MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Both, and both sent out eutrig instead of what i actually ordered, PCT.ZONE just emailed me denying reship but PCT24x7 reshipped no problem.

Ive been on Sun pharma HCG for 2 years straight, huge loads, balls big, seizure inducing orgasms on 300IU e3d, The HCG testing for the Sun Pharma and other Indian HCG's is clearly just wrong and its a shame it's influenced the indian sellers because thats why they are now shipping out eutrig for every HCG order.

I see, well I see PCTz side of it. Although it sounds like pct24x7 went above and beyond standard CS to send you a reship.

Is everyone ordering thru email ? I’ve ordered multiple times in the past with no issues . Emailed a couple days for list with no response and then just went by one of my old
List placed and order and still no response for addy to send payment . TIA

Is everyone ordering thru email ? I’ve ordered multiple times in the past with no issues . Emailed a couple days for list with no response and then just went by one of my old
List placed and order and still no response for addy to send payment . TIA
Hello sir , you sure you sent to correct address? Our protonmail was suspended few months back , below is our correct email.

Email - shop@pct24x7.store

What is a reasonable time to wait before emailing you to inquire about a package shipped via India Post that has been stuck at the "In Transit to Next Facility" status on USPS after arriving in Jamaica NY?
Also curious on this, as I'm in the exact same situation. Package was shipped just b4 new shipping method.

Put an order through web waiting for the shipping to the US, fast payment and tracking info provided. Currently in the US, super happy with the Indian Warehouse especially with the prices!

Hola, que es anyone having trouble with the search feature here on messo? I'm on mobile and signal is good.

No matter what I search I get the ol'
"Oops! We ran into some problems."

Last edited:
You need to answer why the other HCG's were 90% underdosed, if they were in date (they should be) they cannot degrade that quickly in powder form, the only logical answer is that they are fake, which Janoshik himself said was the only other logical possiblity.

The problem is if they are fake, it opens up a can of worms such as:
1.PCT24x7 sells some fake products therefore nothing can be trusted now
2.The fakers added 10% real HCG for some reason?
3. if they can source real HCG why not just dose it correctly, its not that expensive.
4.If HCG is so expensive and rare, why can eutrig dose it 100% overdosed?
5.No other product pct stocks has come back fake as far as i'm aware,
Why are indian pharma sellers stocking fake HCG only and not other drugs?
6.Why bother going to the effort of producing over 7 different packages with inserts for different HCG brands and adding 10% real HCG for a cheap product: it's $10usd per box.
7. The eutrig tested nearly twice overdosed, that is not the sign of a pharma manufacturer and indicates faulty testing straightaway. If it is a pharma manufacter they would not dose any drug over 100%.

The simplest answer is that the HCG testing is just flawed.
I am kind of invested in this because HCG is really hard to get now in Australia even with a prescription.
I think your logic is very flawed. The size of your balls and "seizure inducing orgasms" is not evidence for the quality or quantity of HCG in a product. Why do other brands of HCG test well and consistently well? Because they are well made. I don't buy AAS oils and peptides from India because most of them do not test well and are not well made. There is some exceptions though. Why do you find it hard to believe that HCG made in India tends to be very poor quality?

If thinking your testicles are a better testing method than Jano go for it. Whatever makes you happy.

Just want to give a thanks to these guys. Received my pack using the new shipping route successfully. 23 days total transit time, package never opened by customs. Received exactly what I ordered.

Back