MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Note : From now on All the customers who will share the feedback of their personal experience of purchasing with PCT24x7 will get 5% off every time they will order , just mention the Meso username when placing order and avail the discount .

Last edited:
I haven't had to order anything since, not sure when I will again but reposting what Trennex did for me. As I stated in my initial post, for a source to personally chk tracking and reship on his own is extremely rare and deserves recognition.

Based on my recent interactions with this source, they are really up there in terms of customer service and care.

Placed order early Oct, few weeks in tracking quit updating. Trennex said after a week of no movement, he would monitor and reship. He continued to check tracking his self, and chose to reship as he said it wasn't normal and I waited too long.

After the reship, the tracking on first pack moved and eventually landed. Waiting on reship to land, which I will be paying something for. But throughout this whole time, trennex responded quickly, reship on his own accord, and constantly stayed on top of the trackings of both packs. Really really impressed with the guy.

Reship landed in 2 weeks, even threw in free stuff. Really impressed with 24pct.

Placed my first order yesterday, will update on the process. One thing I wish we would see more of is Jano testing. Prices are very competitive, some testing might drive a little more business. Something to consider.

Placed my first order yesterday, will update on the process. One thing I wish we would see more of is Jano testing. Prices are very competitive, some testing might drive a little more business. Something to consider.
Yes sir couple of lab tests are available in lab testing section not sent by me though my 2 customers sent it for testing and they were good . @Cridi887 also sent the Raloxiheal for testing I guess this week .

There are a lot of testing on majority of the products of ancillaries.

I can't say much for the anabolics or hcg.

Since pct is a pharmacy you can search up individual brands.HAB, signature, healing, centurion, among others have all tested from jano reports.

There are a lot of testing on majority of the products of ancillaries.

I can't say much for the anabolics or hcg.

Since pct is a pharmacy you can search up individual brands.HAB, signature, healing, centurion, among others have all tested from jano reports.
I actually looked, and it was for non AAS. Was looking for glycoheal and some telmisartan. I know logically it costs more money to fake these things, but, at the price point, it’s always in the back of your head.

I actually looked, and it was for non AAS. Was looking for glycoheal and some telmisartan. I know logically it costs more money to fake these things, but, at the price point, it’s always in the back of your head.
Let's say very not probable for telmisartan.

But For metformin? It's one of the cheapest drugs to ever make. If it was faked, the patients would see it in their labs. I think it would be impossible/idiotic for someone to do that.

Metformin and telmisartan fakes doesn’t exist in India , most of my relatives use Telmaheal and Glycomet personally. they just get their supply from my pharmacy .

I just checked. The cost of testing each is also 2-3x cost of AAS.

To me, it's on par with testing baby aspirin.

I just checked. The cost of testing each is also 2-3x cost of AAS.

To me, it's on par with testing baby aspirin.
Skewed cost/beniefit rstio for sure. I currently use New Zealand pharma metformin. My fasted glucose was 100, hgbAic was 5.7. I’m not a diabetic, so, you can understand my skepticism. 3-4iu GH/day with 1500mg metformin. That was eating in a deficit at 2700 cals/day.

Skewed cost/beniefit rstio for sure. I currently use New Zealand pharma metformin. My fasted glucose was 100, hgbAic was 5.7. I’m not a diabetic, so, you can understand my skepticism. 3-4iu GH/day with 1500mg metformin. That was eating in a deficit at 2700 cals/day.
1500mg of metformin what? IR? XR?

By the time you did your fasting glucose, the metformin was probably out of your system by then.

Maybe you are hypersensitive to hgh? Even then, 5.7 a1c isnt terrible for being on GH

I ordered ~ 2 months ago about to order again. I have to say compared to express pct, Aipct, and dash etc I have used them all but the catalog is the most comprehensive and when I average the cost per pill of everything I put in for it is lower than all of those other sites. And the list I actually like I was first put off but I actually like the list better than a website.

BTW are there ever specials for certain products?

I ordered ~ 2 months ago about to order again. I have to say compared to express pct, Aipct, and dash etc I have used them all but the catalog is the most comprehensive and when I average the cost per pill of everything I put in for it is lower than all of those other sites. And the list I actually like I was first put off but I actually like the list better than a website.

BTW are there ever specials for certain products?
Hello sir , not running any specials right now let me know the order details on my email I will surely do the best discount possible :)

Very pleased with this source.
Communication was quick and emails were responded to in a timely fashion. Tracking number was provided the next day. Took a total of 10 days from ordering to delivery. Super quick. All products have an exp. date of late 2024 or 2025. Thanks again, will be doing business again in the future.