MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Don't panic, these scams aren't aimed at retail customers, but large high profit deals.

There are problems with India Pharma, but I think they're way overblown. 85% of generics sold in the US come from India. I think the FDA looks for any excuse to trash their reputation to protect domestic manufacturer's profits.

1718250954247.png

Wtf Ghoul do I have to start fact checking you

For people ordering bulk, do you split your order into multiple smaller orders/packages or just go all in the 1? Looking to get mixed shit, 1000+ pills all up

For people ordering bulk, do you split your order into multiple smaller orders/packages or just go all in the 1? Looking to get mixed shit, 1000+ pills all up
They get split for safer delivery. Place the order all in one. He knows what he’s doing

At last count a few years ago, 27% of Drug Reviewers, the most powerful pharmaceutical regulatory positions in the FDA that left their positions immediately went to work for US based pharma companies.

When you add others from the FDA, and congressional staffers who have access to drug oversight panels, it's hundreds of federal staffers a year moving from government to the US pharma industry.

These two ignorant fools have no idea how the revolving door between government and the drug companies they're supposed to regulate works.

If you're planning to get a high paying job working for a drug manufacturer as soon as you leave government, there's plenty of incentive to scrutinize the competitor of your future employer.

I know @nightprowler7 and @JeffroCat don't read, but the clearest view of how US pharma regulation, generic drugs, and India Pharma works is in the book "Bottle Full of Lies".
Yep. I definitely don't read. In fact I can't read. Never learned. But if you can link the source of this 27% you've come up with, I'll ask someone nicely to read that data to me.

Yep. I definitely don't read. In fact I can't read. Never learned. But if you can link the source of this 27% you've come up with, I'll ask someone nicely to read that data to me.

Then what? You'll acknowledge I'm correct? Or slink off silently and wait for the next opportunity to try and nitpick my posts so you can use that to "prove" I'm wrong?

If you unambiguously commit to acknowledging publicly I'm substantially correct when you see the stat from a reliable source, in black and white, and not try to slink out of it through hairsplitting or any other games I'll happily post it.

Otherwise, I have no interest in doing the homework of someone who contributes absolutely nothing of value to this forum, but tries to score cheap points by tearing down someone who does.

Just placed an order for some Pharma Testosterone Cypionate and T3 going to try the American remedies test cyp instead of the Retestos in using see if a single ester will stop the peaks and troughs on blood readings

Just placed an order for some Pharma Testosterone Cypionate and T3 going to try the American remedies test cyp instead of the Retestos in using see if a single ester will stop the peaks and troughs on blood readings

Unless you’re pinning like EOD you’re still going to have peaks a troughs. The human man is suppose to have peaks and troughs in their test levels actually.

But still, I understand and even employ stability of levels. You should consider Test U if you want the most consistent test levels.

Another order touchdown today. I must say I'm glad to have this source here for my prescription needs. Always provides great service and I have consistently received my orders in a timely fashion, not to mention everything is always packed professionally. This is for sure my go to source.

Unless you’re pinning like EOD you’re still going to have peaks a troughs. The human man is suppose to have peaks and troughs in their test levels actually.

But still, I understand and even employ stability of levels. You should consider Test U if you want the most consistent test levels.
That’s for the reply buddy, I know @PCT24X7.STORE does Nebido by Cernos but I think the carrier oil is caster oil and putting that sub q just sounds painful.

Retesto is like water as carrier oil is EO, hoping for the American remedies uses AO I think so fingers crossed.

10day US TD. Amazing speed, 1 of 2. Pack was damaged and had a hole on the top side edge. I could see product through the hole. I was worried I might be missing something but I don't think I am, I'll know for sure when 2 lands.
I understand this has nothing to do with @PCT24X7.STORE but without giving too much detail, I think given how it was packed may have saved any smaller items from falling out the hole or someone's sticky fingers pulling it out.

Sponsors

Latest posts