MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Are they normally slow with email replies? haven't heard back from them in a while
Define “ a while”
He is on vacation if you see his post a few before yours but he is on top of everything and processing orders. He’s quick about replying but just yesterday posted that all orders are processed. So have you been emailing for the past hour? LoL
Maybe double check the email make sure you have it right?

Define “ a while”
He is on vacation if you see his post a few before yours but he is on top of everything and processing orders. He’s quick about replying but just yesterday posted that all orders are processed. So have you been emailing for the past hour? LoL
Maybe double check the email make sure you have it right?
Usually no more than 2 days.
Gotcha, I sent an email yesterday and today I'll wait till he responds

I've seen replies here where after 55days they've gotten their order after getting that message, likely cause their slow and inefficient... Which helps to an extent.

55 days sounds like a reship or there was an error somewhere along the way.

This order was divided into two packs and the first one arrived on time. Only ancillaries in both packs.

Crazy on customs holding packs that long
dead seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Hi. Is this your website?

Bot Verification
Hello sir , but we process the orders via email only you can download the catalogue from site and email us your order .
email : shop@pct24x7.store
55 days sounds like a reship or there was an error somewhere along the way.

This order was divided into two packs and the first one arrived on time. Only ancillaries in both packs.
original package landed after 55 days while I did sent the Reship that’s still in customs.
Are they normally slow with email replies? haven't heard back from them in a while
Hello sir , I will be replying to all emails within few minutes due to continuous travelling my response is been slow but it will be back to quick once I’m back in India.

What was in your shipment? And what country? Any controlled substances? A big order?
Shipping to USA, Controlled subs. Small order. Was my first order with OP and I wanted to test it out. OP was great on communication and quick on re-ship. Except re-ship got held by customs, yet original package somehow made trough after a month. Go figure

Sponsors

Latest posts