PAINTDRINKER X CHEMICAL WARFARE X REBOUND

I also believe the bodybuilding scene is full of shorter guys with complexes. I view being a 5'3" dwarf a huge cheat code when it comes to filling out a frame. Samson has more muscle mass in his legs than Derek has in his entire body. My personal opinion is degree of difficulty should be considered and it's just a fact that being short statured makes it easier, which is why most of these guys are so short. It's not by chance.

You nailed it tho haha the betting odds were not in his favor lol

I also believe the bodybuilding scene is full of shorter guys with complexes. I view being a 5'3" dwarf a huge cheat code when it comes to filling out a frame. Samson has more muscle mass in his legs than Derek has in his entire body. My personal opinion is degree of difficulty should be considered and it's just a fact that being short statured makes it easier, which is why most of these guys are so short. It's not by chance.

So you don't think that him being black makes any difference.
Level plainfield, genetically, nevermind the drugs, against a white guy (tall or short).

Level plainfield, genetically, nevermind the drugs, against a white guy (tall or short).
I don't, no. Clearly there will be literal genetic differences, but none that'd be a significant differentiator on stage. It's his height, his size, and his overall beauty and aesthetic. He makes the other guys look like little weird mutants.

Sometimes I look at bodybuilding competitions to be "guy I would rather look like" competitions, and I can't imagine anyone choosing a 5'3" guy who is as wide as he is tall over someone like Samson.

The words "mutant" and "monster" always come up in open bodybuilding. Just seems like an insult to me...

I don't, no. Clearly there will be literal genetic differences, but none that'd be a significant differentiator on stage. It's his height, his size, and his overall beauty and aesthetic. He makes the other guys look like little weird mutants.

Sometimes I look at bodybuilding competitions to be "guy I would rather look like" competitions, and I can't imagine anyone choosing a 5'3" guy who is as wide as he is tall over someone like Samson.

The words "mutant" and "monster" always come up in open bodybuilding. Just seems like an insult to me...

Don't get me wrong, that is my preference, too.
A tall frame.
The as wide as tall you refer to is a no.
Classic physique, rather than this, for me.
But sure, when you put him next to the other midgets, there is no comparison, even just for the sheer visual impact.
And he was better than the other two (of Derek, for sure), on many aspects.

I was just saying that the racial component, all other elements being equal (this being the main thing), would likely give him an advantage over the others, to achieve a superiorly developed physique.
That does not take anything away from the result, though.

Milos must be fuming, lol

I think blacknetics are definitely a real thing, but probably more relevant in sports and a drug tested playing field. Even the pro that takes last place has better genetics than 99.9% of the population.

I beleive it’s more of a level playing field at the top, in bodybuilding genetics is the most important factor. With bodybuilding the tier list to get to the top in relevant order. (opinion)

1. Genetics
2. Drugs
3. Food
4. Work/Effort

Last one of these side by sides I’m going to do till I’m bigger, the media feature is cool I can see every picture I ever posted on here with the date, that’s fun. February 24th 2024 to like a week ago. Progress View attachment 298594
You f'er. Stop triggering me!!! I could inject the sum total of all gear ever made for eternity and still not have half the shoulders you have put on this year.

J/k on first part. Not on second part. Incredible job. Just make sure you are getting those side by side echos over time as well. Take care you mutant bastard. Damn it. F! F! F!

You f'er. Stop triggering me!!! I could inject the sum total of all gear ever made for eternity and still not have half the shoulders you have put on this year.

J/k on first part. Not on second part. Incredible job. Just make sure you are getting those side by side echos over time as well. Take care you mutant bastard. Damn it. F! F! F!
Muhaha it worked, gotem! It was all part of my secret plan, trigger readalot.

But thanks man, If I’m being honest I was prioritizing distance running in the left pic and was consistently hitting 50+ miles a week. I actually lost a ton of muscle during my little running extravaganza but that’s my second love. It just sucks because you can’t be big and ripped and a runner, polar opposites. I’m going to settle down someday and start running again just trt. Probably at 35ish

My last echo was pretty good. Ejection fraction 57, very minor LVH more than likely from all the running lol they call it athletes heart until your 40. Then it’s just an enlarged heart lol

The side by side comparison really hits it home, in terms of the amount and quality of change you have been able to achieve.
And to think you have done this with everything else you have happening in the background really raises it to another level.
You must be super proud of yourself.
There are people out there with time, resources and access to amazing equipment that look nowhere near as brilliant as you do.
This forum is lucky to have you, sharing what you do and always being so lovely and open, to everyone.
Thank you.

Muhaha it worked, gotem! It was all part of my secret plan, trigger readalot.

But thanks man, If I’m being honest I was prioritizing distance running in the left pic and was consistently hitting 50+ miles a week. I actually lost a ton of muscle during my little running extravaganza but that’s my second love. It just sucks because you can’t be big and ripped and a runner, polar opposites. I’m going to settle down someday and start running again just trt. Probably at 35ish

My last echo was pretty good. Ejection fraction 57, very minor LVH more than likely from all the running lol they call it athletes heart until your 40. Then it’s just an enlarged heart lol
Really great point. I refuse to give up all my cardio and FTP training on the bike. And it shows. Your pics are a great proof point how high volume cardio is a bitch.

Amazing.

Glad you are doing the heart surveillance. No indication of diastolic dysfunction? Keep an eye on that as you keep going on this route. Fortunately you'll have comparison points.

Really great point. I refuse to give up all my cardio and FTP training on the bike. And it shows. Your pics are a great proof point how high volume cardio is a bitch.

Amazing.

Glad you are doing the heart surveillance. No indication of diastolic dysfunction? Keep an eye on that as you keep going on this route. Fortunately you'll have comparison points.
Same here dude. I had a bodybuilding coach whose first directive was "stop doing cardio" and I immediately accepted that pure BB'ing wasn't for me. I wake up at 4:30am every day and do 45 minutes on the assault bike and then run outside for 3-6 miles depending on how much time I have. I don't care what it does to my legs or overall muscle mass - I'll never give up my cardio...

Same here dude. I had a bodybuilding coach whose first directive was "stop doing cardio" and I immediately accepted that pure BB'ing wasn't for me. I wake up at 4:30am every day and do 45 minutes on the assault bike and then run outside for 3-6 miles depending on how much time I have. I don't care what it does to my legs or overall muscle mass - I'll never give up my cardio...
Love. Just got back from a 20 mile cycle in the dark. Ever since getting back into cycling, I also couldn't give a crap if i'm losing out on gains. Hell, I'm not even trying to "make gains" anymore, really.

There is nothing (except for rec drugs) that makes me feel as good as cardio. And since I don't partake in rec drugs anymore, at least i try very hard to avoid them and do 99% of the time, cycling it is. Sustainable, fun, healthy.

Love. Just got back from a 20 mile cycle in the dark. Ever since getting back into cycling, I also couldn't give a crap if i'm losing out on gains. Hell, I'm not even trying to "make gains" anymore, really.

There is nothing (except for rec drugs) that makes me feel as good as cardio. And since I don't partake in rec drugs anymore, at least i try very hard to avoid them and do 99% of the time, cycling it is. Sustainable, fun, healthy.
Im missing the long runs. But what's crazy is I start losing muscle rapidly when I run daily, but I agree that there's no better feeling than that after a long run.

I still chase the feeling I got after running my first marathon. 4 hours 48 mins at 200 lbs. Sometimes I wonder what the fuck I'm even doing.

Im missing the long runs. But what's crazy is I start losing muscle rapidly when I run daily, but I agree that there's no better feeling than that after a long run.

I still chase the feeling I got after running my first marathon. 4 hours 48 mins at 200 lbs. Sometimes I wonder what the fuck I'm even doing.
Well, maybe I'll get lucky and unintentionally start losing muscle daily by cycling daily!

I'm not going to intentionally do it, but if it happens, it happens.

Gyming 4x per week 40 mins per session. Cycling probably 1 to 2 hours daily depending on life and stuff.

I don't think I'll ever run lol. From a football background I'm either sprinting, or nothing. Plus the impact of 265 pounds coming down on the pavement is not pleasant; and very fucking difficult.

I also sometimes wonder what the fuck I'm doing. Why am I running so much GH if I want better cycling times? Why am I running so much gear if I want better cycling times? Cuz I want my cake and to eat it, too!

Sometimes I wonder what the fuck I'm even doing.
Brother this is my biggest barrier. My goals are just a mix of fuck-all. I want to be big and jacked, but I want to be lightweight and healthy, I want to eat like a monster but not have a gross distended belly with a full feeling all day, etc. Someone described my path as a "road to nowhere" and I'm like... motherfucker... sounds like a fine adventure to me.

Well, maybe I'll get lucky and unintentionally start losing muscle daily by cycling daily!

I'm not going to intentionally do it, but if it happens, it happens.

Gyming 4x per week 40 mins per session. Cycling probably 1 to 2 hours daily depending on life and stuff.

I don't think I'll ever run lol. From a football background I'm either sprinting, or nothing. Plus the impact of 265 pounds coming down on the pavement is not pleasant; and very fucking difficult.

I also sometimes wonder what the fuck I'm doing. Why am I running so much GH if I want better cycling times? Why am I running so much gear if I want better cycling times? Cuz I want my cake and to eat it, too!
Haha. Perfect! Variety is the spice of life.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back