• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PCT after 3 years of blast and cruise trying to regain fertility. Help please?

Long time no see. ill keep this short. Girl and I are considering a child in the future. I have been Blasting and Crusing high doses of AAS for 2.5-3 years now. I am 23 years of age and am looking to get back close to my highest natty test level of 76o ng/dl. I have never done a pct before and need to know from experinced members what the best bet is. Frankly if i even have a chance to regain anything at all. Getting small will SUCK no doubt. But I had a pretty good physique natural before I started AAS at the back end of 2019. I would probably get on TRT but not until after i accomlpish the goal we have set. Currently I ordered 2 vials of pharma HCG, 180 tabs of Clomid and Nolva and Aromasin just in case some estrogen issues arise. If anyone could lend a helping hand

damn! 23 and looking to have a kid! I would suggest referencing the bio bros podcast about HCG and PCT, even derek from MPMD most recent podcast with Guerilla Chemist where he talks about coming off AAS to regain fertility.

In the podcast they discuss if its even necessary to come off TRT, as well as the use of HCG and clomid. Highly suggest listening to that to get some info as the Guerilla chemist guy was in a similar situation.

Best of luck

Damn you started taking gear young. I was a late bloomer .I don't even think my natural testosterone peaked until my mid twenties.

Long time no see. ill keep this short. Girl and I are considering a child in the future. I have been Blasting and Crusing high doses of AAS for 2.5-3 years now. I am 23 years of age and am looking to get back close to my highest natty test level of 76o ng/dl. I have never done a pct before and need to know from experinced members what the best bet is. Frankly if i even have a chance to regain anything at all. Getting small will SUCK no doubt. But I had a pretty good physique natural before I started AAS at the back end of 2019. I would probably get on TRT but not until after i accomlpish the goal we have set. Currently I ordered 2 vials of pharma HCG, 180 tabs of Clomid and Nolva and Aromasin just in case some estrogen issues arise. If anyone could lend a helping hand
Good luck. I imagine some guys have successfully managed to pct and regain somewhat back to normal levels. You just don't get to read their success stories because they no longer have a reason to post here.

If you do go through with this, keep us updated as I eventually plan to do the same thing.

I hear the dark net has the best PCT drugs around. Go to a fertility doctor. They have those in the UK, right? You’ll prob be on HMG and HCG. Hard to say how long cause we don’t know if you were fertile before you even started using gear. There’s a few people on here in similar situations. Some tried to stay on a low dose T while running a fertility protocol to avoid feeling like complete shit, but I think that made it harder.

100mg test, 3k iu hcg and 75 iu fsh or hmg eod should do the trick and you don’t have to even come off completely. FSH or hmg can get very expensive though. Otherwise, hcg and clomid and some time. You will rebound enough to have a child most likely

what was your protoclol? did you have experince with drugs such as deca, tren etc?
Im in the same boat right now at 33. But at 23 SLOW THE FUCK down. Just get your swimmers swimming again and freeze your sperm! its like 60 bucks a month or something. Im running HCG 500 EOD and Enclomiphene 12.5 EOD[Look into Enclomiphene does the same shit as Clomid but without all the nasty sides] When I get my HMG I will Up HCG leave Enlomiphene the same and run the HMG as well. Keep in mind Sperm cells dont mature for 3 months so it will take some time.

honestly even getting back to around 64o would satisfy me at this point
I have bigger balls and more test than before while on 50mg/day of clomid. It’s definitely possible. Your mileage may vary.

Once your balls get back to normal, keep in mind it may take up to 90 days for your Sperm to return to normal. Some people are good to go in 32 days, but the median seems to be about 72-76?