PAINTDRINKER X CHEMICAL WARFARE X REBOUND

Yeah, you're pushing at least a C-cup... I'd hit that
I just left the hospital. Had a biopsy on a couple growths that turned out to just be lipomas. Had a couple removed not long ago probably from pushing the cereal hard as fuck to get huge. They cut them out and that’s all fine I’m good, but the nurse lady had to jam her finger deep into my ass to get a stool sample, I looked over to the door where there were a bunch of doctors were in the hall and started screaming RAPE!!!! She instantly turned red and busted out laughing. I know some of the shit I say sounds crazy and absurd but I’m not even kidding lol. So I literally got “hit” by a chick today, that’s a first.
IMG_6804.webp

I just left the hospital. Had a biopsy on a couple growths that turned out to just be lipomas. Had a couple removed not long ago probably from pushing the cereal hard as fuck to get huge. They cut them out and that’s all fine I’m good, but the nurse lady had to jam her finger deep into my ass to get a stool sample, I looked over to the door where there were a bunch of doctors were in the hall and started screaming RAPE!!!! She instantly turned red and busted out laughing. I know some of the shit I say sounds crazy and absurd but I’m not even kidding lol. So I literally got “hit” by a chick today, that’s a first.
View attachment 299032
Brother, that is crazy! I'm kinda relieved you are ok--after seeing that pic and first sentence--Of course, I wish you the best of health. You're OK in my book.

Nonetheless, "hit?" Muuuch better than just leaving with a lollipop.

Nice! Looks like shotgun shells lol

png-transparent-shotgun-shell-ammunition-box-handloading-ammunition-miscellaneous-ammunition-rifle-thumbnail.png

I forgot about this.
A few days ago you wrote

Tried a 4am lift and didn't really like it. Didn't feel very strong

And I asked you

What did you do?

Without realising it was about the back workout you had posted a little above it. As it happened at 4am, I did not connect the two; I thought it was another thing. Doing all that at 4am... how did you manage...
Thought you had a quick go and that's it.
Sorry about it.

That happen to be QSC?

Also, great thread. Between the construction job, parenting, and level of juiciness this is probably the most impressive journal I’ve read through so far.

That happen to be QSC?

Also, great thread. Between the construction job, parenting, and level of juiciness this is probably the most impressive journal I’ve read through so far.
Thanks man. I'm kinda just weird as shit. Logging keeps me accountable, it's just a hobby. Try to make things interesting if I can, definitely not your standard cookie cutter log. I'm an open book, thanks for following.

Holy shit u

Holy shit ur alt and ast are way higher than mine and I have been worried about them?

What are u doing to get them under control?

Hopefully no orals or alcohol.

This is the first thing mine have even been elevated and I’m tripping off it.

They say turmeric and milk thistle but I don’t think that’s gana cut it.
3 weeks ago my ast/alt was 24/36 before the rebound.

Anadrol/tren/ment/accutane definitely shot those numbers up fast.

Dropped the anadrol & tren. Once I hit 225lbs running 400 test for 6 weeks to let everything settle down before the extended growth phase.

That happen to be QSC?

Totally missed the QSC thing. I’ll never use them lol It’s Iron Lion, I’ve seen their testing on other forums going back years, and their international shipping has like a crazy high success rate.

Back