MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Weird, my pack landed yesterday and didn't require me to sign. Infact my wife got the package and didn't require a signature. I believed it to be from the electronic signature.
I doubt it unless you applied the electronic signature online to the package... read the frequent Ask questions about the electronic signature ....you have to add it to the package when it's in your informed delivery before it lands ....but you can't add it if it lands at this station . What probably happened is the mailman was too lazy to knock on your door and he just scribbled your name on his scanner and left it ...lots of mailmen do this to save time LOL.

Check it out. Here's how the online signature thing works... you actually have to do a few steps. You have to apply it to the package in your informed delivery before it arrives at the station.

Attachments

• Tme.webp
    Tme.webp
    108.8 KB · Views: 14
  • e.webp
    e.webp
    77.5 KB · Views: 14
  • J.webp
    J.webp
    136.2 KB · Views: 14
I was just about to reach out to everyone regarding advice on this. My informed delivery said that a notice was left (No Authorized Recipient Available). I was confused as someone was home all day. Then I started worrying it might be a controlled delivery but was perplexed since I don't order large quantities. I have received one love letter in the past but have received multiple packs since.

Come to think of it, they didn't deliver my other mail until almost 6 PM which is pretty late compared to the usual time. I am going to chalk it up to laziness on the deliverers part since it was later in the evening. I didn't have an electronic signature set up until right this moment. I am going to just request a redelivery and hopefully they leave it in the neighborhood mailbox drop box or my front door this time.

I was just about to reach out to everyone regarding advice on this. My informed delivery said that a notice was left (No Authorized Recipient Available). I was confused as someone was home all day. Then I started worrying it might be a controlled delivery but was perplexed since I don't order large quantities. I have received one love letter in the past but have received multiple packs since.

Come to think of it, they didn't deliver my other mail until almost 6 PM which is pretty late compared to the usual time. I am going to chalk it up to laziness on the deliverers part since it was later in the evening. I didn't have an electronic signature set up until right this moment. I am going to just request a redelivery and hopefully they leave it in the neighborhood mailbox drop box or my front door this time.
I wouldn't even entertain the thought of a controlled delivery. USPS is still coming off a federal holiday and things might still be slow through the coming week. More than likely just a absent minded USPS employee or just a mistake. Nobody at USPS gets fired for taking an extra day to deliver mail.

I wouldn't even entertain the thought of a controlled delivery. USPS is still coming off a federal holiday and things might still be slow through the coming week. More than likely just a absent minded USPS employee or just a mistake. Nobody at USPS gets fired for taking an extra day to deliver mail.
Makes sense bro thanks for the response!

Ordered many times. For some reason this time package failed to deliver because it required signature ?? Never has needed one before. Wasn’t home so missed it. This sounds sketch. If I’m home should I even sign for it?

Ordered many times. For some reason this time package failed to deliver because it required signature ?? Never has needed one before. Wasn’t home so missed it. This sounds sketch. If I’m home should I even sign for it?

That's not how controlled deliveries work. Sign for the damn package and get on with your day!

"Damn! He didn't sign! We'll never bust this guy, he's too smart for us!"

Send
ah ok. What’s new with this shipping line that reduces the chance? Just curious.
I will just say its not the India post that goes through the normal customs channels that have been heavily subject to inspection lately. If you send pct an email asking about specifics of the new line he will give the info.

probably my parcel was lost in my city. hasn't been updated for a week. and yes I went to the local post office))) I'm not paranoid))) resending doesn't sound very good because I'll have to wait a month. never had problems with these packages. the seller always did his job. again the guys from USPS smoked “miss Mary” and decided to try my drugs ))))

I doubt it unless you applied the electronic signature online to the package... read the frequent Ask questions about the electronic signature ....you have to add it to the package when it's in your informed delivery before it lands ....but you can't add it if it lands at this station . What probably happened is the mailman was too lazy to knock on your door and he just scribbled your name on his scanner and left it ...lots of mailmen do this to save time LOL.
I remembered you saying something like that a few pages back before I even got the electronic signature. There was no option for applying it like your saying. I assume I was late to being able to actually apply it. Your logic on the mail man makes sense. Either way I got my clen and I'm happy lol.

I picked mine up. If you track on google not logged into your usps account....mine said available for pick up at 7:30am. It doesn't say that if your logged in though. You go to the dutch door by the po boxes....not the closed lobby... and ring the bell. Then I signed a slip. No id check but sometimes they ask for id but they don't record it or anything.

I picked mine up. If you track on google not logged into your usps account....mine said available for pick up at 7:30am. It doesn't say that if your logged in though. You go to the dutch door by the po boxes....not the closed lobby... and ring the bell. Then I signed a slip. No id check but sometimes they ask for id but they don't record it or anything.

Except on the myriad of security cameras, including those catching your license plate outside...

* Important notice *

Shipper just received mandate from UAE shipping line head office that the Zopiclone, Eszopiclone has been banned again , they lifted the ban but due to pressure from higher officials they banned again .

From All the orders these 2-3 compounds will be shipped via India post and rest items will be coming via UAE line , I’m extremely sorry and I know it’s very disappointing news but the changes in shipping in this industry are very random and sudden .

However I will be more helpful by providing 2 free reships on India post package incase its get seized or lost .

Email - shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

That's not how controlled deliveries work. Sign for the damn package and get on with your day!

"Damn! He didn't sign! We'll never bust this guy, he's too smart for us!"
yup, a signature means nothing when speaking of a controlled delivery. In fact, I've never heard of trying to get a sig for a CD. They will either hand it to you (if you answer the door) or leave it on your Portch/mailbox while being surveilled by the police down the street.

Anyways, I went to the post office yesterday and signed for my package like I've done numerous times without any issues.

Except on the myriad of security cameras, including those catching your license plate outside...
I mean yeah, I guess anything is possible and I'm sure it happens in big cases. There are risks involved either way, going to the PO or retrieving it from your mailbox.

But in reality if they're pulling videos to obtain license plate numbers and to ID people picking up packages they're most likely working a larger case involving distribution.

Back