MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I tagged you because you posted more of your usual BS in response to one of my posts in another thread. I agreed with @T&H to back off your bitch ass and I did until you started your idiotic nonsense with me again.

So you can either STFU with your lies and BS about me and that's the end of it or I can continue to expose you as the ignorant liar bitch you are which is so easy. You don't have the dipshit crew that got banned here to support you now too, so you know, your call.

You are an idiot or I would say choose wisely but hey its up to you buddy.

Expose me

The irony in your delusions are astounding.

I don't need any crew to back me, and fuck I don't even need to call you out to out you.

You out yourself, I'm just providing the context to the rest of the folks here so instead of them thinking there is yet another unhinged autistic they can realize "oh, it's just lifter AGAIN"

Expose me

The irony in your delusions are astounding.

I don't need any crew to back me, and fuck I don't even need to call you out to out you.

You out yourself, I'm just providing the context to the rest of the folks here so instead of them thinking there is yet another unhinged autistic they can realize "oh, it's just lifter AGAIN"
My posts here speak for themselves. You are the one stirring shit now boy. Go back and look at my post history you ignorant fool.

You want to give context? Talk about how you have ridiculed Meso over and over. I'll wait.

You are so stupid you don't even realize you are contradicting your own statements with your behavior.

You guys should continue this petty argument elsewhere.
I just noticed what thread this is in. Apologies all. I agree.

Actually it should stop period but I def won't be posting in this thread anymore about that idiot whose agenda in joining here is quite obvious. I can ignore him outside of here for a while too. Lets see what happens.

Apologies again @PCT24X7.COM - I was not paying attention to the thread I was in.

I just noticed what thread this is in. Apologies all. I agree.

Actually it should stop period but I def won't be posting in this thread anymore about that idiot whose agenda in joining here is quite obvious. I can ignore him outside of here for a while too. Lets see what happens.

Apologies again @PCT24X7.COM - I was not paying attention to the thread I was in.
You're the one who brought TomJ into this thread and started it for no reason. @Millard doesn't put up with tagging other members to start drama, I suggest dropping it going forward or risk getting banned.

You're the one who brought TomJ into this thread and started it for no reason. @Millard doesn't put up with tagging other members to start drama, I suggest dropping it going forward or risk getting banned.
Read this thread for reference: Woman who cant cum

You can give Tom J the same advice. You asked for me to stop with him and I did. He then responded to a post of mine in another thread with BS out of nowhere.

Yes, I tagged him here after he started in with me again. No words for him for starting it up again? I am done with him and I tried telling him this. He pretty much stated what his agenda is and that he won't stop.

I will ignore him if that is what it takes though. I just think @T&H it works both ways. If you expect me to stand by and take his bullshit that seems unrealistic but sure, I'll give it a try.

My last 2 list requests have not been replied to. I have protonmail
@PCT24X7.COM what brands of mesterolone do you carry
Yeah I think Bayer actually makes an Indian version under another brand name if I’m not mistaken
Hello sir yes we have 2 brands for proviron
Provironum 25 mg x 10 tab - 15$
Viropace 25 mg x 10 tab - 9$
Viropace has been tested by my customer few months back and it was spot on

Does alpha pharma still produce products? I’ve seen on many other anabolic sites they stopped selling them during covid.
They just came back in game a few months back , new packaging and new authentication coding system for batches manufactured in 2023 , they were never closed down there was an incident that their box manufacturer sold the security codes to someone that’s why a lot of fake alpha pharma products were in market with codes working . Here in India lot of people are using alpha pharma and liking it the new packaging , we tried to have a deal with alpha pharma to resell their products but they were too hesitant so we dropped the deal .

They just came back in game a few months back , new packaging and new authentication coding system for batches manufactured in 2023 , they were never closed down there was an incident that their box manufacturer sold the security codes to someone that’s why a lot of fake alpha pharma products were in market with codes working . Here in India lot of people are using alpha pharma and liking it the new packaging , we tried to have a deal with alpha pharma to resell their products but they were too hesitant so we dropped the deal .
Do you know their carrier oil now? I thought I had heard they switched to EO.

Do you know their carrier oil now? I thought I had heard they switched to EO.
When I was withdrawing deca from amps and left the loaded syringe for 2 minutes as I was replying to a customer’s email I noticed that plunger got little hard to move which is clear indication that there is ethyl oleate in it for sure however I’m not sure they have used some percentage of it or just they used it as their carrier oil .

Good question. If so maybe order late fall? I imagine freezing temps aren't good either but I have no clue.

Are you a competitor? I always thought slin was for the big dogs. I can get it ez, I just don't want to fuck with it TBH.
Not at all. I don’t compete. I’m not really that big. I’’m6’2 usually in the 240’s depending on how lean I am.

I never utilized insulin, however recently I started using GH. Insulin is supposed to have a synergistic effect with Gh.
Lantus, the insulin I was interested on this list is a basal insulin that mostly runs in the background and help with BG levels.

In the winter when I was blasting the highest I was able to get up to was 5iu a day Gh dues to sides. When I was increasing calories my BG was getting high which I believe means the Gh was causing insulin resistance.

This can be managed different ways. Metformin is good but if I’m going to bulk like I was I’d prefer to rely on a basal insulin instead. I believe Metformin isn’t fully understood in its action. I think it’s good for maintaining but will inhibit growth.

Anyway, has anyone got any insulin from India?

@PCT24X7.COM order to USA received today, about 15 days from payment.
Each line item I ordered, I received exactly half. There was no mention of 2 packages, or a separate tracking #.
I have emailed for an explanation.
Hello sir , yes there was the second package too and my shipper forgot to share the tracking number, I just shared the second tracking on your email and it should be delivered in next 2-3 days

Hello sir , yes there was the second package too and my shipper forgot to share the tracking number, I just shared the second tracking on your email and it should be delivered in next 2-3 days
It was actually delivered today!
Top notch service from you, as usual!

Sponsors