MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Order shipped on the 16th and landed today (10 day T/A). Little hangup with the shipper after ordering but communication was great about it and he even threw in a little gift for the problem. Everything I ordered was accounted for with no damage and well within expiration dates for the next two years. I’ll definitely be back for future orders!

Another good transaction with pct 24.7.
T/A was exactly two weeks to Midwest US.
I was able to get a couple items I haven’t seen on other lists. As always excellent pricing.

Thanks 24.7

I order way too many things from them with too little problems.

I can always expect a response with 6 hours at the latest

Glad he puts up with me lol

I order way too many things from them with too little problems.

I can always expect a response with 6 hours at the latest

Glad he puts up with me lol
Yes sir trying to improve my customer service little more by working till 4 AM so I can reply all the emails on time

Got my order today super shocked it showed up this fast. 10 days total from time order was placed to delivery. Fast response time and he also help me fix my gaff with bitcoin since I am new to all of this.

Did I really just see a 4th of July “special”! This place has been a straight GodSend for me. And to make it even better r try he communication is always constant, polite/helpful and have never had one complaint myself or from any friends about a single thing. Just praise and more praise. When the sale special hits I think I’m gonna make a leap at the Retesto 250 . Normal price is already amazing any special just makes it that much better. Anyone have any personal reviews or experiences wjth the Retesto 250? Or which test has been your favorite?!

Also wanted to mention my most recent order I got the fastest outta my 4-5 previous orders and that was jus 12 days

Did I really just see a 4th of July “special”! This place has been a straight GodSend for me. And to make it even better r try he communication is always constant, polite/helpful and have never had one complaint myself or from any friends about a single thing. Just praise and more praise. When the sale special hits I think I’m gonna make a leap at the Retesto 250 . Normal price is already amazing any special just makes it that much better. Anyone have any personal reviews or experiences wjth the Retesto 250? Or which test has been your favorite?!
I think @geofalcon @milkbone can share their experience with Retesto 250 mg

Placed an order for quite a few items, unfortunately my package was seized but within a few days they sent a reship out free of charge. No issues with the second pack, got everything I ordered and an extra freebie which was great. Buddy of mine also ordered and everything got delivered with no issues on his end. Will be placing another order soon.

I'll personally vouch for the retesto's, it truly is real pharma grade sustanon, I've been juicing on and off now for almost 30 years and i've gotten to that point now where I can differentiate pretty quick between pharma and UGL.....Also it's the fasted and smoothest injection ever because of the EO they used, I do 2 amps a week.... to show you how much I love them I pay 16$ canadian (12$ U.S) to get them from a canadian source. For me it's worth it because all we got up here in Canada is CRAP UGL's with CRAP juice and no pharma grade.... If you are lucky enough to live in the U.S I'd jump on this source, his price on these are literally a steal, I wish I could order from him.....another benefit with retesto's is that you don't have to worry about counterfeits cause nobody is going to counterfeit something with such a low profit margin......hope this helps...

Last edited: