MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Hello everyone, as per recent clearance rate i can say that it’s back to normal again , just to share in advance PCT24x7 is completing its 1 year on meso and there will be a promo sales starting from August 1 , will share all the details tomorrow evening and announcing sales .Stay tuned with PCT24x7

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

Last order arrived quicker than the first. Nothing but positive things to say about this source. Very quick to answer emails and get packs out. IMG_4526.jpeg

Hello everyone, as per recent clearance rate i can say that it’s back to normal again , just to share in advance PCT24x7 is completing its 1 year on meso and there will be a promo sales starting from August 1 , will share all the details tomorrow evening and announcing sales .Stay tuned with PCT24x7

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7
A sale after I just completed my order? :( ah that’s okay, I’ll just have to place another one, what’s the discount gonna be?

50mg twice a day is my sweet spot , 50mg at 5am and another 50mg at midday.
I could literally take a nap after those doses. I’m not making fun of your baby doses. Instead I need a stim break in the worst way. Last week I started one day out with:
-200mg modafinil
-50mg Vyvanse
-300mg caffeine
-81mg aspirin
-25mg Bronkaide

It was a nice, clean blend of stims that made me happy and productive for like 4-5 hours. And I would be totally happy using that blend 1, maybe 2 days a week. But I want/need to mix it up daily. Kratom 1 or 2 days a week works well. Phenibut and the EC stack is another morning’s recipe for rocket fuel. I just need to find something better than all the others for the other 1-2 days a week. Open to suggestions if anyone has any.

Same here lol. I just paid for my next order about an hour ago
I did planned a 4th July sale but I postponed it as PCT24x7 will be completing its 1 year on meso on August 1 , I will be having a great sales promo in august with little longer duration so all the customers can enjoy even those members who don’t check meso frequently will have a chance to enjoy sales promotion
I thought you might remember him saying this 3 weeks ago or so. I've been waiting on him to announce it before I placed an order.

I could literally take a nap after those doses. I’m not making fun of your baby doses. Instead I need a stim break in the worst way. Last week I started one day out with:
-200mg modafinil
-50mg Vyvanse
-300mg caffeine
-81mg aspirin
-25mg Bronkaide

It was a nice, clean blend of stims that made me happy and productive for like 4-5 hours. And I would be totally happy using that blend 1, maybe 2 days a week. But I want/need to mix it up daily. Kratom 1 or 2 days a week works well. Phenibut and the EC stack is another morning’s recipe for rocket fuel. I just need to find something better than all the others for the other 1-2 days a week. Open to suggestions if anyone has any.
Too much for the possibility for addiction with my type of personality especially phenibut and Kratom which isn’t the amazing thing companies purport it to be.

200mg Modafinil sets my ocd off so I do 50mg twice a day about 2 days a week and that’s enough for me.

Too much for the possibility for addiction with my type of personality especially phenibut and Kratom which isn’t the amazing thing companies purport it to be.

200mg Modafinil sets my ocd off so I do 50mg twice a day about 2 days a week and that’s enough for me.
Crappy, so does it help with OCD at all? At low doses like that?

What's the best way to pay with Cryptocurrency and how do I keep the transaction fees at a minimum? Haven't used Bitcoin before.

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7
great! I've been waiting patiently for this announcement!

What's the best way to pay with Cryptocurrency and how do I keep the transaction fees at a minimum? Haven't used Bitcoin before.

Coinbase used to be the easiest but they've been cracking down lately. I'm currently looking for a new app or site with similar functionality before my next order. @PCT24X7.COM I'm open to suggestions!

Coinbase used to be the easiest but they've been cracking down lately. I'm currently looking for a new app or site with similar functionality before my next order. @PCT24X7.COM I'm open to suggestions!
If you are not using a cold wallet like ledger then at least use a hot wallet like trust wallet. Either way make sure you own the private keys. Sending any digital assets directly from an exchange to a vendor is a security risk. Esp. these days when your exchange accounts are linked to government agencies.
Anyway, @PCT24X7.COM looking forward to the sale and please get back to me regarding my question about Intas carrier oil for next order. Thanks

Truly sir I really don’t have any idea about the best wallets in USA . In India crypto is heavily regulated it’s like 1% wallet fee , 1% TDS tax , 1-2% transaction fee and as per rules 35% of profit is taxed on crypto buying/selling . I use trust wallet to receive funds sometimes and an Indian wallet called WazirX to convert crypto into Indian rupees .

If you are not using a cold wallet like ledger then at least use a hot wallet like trust wallet. Either way make sure you own the private keys. Sending any digital assets directly from an exchange to a vendor is a security risk. Esp. these days when your exchange accounts are linked to government agencies.
Anyway, @PCT24X7.COM looking forward to the sale and please get back to me regarding my question about Intas carrier oil for next order. Thanks
Just replied to your email sir intas decaintabolin also has Arachis oil as carrier base . In India majority of deca is Arachis oil . I’m looking to have my own contract manufacturing of test enanthate and test cypionate soon