PAINTDRINKER X CHEMICAL WARFARE X REBOUND

The side by side comparison really hits it home, in terms of the amount and quality of change you have been able to achieve.
And to think you have done this with everything else you have happening in the background really raises it to another level.
You must be super proud of yourself.
There are people out there with time, resources and access to amazing equipment that look nowhere near as brilliant as you do.
This forum is lucky to have you, sharing what you do and always being so lovely and open, to everyone.
Thank you.
Thank u Iris. I think the only thing that really matters is effort. If you lift more weight every session you will grow. You can get big lifting buckets of rocks with the right mindset.

Proud of myself? Not really, just enjoying the aimlessness. I'm a California 2 idk what your talking about haha

Glad to be back on meso, offering up another super disorganized and strange log, on of my favorite hobbies.

Brother this is my biggest barrier. My goals are just a mix of fuck-all. I want to be big and jacked, but I want to be lightweight and healthy, I want to eat like a monster but not have a gross distended belly with a full feeling all day, etc. Someone described my path as a "road to nowhere" and I'm like... motherfucker... sounds like a fine adventure to me.
Heh, I think I remember that comment on a different forum that someone made. Sometimes people have a tough time understanding many have different goals, and also aren’t interested in min maxing to reach one goal.

I love adventures, so count me in the “road to nowhere camp”

Ment is a strange one. Definitely put on a ton of water right away. Lost all vascularirty in my quads, but it's making me super strong. Thinking 2 more weeks of the craziness then I'll back off to 400 test for a month maybe 6 weeks.

I'm feeling slightly toxic, not bad but some kidney discomfort. Want to go into the growth phase healthy not toxic, very short cruise will be good.

Same here dude. I had a bodybuilding coach whose first directive was "stop doing cardio" and I immediately accepted that pure BB'ing wasn't for me. I wake up at 4:30am every day and do 45 minutes on the assault bike and then run outside for 3-6 miles depending on how much time I have. I don't care what it does to my legs or overall muscle mass - I'll never give up my cardio...
I feel the exact same. My thing is I want some legs but not huge legs. I know big legs are a part of bbing but like you said everyone's goals are different. I kinda miss my chicken runner legs lol I think I need to start making a cardio a priority again and run with the men's physique look. My mile times are in the tank and I'm significantly lighter, not ideal.

I feel the exact same. My thing is I want some legs but not huge legs. I know big legs are a part of bbing but like you said everyone's goals are different. I kinda miss my chicken runner legs lol I think I need to start making a cardio a priority again and run with the men's physique look. My mile times are in the tank and I'm significantly lighter, not ideal

Bench 315 lb for 5 reps and run 6 min mile in same week. Now that is a b*tch. I think that counts as part of that mixing up your goals bit.

Bench 315 lb for 5 reps and run 6 min mile in same week. Now that is a b*tch. I think that counts as part of that mixing up your goals bit.
This is true. Heavy singles tonight maybe, it's been a while. What's your opinion on distance running while on a cycle tho? Could the elevated BP cause some LVH? My blood pressure is very high on long runs, returns to baseline within about 30 minutes. I've always been a little scared to push the runs on over 400mgs of anabolics

This is true. Heavy singles tonight maybe, it's been a while. What's your opinion on distance running while on a cycle tho? Could the elevated BP cause some LVH? My blood pressure is very high on long runs, returns to baseline within about 30 minutes. I've always been a little scared to push the runs on over 400mgs of anabolics
I quit doing HIIT (and I do mean HIIT) for this exact reason. Way too much wear and tear on the heart when on AAS. Long distance cardio people already have afib/electrical issues once they get my age. Adding the AAS is begging for a beating.

Whether it was my thyroid or HIIT or AAS or combo, my heart issues got my attention. Have taken it down a few notches from level 5 many times a week to level 2 to 3 many times a week.

I quit doing HIIT (and I do mean HIIT) for this exact reason. Way too much wear and tear on the heart when on AAS. Long distance cardio people already have afib/electrical issues once they get my age. Adding the AAS is begging for a beating.

Whether it was my thyroid or HIIT or AAS or combo, my heart issues got my attention. Have taken it down a few notches from level 5 many times a week to level 2 to 3 many times a week.
Speaking of thyroid, I have been feeling really fatigued lately and have a puffy face, which I never related to hypothyroidism.

I just learned my Free T3 is low. A few months ago it was in the normal range, but since then I've titrated from 5 IU GH to 18 IU for a mass gain cycle, and my bro-hypothesis identifies that as the root cause. So I'm going to try to supplement with 150mcg T4 and see if that solves the issue temporarily until I finish this blast I am on.

Speaking of thyroid, I have been feeling really fatigued lately and have a puffy face, which I never related to hypothyroidism.

I just learned my Free T3 is low. A few months ago it was in the normal range, but since then I've titrated from 5 IU GH to 18 IU for a mass gain cycle, and my bro-hypothesis identifies that as the root cause. So I'm going to try to supplement with 150mcg T4 and see if that solves the issue temporarily until I finish this blast I am on.

150mcg sounds like a lot

TSH
FT3
FT4
?
With ranges.

My TSH is also 1.3 free t3 is 1.1 didn't pull t4.

I definitely need t4 but I'm scared to take thyroid hormones.

When I went into afib from t3 I was only taking 50 mics. That had my free t3 at 10.4 which absurdly high and actually pretty dangerous. So not sure what to do here actually.

They fixed the afib with a cardio version and I've been fine since, but I'm literally horrified to fuck with thyroid hormones now, only hormone I've taken that gave me a true health scare.

Ok, so what would be the optimal cardio for someone who's on gear and off season? I've seen many suggesting HIIT since it regulates blood pressure, lowers RHR, improves insulin sensitivity etc..Is that a no go?

Back