MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

They have been around forever, you can find them mentioned in this really interesting article: The Rise and Fall of British Dragon – BODY-MASS Sveriges i särklass bästa steroidforum

What do you make of brands like Thaiger Pharma - The WHO certified pharmaceutical company claiming to have various pharmaceutical and GMP certifications (see export category)? I'm not sure how many of those can be purchased via generous donation in India.
Thaiger pharma is just a marketing company sir , their claim to be a WHO gmp companies is false advertisement they don’t have any manufacturing unit in India , that’s what I tried to clarify that when a product is only for export specially the steroids it can be any quality but if a product is being manufactured to for sale in India then the marketing or manufacturing company has to follow norms strictly as if their medicines is found underdosed in independent testing by patient or consumer the consumer court will put a heavy penalty on company plus more they will have to pay a heavy compensation to the consumer too , but when a medicine is just for illegal export they know no one from a foreign country is going to come to India to file a law suit against them so they mess up with quality .

@PCT24X7.COM do you have modafinil or armodafinil in stock? How much is 100pills ? Thanks
Yes we have both in stock and various brands available here I’m mentioning the most selling ones and their price for 100 tabs
(Modafinil )Modvigil 200 mg x 100 pills - 40$
(Armodafinil) Artvigil 150 mg x 100 pills - 60$

Good order with PCT24X7

Well packaged, clear writing on box, secured well with enough tape.

One of the best shipping practices I've seen from an Indian pharmacy vendor. Very impressed. Thank you 24x7

@PrimoBowling @test9999 @potter1345 @5scoops Thank you guys for the kind words and appreciation, tracking has been hit or miss lately , sometimes it never updates after entering USA customs but gets delivered fine . Recently there was several flight issues and the packages were put on hold by airlines which caused lot of delays and customers had to wait longer than expected . Hopefully things are back to track .

@PrimoBowling @test9999 @potter1345 @5scoops Thank you guys for the kind words and appreciation, tracking has been hit or miss lately , sometimes it never updates after entering USA customs but gets delivered fine . Recently there was several flight issues and the packages were put on hold by airlines which caused lot of delays and customers had to wait longer than expected . Hopefully things are back to track .
Such is life. Thanks for the great service

Hello everyone, Trackings has been very non reliable from last couple of weeks for reason best known to god , sometimes it never updates after leaving India and sometimes never updates after entering USA customs hence I request to all of my customers that if you receive or received the package successfully but as per tracking it’s never updated please do inform me via my Email or Wickr so I can mark them delivered .

received another order that took less than a week to be delivered after leaving india

received another order that took less than a week to be delivered after leaving india
Hello sir please send a confirmation email that you have received the package from the email used for ordering.
Thanks & regards
PCT24x7