!!pct Help For Gainssake!!

Hey Bro

I'm going to give you a little advice. ALWAYS start your cycle when you have everything. It'll save you plenty headache and frustration. You never know if your source will have what you need, or yet packages getting lost or delayed in the mail. Picture this....you get into a car accident and you break an arm and hurt your leg. Guess what....PCT starts now and you're waiting for serms to come in.....hope not!

It'll serve you right to have clomid & nolvadex for your pct. Run both for a month.
clomid at 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20

Those number are the standard protocol. There not set in stone. You may need to adjust accordingly. ..

start a thread & cycle log, so the member's can follow you on your journey...my friend. :)

yeah ahaha kinda don't like the position I'm in but I said fuck it wanted to start banging some test, see what happens lol. So even if i stacked with so much shit like dbol and tren on top of test I would always run:
clomid at 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20?
Thats everyday or every other day?
That doesn't make sense to me why the dosage doesn't vary... And I'm pretty sure i won't need an AI like arimidex unless I surpass 1000mg of test right? Or does it vary from person to person because honestly my body is handling 500mg a week like a champ.

yeah ahaha kinda don't like the position I'm in but I said fuck it wanted to start banging some test, see what happens lol. So even if i stacked with so much shit like dbol and tren on top of test I would always run:
clomid at 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20?
Thats everyday or every other day?
That doesn't make sense to me why the dosage doesn't vary... And I'm pretty sure i won't need an AI like arimidex unless I surpass 1000mg of test right? Or does it vary from person to person because honestly my body is handling 500mg a week like a champ.
Every day during the week...example. clomid 100 mg everday for a week.
Dosage can vary ( everyone is different)
Still...I rather have my AI & serms on hand if I need it.

thats why i like meso..everdody has eachothers back..no question goes unanswered...keep it up brothers!!!

whats the best way to pct off of a 12 week cycle of test c250 deca300 an sust250 with a kickstart of dbol? guna stak them by running 1ml eod. i know i need to pct off of them properly..just dont know whats the best way to go about it..ive done a half ass cycle before but never ran the pct an i know thats one if not the most important part of a cycle..can i just use a box of clomid or nolvex an take one pill a day until the box is gone or what?? i dont wanna start a cycle an be working my ass of to gain as much as i can just to lose it all again do to my lack of knowledge and knowing how to properly run my pct!!! please lend a helping hand...
If i were u i would take a caber (dostinex) and aromasin while taking deca. Deca is a progestin. A caber ( dostinex) will keep you from getting the side effects from deca. I would read up on this more if i were u. Aromasin is the best while ur on cycle. (it will keep your estrogen in check and keep u from growing titties") That is while u are on. Caber is good 2 take while on tren. I have taken both without a caber. The difference without the sides is night and day. I will never take deca w/o dostinex

Last edited:
If i were u i would take a caber (dostinex) and aromasin while taking deca. Deca is a progestin. A caber ( dostinex) will keep you from getting the side effects from deca. I would read up on this more if i were u. Aromasin is the best while ur on cycle. (it will keep your estrogen in check and keep u from growing titties") That is while u are on. Caber is good 2 take while on tren. I have taken both without a caber. The difference without the sides is night and day. I will never take deca w/o dostinex
thanks for the advice an will defiantly consider it when I get around to that cycle but for know im just going to do a straight 12 week Test cycle..i don't know which yet would be the best one to go with though?? test e c or p?? still researching that an im also researching what to kickstart it with..im thinking Dbol or Androlic tabs an if you have any advice on this feel free to post...thanks for helping a brother out!!!

Either or...Both are mainly for bulking

Test E or C

Kick start...
Dbol
Tbol

These are the basic.. There are more, but this is as simple as it gets

Either or...Both are mainly for bulking

Test E or C

Kick start...
Dbol
Tbol

These are the basic.. There are more, but this is as simple as it gets
thanks man ill just choose one or the other then...so then what is test P for if you don't mind me askin?? is it for a specific type of cycle that needs Test P??

Back