MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Why would that be needed when its pharmacy products?
Agreed.

Alot of people have been skeptical of Indian pharma, there is countless testing not just on pct 24x7 but other people have tested the brands from other sources.

It's the same brand that pct sells

Agreed.

Alot of people have been skeptical of Indian pharma, there is countless testing not just on pct 24x7 but other people have tested the brands from other sources.

It's the same brand that pct sells
Thanks. I was going to send a sample for testing but not necessary then.

An update:

I originally had my first order seized and pct24x7 reshipped another out super fast which was appreciated. I then ended up receiving the original - it wasn’t seized but they did go all thru it and didn’t even seal it back up. I paid pct24x7 for the first original again bcuz of the reship. I try to be as honest in my dealings as I expect others to be to me.

Then my third order was seized and I got a letter this time saying no more controlled substances for me.

Pct24x7 has been great so far and I’m sure they’ll follow thru with the seized products, but I would warn people to separate your orders or don’t even order controlled substances as seizures are at a high point right now. Dick pills antibiotics hair stuff AI’s, even antidepressants all go thru even if they get opened - and they seem to be opening a lot these days.

An update:

I originally had my first order seized and pct24x7 reshipped another out super fast which was appreciated. I then ended up receiving the original - it wasn’t seized but they did go all thru it and didn’t even seal it back up. I paid pct24x7 for the first original again bcuz of the reship. I try to be as honest in my dealings as I expect others to be to me.

Then my third order was seized and I got a letter this time saying no more controlled substances for me.

Pct24x7 has been great so far and I’m sure they’ll follow thru with the seized products, but I would warn people to separate your orders or don’t even order controlled substances as seizures are at a high point right now. Dick pills antibiotics hair stuff AI’s, even antidepressants all go thru even if they get opened - and they seem to be opening a lot these days.
Which customs you dealing with?

An update:

I agree with this, just stick to non controlled now. I.e no moda for a bit. Didnt even realize this was so.

Hello meso family , just to notify everyone that currently we and lot of other sources from India and china are experiencing the highest seizure rate ever in last 10 years . Recently there were lot of Narcotics shipped from New Delhi to USA by a organised group that’s why all the packages from India are under suspicion, we are changing our shipping methods/carriers from Tuesday to prevent the issues . I’m grateful for the meso community for the support and trust they showed for PCT24x7, I won’t leave any customer behind just just allow me few days to Rearrange the entire operation.

However packages to other countries like Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, china , Newzealand , United Kingdom are going fine no problem to these countries

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

J
An update:

Just checked your post in other source’s thread No worries regarding any legal action , you can still use the address to receive the package after 10 days , customs don’t flag the addresses unless they see continuous packages of highly controlled substances going on it . I have sent packages to addresses that received 3-4 seizure letters for the packages shipped from china( by other raw material sources ) but still my packages got delivered fine .

Hello meso family , just to notify everyone that currently we and lot of other sources from India and china are experiencing the highest seizure rate ever in last 10 years . Recently there were lot of Narcotics shipped from New Delhi to USA by a organised group that’s why all the packages from India are under suspicion, we are changing our shipping methods/carriers from Tuesday to prevent the issues . I’m grateful for the meso community for the support and trust they showed for PCT24x7, I won’t leave any customer behind just just allow me few days to Rearrange the entire operation.

However packages to other countries like Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, china , Newzealand , United Kingdom are going fine no problem to these countries

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

Not sure about opsec (delete this if problematic @Millard), but I've had two packs seized in the last few months. One from @PCT24X7.COM 24X and he promptly arranged a re-ship. We'll see how this goes. Might stick with domestic until this passes. Idk.

Not sure about opsec (delete this if problematic @Millard), but I've had two packs seized in the last few months. One from @PCT24X7.COM 24X and he promptly arranged a re-ship. We'll see how this goes. Might stick with domestic until this passes. Idk.
Me too and i never had one before, so will see how a package goes with no off products or higher risk ones. As the rest was shampoo and PCT meds. The letter litterally just mentioned the one product, and not listed any of the others.

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

Good to hear your on it.