• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Pay me to do ridiculous shit for Bitcoin

Go up to a 100 year old ggilf and ask her to take you virginity, and to show you how to become a better lover, if she agrees and you 2 have sex multiple times then I’ll send you 1/2 dozen vials of T.

*anything that won't compromise my health,
So no licking or consuming toxins lol
Oh, I was about to suggest injecting NAPS burnt motor oil gear.

This thread is sad as fuck. I thought begging for emergency pizza bitcoin was bad, you topped it @Keepittight.

@ickyrica im torn between bullet boy, that other weirdo who posted non stop under a few handles...cant for the life of me remember any of them...

Anyway, @master.on any ideas for the guy? Ill throw in 0.00000970 for the cause.
Why not just G4P on camera?
(with a condom your health ain't at risk, they say)
Most BBers do G4P to afford GH, so it shouldn't be too different.

Why not just G4P on camera?
(with a condom your health ain't at risk, they say)
Most BBers do G4P to afford GH, so it shouldn't be too different.

Now you're talking about something you have experience with, Master Bates. Keep the videos to yourself though. Nobody wants to see OP or you fellating another man.

Without reading more than 5 posts into this thread, let me guess right away..
You would go on your knees and suck a dick really good, for a few free vials of test and trenbolone, just like the little dirty whore you are, wouldnt you?