PAINTDRINKER X CHEMICAL WARFARE X REBOUND

I also believe the bodybuilding scene is full of shorter guys with complexes. I view being a 5'3" dwarf a huge cheat code when it comes to filling out a frame. Samson has more muscle mass in his legs than Derek has in his entire body. My personal opinion is degree of difficulty should be considered and it's just a fact that being short statured makes it easier, which is why most of these guys are so short. It's not by chance.

You nailed it tho haha the betting odds were not in his favor lol

I also believe the bodybuilding scene is full of shorter guys with complexes. I view being a 5'3" dwarf a huge cheat code when it comes to filling out a frame. Samson has more muscle mass in his legs than Derek has in his entire body. My personal opinion is degree of difficulty should be considered and it's just a fact that being short statured makes it easier, which is why most of these guys are so short. It's not by chance.

So you don't think that him being black makes any difference.
Level plainfield, genetically, nevermind the drugs, against a white guy (tall or short).

Level plainfield, genetically, nevermind the drugs, against a white guy (tall or short).
I don't, no. Clearly there will be literal genetic differences, but none that'd be a significant differentiator on stage. It's his height, his size, and his overall beauty and aesthetic. He makes the other guys look like little weird mutants.

Sometimes I look at bodybuilding competitions to be "guy I would rather look like" competitions, and I can't imagine anyone choosing a 5'3" guy who is as wide as he is tall over someone like Samson.

The words "mutant" and "monster" always come up in open bodybuilding. Just seems like an insult to me...

I don't, no. Clearly there will be literal genetic differences, but none that'd be a significant differentiator on stage. It's his height, his size, and his overall beauty and aesthetic. He makes the other guys look like little weird mutants.

Sometimes I look at bodybuilding competitions to be "guy I would rather look like" competitions, and I can't imagine anyone choosing a 5'3" guy who is as wide as he is tall over someone like Samson.

The words "mutant" and "monster" always come up in open bodybuilding. Just seems like an insult to me...

Don't get me wrong, that is my preference, too.
A tall frame.
The as wide as tall you refer to is a no.
Classic physique, rather than this, for me.
But sure, when you put him next to the other midgets, there is no comparison, even just for the sheer visual impact.
And he was better than the other two (of Derek, for sure), on many aspects.

I was just saying that the racial component, all other elements being equal (this being the main thing), would likely give him an advantage over the others, to achieve a superiorly developed physique.
That does not take anything away from the result, though.

Milos must be fuming, lol

I think blacknetics are definitely a real thing, but probably more relevant in sports and a drug tested playing field. Even the pro that takes last place has better genetics than 99.9% of the population.

I beleive it’s more of a level playing field at the top, in bodybuilding genetics is the most important factor. With bodybuilding the tier list to get to the top in relevant order. (opinion)

1. Genetics
2. Drugs
3. Food
4. Work/Effort

Sponsors

Back