PAINTDRINKER X CHEMICAL WARFARE X REBOUND

Totally missed the QSC thing. I’ll never use them lol It’s Iron Lion, I’ve seen their testing on other forums going back years, and their international shipping has like a crazy high success rate.
Not to high jack the thread, but why wouldn't you order from them? I haven't yet but was planning to in the relatively near future.

Not to high jack the thread, but why wouldn't you order from them? I haven't yet but was planning to in the relatively near future.
Idk I read a couple threads about people having to refilter the gear don’t even care if it’s true or not hard pass. Idk what the obsession with super cheap gear is anyway, foods 10x more expensive.

Granted I pay next to nothing for my gear dm me about it if you’d like.

Also never feel as if your “hijacking” any of my threads. I make them to bring people together, maybe a little bit of fun, and some discourse. That’s what it all about.

Hammer curls, incline curls, French press, ezbar Skullcrushers. Finished with heavy ass laterals 40lbs the pump. 220pm weight I’ll post scale weight in the am. Definitely losing the dry look but I’m full as hell and fit my 2XLs again. 34 waist pants still fall off and do not fit.IMG_6842.webp

Couple updates.

Biceps and triceps are sore as hell today, yesterdays lift actually did something even with no real direction, just hard training.

Hit back today, trying to build up some strength, something that needs work. Also both arms or sore from the ivs, and my lower half is absolutely fucked probably should have taken it easy.

Top sets

BB row 205x7
BB row 225x5

Db row 80x5

Weighted pullups bw+45x5

Also some health updates that need to get resolved. Free t3 came back as a .5 which is a complete disaster, fasted BG is consistently 105-109 so I need to start using a long acting insulin before bed. Gh use does take as much as it gives, currently on 12IU.

I am getting bigger and fuller by the day, lifts are going up in weight with every set. Still have a semi hard look but I am getting a little soft.

Also some health updates that need to get resolved. Free t3 came back as a .5 which is a complete disaster, fasted BG is consistently 105-109 so I need to start using a long acting insulin before bed. Gh use does take as much as it gives, currently on 12IU.

I am getting bigger and fuller by the day, lifts are going up in weight with every set. Still have a semi hard look but I am getting a little soft.

Be patient and trust the process.
You look amazing.
:)

Your not interested in metformin for bg control? Or do you use it already?

Back