MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I was just messin round. His prices are pretty much a gift. Anything extra is a bonus. All I ever care about is getting what I order. :D

Do you know what service does the UK delivery to the door? Parcel force or royal mail? Rough shipping times to UK? Thanks

Do you know what service does the UK delivery to the door? Parcel force or royal mail? Rough shipping times to UK? Thanks
Hello sir , delivery will be done by Royalmail in uk , currently to uk is 8-12 business days . Uk used to be slow shipping but recently it’s been faster than USA and zero seizures

I really hate to hijack this thread PCT but I recently bought some Retesto from a local source here in Canada and would like to ask you to verify if it's real or not, what worries me is the crooked label on the amp, and the the white undercoating on the box where the Batch #, Mfg and exp # are.... Seeing as you are from India and sell retesto you would be the best man to ask?....thanksIMG_20230611_1.jpgIMG_20230611_2.jpgIMG_20230611_3.jpg

I really hate to hijack this thread PCT but I recently bought some Retesto from a local source here in Canada and would like to ask you to verify if it's real or not, what worries me is the crooked label on the amp, and the the white undercoating on the box where the Batch #, Mfg and exp # are.... Seeing as you are from India and sell retesto you would be the best man to ask?....thanksView attachment 259663View attachment 259666View attachment 259665
That’s a legit product no problem sir, they don’t laminate a small part on box where batch number and expiry will be printed as sometimes ink gets fade on plastic it’s a common practice by box manufacturers in India . But this product has ethyl oleate in it so do a patch test before using full dosage .

Thank you PCT! and yes it does have ethyl oleate, it's actually the smoothest and quickest oil inj I've ever used...

Got my order from PCT24X7:

2-week international T/A from payment to door. Package was well secured both inside and out. Dude has crazy response times and is willing to help with whatever questions you may have. 10/10 will be ordering from again. Thanks, PCT.

Placed two more orders. Got tracking numbers within 48hr. Both Already updated

This vendor is on top of things. Shop with confidence

That’s a legit product no problem sir, they don’t laminate a small part on box where batch number and expiry will be printed as sometimes ink gets fade on plastic it’s a common practice by box manufacturers in India . But this product has ethyl oleate in it so do a patch test before using full dosage .
Ah, thanks for telling the carrier. That would have been my next question because I saw the label say 'oily base' which is far from informative.

Indeed, many including myself don't react well to EO.

What do you think the deal is with the label on the amp?

Label on the amp is good too , the label always off on amp but it’s all good
Ah, thanks for telling the carrier. That would have been my next question because I saw the label say 'oily base' which is far from informative.

Indeed, many including myself don't react well to EO.

What do you think the deal is with the label on the amp?

Damn those Retesto's are good pharma test, I realize I didn't buy them from you but since you sell them I thought I'd let people know they are well worth buying, beats UGL's out there that's for damn sure!

Another fantastic experience.

International to US order. 2 weeks to the day from payment to delivery. Its crazy how efficient they are. Practically domestic shipping times.

Honestly makes me question why every international supplier/store can't be as efficient and quick. Given the prices and the customer service, no reason to use anyone else.

10+/10. puts other shops to shame. So good its almost too good to be true.

How does it feel today? My issues with EO are apparent about 12 hours later.
Sorry I didn't see this till now....I didn't experience any issues that I can tell, I used two amps in one inj. This is my first experience with EO in over 25 years of juicing, It went in so quick and smooth that I thought they were fakes....haha, but apparently that's how eo is supposed to be, didn't even feel any soreness in the inj site that I would normally feel with other gear.... there's no question though about quality, these amps are awesome and definitely pharma, based on my experience with other pharma and UGL's! I didn't get them from this source, but since he has experience with retesto in india I wanted his opinion about authenticity....

I'll be injecting again tomorrow, will let you know if I have any issues.... What problems do you experience with EO?

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't see this till now....I didn't experience any issues that I can tell, I used two amps in one inj. This is my first experience with EO in over 25 years of juicing, It went in so quick and smooth that I thought they were fakes....haha, but apparently that's how eo is supposed to be, didn't even feel any soreness in the inj site that I would normally feel with other gear.... there's no question though about quality, these amps are awesome and definitely pharma, based on my experience with other pharma and UGL's! I didn't get them from this source, but since he has experience with retesto in india I wanted his opinion about authenticity....

I'll be injecting again tomorrow, will let you know if I have any issues.... What problems do you experience with EO?
Same issues I have with Mig840 although its a bit worse with Mig840. 12 hours after injecting it gets sore, then about an inch away from where I injected gets red and warm. Stays that way with a nice lump (sometimes bigger, sometimes smaller) for a good week, sometimes 10 days.

The Mig840 is borderline unbearable. The EO I can hack it, I'd just rather not. So I go with CSO or GSO or even Peach Oil. All three of those are thicker and take longer to inject.

Both Mig840 and EO are smooth and fast injects. Some people love them because they don't get the allergic reaction like I do. You are one of those people. If you ever do get PIP though, especially if injecting 2ml or more, make sure even though you can inject quickly that you dont.