MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Although you already have the best prices and selection around, curious as to what the sale coming up is going to be @PCT24X7.COM
I did planned a 4th July sale but I postponed it as PCT24x7 will be completing its 1 year on meso on August 1 , I will be having a great sales promo in august with little longer duration so all the customers can enjoy even those members who don’t check meso frequently will have a chance to enjoy sales promotion

I think @geofalcon @milkbone can share their experience with Retesto 250 mg
This was my 3rd order of Retesto Redi Jects, along with some other stuff. The filth aka customs nabbed it, got my nasty gram from them and let the person who matters know. He assured me that it would be reshipped ASAP. About 6 days later I received a box, let it sit for a couple of days because. Opened it up and of course - perfection! Exactly what I paid for, packed well,, and included the next half this time. I had been requesting for them to cut off everything but the amp so I could get more in 1 shipment, this one was a surprise as previously no pins just amps. I cannot say enough good about PCT24/7, it's hard to trust when shooting your hard earned money into who knows where, but these guys are the tops, in my short list of intl sources. As far as Retesto goes, it is one of the best, if not the best, sustanons I've indulged in. I've been taking Sustanon since Toykko sus with the pic of the dog on the label and is simply incredible, especially at it's price point. Yeah, I have Aspen boxes of amps which is Organon basically as they bought the patent, and the price reflects that patent cost. Great stuff, but Retesto is going to be my go to. Sure, the "feels" commentary is looked down upon, etc, but after 30 years believe it or not there are those of us very in touch with our bodies, and the feels with Retesto reflect the ingredients. That quality plus the honesty of PCT24x7 really has me question why anyone would go elsewhere besides the whole lack of stealth thing. Cheers to PCT24x7 simply for doing as they say, sad commentary on the ways of some things when simply following through as promised causes one to lead the pack, but it is what it is. Thanks PCT24/7!

@PCT24X7.COM I’ve ordered several amps of your injectable methyl b12. Do you have another option other than amps for this particular drug? Like a multi dose vial? Thank you

@PCT24X7.COM I’ve ordered several amps of your injectable methyl b12. Do you have another option other than amps for this particular drug? Like a multi dose vial? Thank you
Yes sir we also have 30 ml vials but we have stopped the shipping of it as it creates issues in customs and increase the risk for other packages too . Currently we only ship amps of vitamin b12

HAPPY 4th July!

thanks to the seller for the high quality of drugs. VIDALISTA is the best tadalafil I have tried in this world. Aromasin is a very cool aromatase inhibitor.

Yes sir we also have 30 ml vials but we have stopped the shipping of it as it creates issues in customs and increase the risk for other packages too . Currently we only ship amps of vitamin b12
Is that on your current list? Sorry, on cell will check after a bit

My concern is related to its potential for addiction as it's unfortunately/commonly used as a remedy for so called trensomnia (insomnia caused by use of trenbolone, usually worsened during bodybuilding contest prep) while the potentially dire repercussions are often ignored or simply underestimated so I wanted to check in with the admin regarding this - Tianeptine is another drug that has an unfortunate potential for abuse.
Take a walk, worry about your own illegal operation. Stupid trying to make enemies when you're a drug dealer, your concern is competition, stop trying to be a white knight before someone gets pissed and you end up in prison stripes. Don't even dare suggesting that I would have anything to do with that either, I've done more time for keeping my mouth shut that some have spent on the floor in the men's room with theirs open. Stay in your own neighborhood nosy old cat lady

I've done more time for keeping my mouth shut that some have spent on the floor in the men's room with theirs open
I double-dare anyone to try and suggest you dragged up a long forgotten post from August of last year just to share what's in your head. Don't even think about boys. I mean don't even think about it, boys!

Lol, double-dare. Your favorite children's show? Only thing that needs to be forgotten here is your nosy self butting into other sources threads and your overpriced gear, just STFU and stay in your cage, or rather, your cat carrier delicate little daisy. Fuckin nosy old cat lady

Was last time I checked. Injectable methyl b-12 listed as NEUROBION FORTE INJ. 1X1.
It’s still available I only stopped shipping those vitamin B 30 ml vials due to custom issues Neurobion forte 1 ml amps are still in stock and available

This was my 3rd order of Retesto Redi Jects, along with some other stuff. The filth aka customs nabbed it, got my nasty gram from them and let the person who matters know. He assured me that it would be reshipped ASAP. About 6 days later I received a box, let it sit for a couple of days because. Opened it up and of course - perfection! Exactly what I paid for, packed well,, and included the next half this time. I had been requesting for them to cut off everything but the amp so I could get more in 1 shipment, this one was a surprise as previously no pins just amps. I cannot say enough good about PCT24/7, it's hard to trust when shooting your hard earned money into who knows where, but these guys are the tops, in my short list of intl sources. As far as Retesto goes, it is one of the best, if not the best, sustanons I've indulged in. I've been taking Sustanon since Toykko sus with the pic of the dog on the label and is simply incredible, especially at it's price point. Yeah, I have Aspen boxes of amps which is Organon basically as they bought the patent, and the price reflects that patent cost. Great stuff, but Retesto is going to be my go to. Sure, the "feels" commentary is looked down upon, etc, but after 30 years believe it or not there are those of us very in touch with our bodies, and the feels with Retesto reflect the ingredients. That quality plus the honesty of PCT24x7 really has me question why anyone would go elsewhere besides the whole lack of stealth thing. Cheers to PCT24x7 simply for doing as they say, sad commentary on the ways of some things when simply following through as promised causes one to lead the pack, but it is what it is. Thanks PCT24/7!
AMEN BROTHER!

Retesto or Test Cyp from Remedies , I can’t decide !!!!! @PCT24X7.COM
Personally I'd go with Sust because of the different esters included, by your name it seems that you like that day later feeling too as opposed to wait a couple weeks and ease in, fuck that, I'm running a cycle I wanna feel that shit ASAP! Reminds me of my first enanthate cycle, I never felt a thing at all, the only signs were the size gains and fat loss. Never the euphoric feeling at 7am on a bright sunny day in April though, just commentary from friends. Not as rewarding to me.

Another round of props well-deserved here .. got a love letter from customs about my order. Communicated with this fine gentleman who let me remove those questionable items and add in items of an equal value for a free reship. No problems whatsoever. My second large order and will be a repeat customer with any needs going forward. Thanks @PCT24X7.COM

I've read that Retesto is "ethyl oleate-based." Anyone know the rest of the carrier oil(s)?

@Sustanation79 @milkbone
Hello sir , it’s most like 50% ethyl oleate and 50% MCT or 100% ethyl oleate , I will email today the Leeford healthcare to check . Most of pharma companies don’t disclose the ratio of chemicals here they just reply back that do a patch test before using full dosage