MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Had a pack I was stressed about in customs update in my city, seemingly teleporting from customs to my local post office.

Just for anyone else that was kinda tripping like I was

What meds are people ordering to help sleep? Muscle relaxers? Hypnotics? Haven't looked at his list in awhile. Looking for recommendations. I have trouble falling asleep sometimes, but once I'm out, I;m out.

Fairly different mechanisms of action. Put simply, you won't get a rush from Moda, but you will be noticeably more alert for many hours. Not a great pre-workout, but nice when you don't get enough sleep or need extra focus for a project.
Ok I’m probably gonna have people tell me I shouldn’t be doing this and I don’t recommend it.

One week I’ll use gabapentin.
Next week trazodone.
Next week somas.

I have serious issues sleeping unrelated to AAS or anything else however.

Edit: and I’ve seen a dr, they think it’s a CNS disorder that prevents me from going into a parasympathetic state.

Is that the only thing they listed with letter? Because i had a bunch other stuff but only listed the one thing. But took all.

Also this new shipping was super fast, extremely like 7 days
Yes, that’s what was listed. I guess they’re keeping the whole pack. Reship was arranged quickly. However, the tracking numbers send haven’t showed up in the system yet, been about a week now. So, I may not be as lucky.

Yes, that’s what was listed. I guess they’re keeping the whole pack. Reship was arranged quickly. However, the tracking numbers send haven’t showed up in the system yet, been about a week now. So, I may not be as lucky.
Hello sir , is it possible if you can email us the tracking numbers so I can check what’s up with them , few reships are pending as the new carrier we just started accepts packages once a week from our shipper , the trackings won’t get live until the packages reach to the sorting country in Europe . Once the packages are scanned they Will provide proper tracking updates from there .

Hello sir , is it possible if you can email us the tracking numbers so I can check what’s up with them , few reships are pending as the new carrier we just started accepts packages once a week from our shipper , the trackings won’t get live until the packages reach to the sorting country in Europe . Once the packages are scanned they Will provide proper tracking updates from there .
I’ll send now

Ok I’m probably gonna have people tell me I shouldn’t be doing this and I don’t recommend it.

One week I’ll use gabapentin.
Next week trazodone.
Next week somas.

I have serious issues sleeping unrelated to AAS or anything else however.

Edit: and I’ve seen a dr, they think it’s a CNS disorder that prevents me from going into a parasympathetic state.
I would ditch the somas but due to being easliy abused

I would ditch the somas but due to being easliy abused
I come from a background of drug abuse but somehow someway I’ve never had an “addiction” in the classic sense but rather an addiction to using substances all together.

And now I’m on steroids. Lol

Hey @PCT24X7.COM is the best way to get a current list/prices to email you through proton?
yes

email is good. also

yes

email is good. also

Awesome, thank you! I went back a few pages but couldn’t find if there was a link/website.