MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Both, and both sent out eutrig instead of what i actually ordered, PCT.ZONE just emailed me denying reship but PCT24x7 reshipped no problem.

Ive been on Sun pharma HCG for 2 years straight, huge loads, balls big, seizure inducing orgasms on 300IU e3d, The HCG testing for the Sun Pharma and other Indian HCG's is clearly just wrong and its a shame it's influenced the indian sellers because thats why they are now shipping out eutrig for every HCG order.

I see, well I see PCTz side of it. Although it sounds like pct24x7 went above and beyond standard CS to send you a reship.

Is everyone ordering thru email ? I’ve ordered multiple times in the past with no issues . Emailed a couple days for list with no response and then just went by one of my old
List placed and order and still no response for addy to send payment . TIA

Is everyone ordering thru email ? I’ve ordered multiple times in the past with no issues . Emailed a couple days for list with no response and then just went by one of my old
List placed and order and still no response for addy to send payment . TIA
Hello sir , you sure you sent to correct address? Our protonmail was suspended few months back , below is our correct email.

Email - shop@pct24x7.store

What is a reasonable time to wait before emailing you to inquire about a package shipped via India Post that has been stuck at the "In Transit to Next Facility" status on USPS after arriving in Jamaica NY?
Also curious on this, as I'm in the exact same situation. Package was shipped just b4 new shipping method.

Back