MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

83 out of 83 packages clearance rate is not a lie or made up thing , Mr watchymeflyyy is not accepting the fact that his packages were supposed to get shipped via new methods but there was one medication which is not allowed in our new method carrier’s rule and that’s why we had to ship it via India post which got seized however I have arranged another reship without that compound with his permission with new method .

I know sometimes it’s frustrating waiting for a package and it’s get seized but in last 2 years I have never left a single customer in dark , they either received what they paid for or got refund .

Dude is whining and bitching and complaining like a child with shitty a diaper. Gets called out. Doubles down on his tantrum. Immediately gets banned. Lol
Just to clarify, I'm not celebrating his ban for complaining. Criticizing sources is a good thing in general. He got banned for threatening someone.

Damn. You just keep stuff up there all day?
I never had a use for mine.. but yes, guys will wrap their drugs ,Tabacco and cell phoneup in plastic wrap and keep it in there over night while they sleep. It is very common in prison. They actually have a machine that they bring sometimes when they are shaking down a barracks that will detect things as such. they line everyone up in their boxers one by one you have to get scanned if the light goes red.. you step to the side.

Good feedback from me for this source. Made an initial order and at 30days without an update to the tracking status, he kindly reshipped the order for me straight away. 6 days later, reship arrives to the U.K. No sign of the box being messed with. Greatful i've finally found a reliable international delivery, as I had experienced seizures wth others.