MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

3rd order with this source,Just dropped an order for

25x Retesto amps (Testosterone)
3x Strips Malon (Exemestane)
5x Box ZyhCG

Communication was flawless and payment not an issues, will report back when order lands.

25 Retesto amps lasts me a year on TRT (24 amps to be precise 125mg a week split into 2 dosages of 62.5mg sub q using a 27 slin needle, in total I was paying more monthly just for my testosterone than I was the whole of this order combined, crazy value for money.

Hello sir , One manufacturer has recently launched a product of T3+T4 combination will check in morning about the price and availability of stock
Great thanks. Can you also check the availability of a different type of injectable b12? I’m looking for hydroxocobalamin.

Might be an issue when I want to store them as an amp lasts me two weeks over 4 jabs lol.
I have never liked amps. Vials are just more efficient. I get paranoid about glass fragments in my oil so pay for those bloody expensive filter needles to draw up. The needles cost almost as much as the amp itself.

So for items that have high seizer rate if they did, do they only seize controlled items? If there are no items in the order that is controlled, will it not get seized?

If its searched… trying to avoid these high rate chanced items.

Because some items like the lotions but are presricption, would they still get seized if searched?

So for items that have high seizer rate if they did, do they only seize controlled items? If there are no items in the order that is controlled, will it not get seized?

If its searched… trying to avoid these high rate chanced items.

Because some items like the lotions but are presricption, would they still get seized if searched?
Yes sir if they search the package and they see zopiclone , modafinil , testosterone and few other items