PAINTDRINKER X CHEMICAL WARFARE X REBOUND

Visually not seeing much of a difference in the side chest. Did a lot of incline movement and working on doing side chest properly. I’m up 10lbs definitely fuller in person, in pictures not so much. Felt strong today.

Top sets

Incline bench 225x8
Incline db 95x10
Db flys 60x10
Bb row close grip 165x10
Cg pull up bwx12
Laterals every day 35x12IMG_6693.webp

Dude, where's your PPE? No n95/n100? I know it is a PITA but take care of yourself. Come on.

Unreal graphics. Incredible talent.
I have 3m charcoal filter masks but you have to be careful a lot of guys get pneumonia from them. Also my cardio went to shit this last week and my job is extremely physically taxing, the mask makes me dizzy after a while. Each concrete cinder block is roughly 225lbs after I cut the squares out and i have to load maybe 50 or so a day and haul it to the creepy elevator then ohp that shit into the dumpster in the alley. It’s nice to catch some fresh air every trip. Working on getting a hepa ventilation system going but it’s going to be some time. This contract is going to take at least 10 months to finish probably longer.

Visually not seeing much of a difference in the side chest. Did a lot of incline movement and working on doing side chest properly. I’m up 10lbs definitely fuller in person, in pictures not so much. Felt strong today.

Top sets

Incline bench 225x8
Incline db 95x10
Db flys 60x10
Bb row close grip 165x10
Cg pull up bwx12
Laterals every day 35x12View attachment 298249
Digging the home gym / serial murderer hideout vibe

Back