit your "relaxed" pose where your shoulders burst out of your shirt. Watch the murderous psychopath either run for the hills or ask you for a delt routine.
I want to react with a shitload of laughing emojis but Meso doesn’t seem to want that. Damn

My best bet is to just start aggressively posing at em all while never breaking eye contact

(Why is that?)
Gh will slowly start making you insulin resistant. When you run it high enough for long enough fasted bg starts to rise, and bg stays elevated longer. But the reason insulin and gh synergize so well is because the gh is basically blocking part of insulins function. Blocking fat storage but not blocking nutrient uptake into the muscle. This is my best understanding of what’s actually happening.

Back