MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Why would a package say delivered, when it was not?
Weird sir as tracking showing delivered in mail box and the Zipcode in tracking data is also correct . Hope the postal guy didn’t delivered into neighbour’s mail Box , I have seen lot of cases where postal guy just delivered the packages like this even when the address mentioned on shipping label was correct .

Me too and i never had one before, so will see how a package goes with no off products or higher risk ones. As the rest was shampoo and PCT meds. The letter litterally just mentioned the one product, and not listed any of the others.
Yep, first seizure for me last week, goddam sleeping pills.

Weird sir as tracking showing delivered in mail box and the Zipcode in tracking data is also correct . Hope the postal guy didn’t delivered into neighbour’s mail Box , I have seen lot of cases where postal guy just delivered the packages like this even when the address mentioned on shipping label was correct .
Yes will see tomorrow. I think this may be the case.

Ok i found it, it was not in the spots it ever was, and tucked so oldly away, no idea why they did that. Thank You, sorry for the bother.

So successfull TD, amazing helpful customer service. All around great.

Sorry about confusion, i litterally looked everywhere.

Yep, first seizure for me last week, goddam sleeping pills.
Is that the only thing they listed with letter? Because i had a bunch other stuff but only listed the one thing. But took all.

Also this new shipping was super fast, extremely like 7 days

Looks like customs is getting back to normal as per recent clearance rate , I have arranged the other carrier too yesterday just paid them 1000$ for creating my business account with them and i will be starting reshipping the packages that got seized recently from Monday . I appreciate the patience and support by everyone.

Ok i found it, it was not in the spots it ever was, and tucked so oldly away, no idea why they did that. Thank You, sorry for the bother.

So successfull TD, amazing helpful customer service. All around great.

Sorry about confusion, i litterally looked everywhere.
Thank you sir , yes sometimes delivery guys does mistakes glad you got your package safely after recent custom issues but yes they really broke our leg this month lol . Will be reshipping your package next week .

Idk how you did it but I just got a pack delivered in less than 10 days to the states. Everything accounted for as usual. Thank you and keep up the good work PCT 24x7!

I think it really depends on what you order. I’m 2/2 and both were within 12 days.

Avoid modafinil, steroids and other controlled substances and you’ll be fine.
Thanks, yeah, Ive ordered once before long ago and no steroids but I did get armodaf as part of my order although just 30 total tabs.

There does seem to be a bit of a crackdown on modaf and related these days.

I think it really depends on what you order. I’m 2/2 and both were within 12 days.

Avoid modafinil, steroids and other controlled substances and you’ll be fine.
My first pack with hcg and other pills was grabbed up by customs. My second pack with resto250 and other pills was just delivered today.

This avoid anything controlled
No need to avoid moda , steroids, HCG , meds that help in sleeping as we will be shipping it from another country . Normal meds for blood pressure, ED , hair care , skin care will be sent from India for a while to avoid the custom issues

How does moda compare to say 350mg of caffeine pills? That's what i usually take for pwo. Considering trying moda now

How does moda compare to say 350mg of caffeine pills? That's what i usually take for pwo. Considering trying moda now
no jitteriness. very clean feeling

I rather use 200mg of caffeine preworkout but to be fair... I only use modafinil primarily for work if I am tired

What meds are people ordering to help sleep? Muscle relaxers? Hypnotics? Haven't looked at his list in awhile. Looking for recommendations. I have trouble falling asleep sometimes, but once I'm out, I;m out.

Fairly different mechanisms of action. Put simply, you won't get a rush from Moda, but you will be noticeably more alert for many hours. Not a great pre-workout, but nice when you don't get enough sleep or need extra focus for a project.