PaintDrinker’s Cut Log Ft. Masteron & Tirzepatide & Accutane

So looks we're going to be ramping things up significantly. I'm down 30+ lbs on low doses, final round of labs are done I'm healthy. Coach and I agree that I'm starting to get catabolic and gym performance is going down. Pushing up to 1200mg total AAS for the last 6 weeks of the cut. Will go up to 1600 for the rebound. Physique check next week, should be grainy as fuck

So looks we're going to be ramping things up significantly. I'm down 30+ lbs on low doses, final round of labs are done I'm healthy. Coach and I agree that I'm starting to get catabolic and gym performance is going down. Pushing up to 1200mg total AAS for the last 6 weeks of the cut. Will go up to 1600 for the rebound. Physique check next week, should be grainy as fuck
What were the low doses you were running?

Awesome! I can't get big arms curling 50 lb dumbbells with strict form. Much rather curl 30 and be huge&veiny. You either got it or you don't. Congrats.

Massive Musclemania competitor in the 90s. Would use 25 lb dumbbells. Shocking when I saw it. Was not human.
Whenever I go super heavy on curls I feel like my bicep is going to tear off the bone. Lately I've been doing seated incline curls 30-35lbs 15 reps. Almost sore immediately. Feel like I made way more progress this way than when I was trying to go very heavy with an ezbar. I've always been curious as to your physique anyways. You a real big guy?

Lately I've been doing seated incline curls 30-35lbs 15 reps. Almost sore immediately. Feel like I made way more progress this way than when I was trying to go very heavy with an ezbar.

I think you are right.
These are really good and work amazing with lighter weights.
Can't really cheat and you get a lot of stretch.
What incline do you use?
Going from 60 to 45 degrees with the same weight feels so different.
You look fabulous.

I think you are right.
These are really good and work amazing with lighter weights.
Can't really cheat and you get a lot of stretch.
What incline do you use?
Going from 60 to 45 degrees with the same weight feels so different.
You look fabulous.
I have no idea the actual degree. I like to do some sets like almost laying flat 1 notch up. Then I'll close 1 notch from upright. I'm a simple dude haha but thank you for the always kind words ❤️

You a real big guy?
No. More like pencil that picks up weights.

Good to see the spoiler is keeping the pic flying under the radar. I thought you has already checked it out.

Excellent work man. Best wishes continuing the growth with excellent body composition.

Back