PCT recommendation

Okay just asking because the ester determines how long after last pin you start pct. with test e the wait is usually about 20 days before starting pct. I didn't like the long wait from my first cycle so I ended this one with test prop so I can start pct about 8 days after last pin.

Yeah I thought about that too but people recommended me in this forum to just stick with test e for the first cycle so I will just stick with it.. Also I can't buy Test Prop here at the drug store, just Enanthate and Sustanon, and still haven't find a reliable underground source :rolleyes:

Yeah I thought about that too but people recommended me in this forum to just stick with test e for the first cycle so I will just stick with it.. Also I can't buy Test Prop here at the drug store, just Enanthate and Sustanon, and still haven't find a reliable underground source :rolleyes:
Okay just wait roughly 20 days from last pin to start pct. Are you in Europe?

Okay just wait roughly 20 days from last pin to start pct. Are you in Europe?

No, Mexico! I love that I can buy everything here at the drug store without any prescription.. Test E, HCG, Arimidex, Tamoxifen and Clomifen.. A little bit more expensive than underlabs but at least I know it's not fake (which is very common in Mexico)

No, Mexico! I love that I can buy everything here at the drug store without any prescription.. Test E, HCG, Arimidex, Tamoxifen and Clomifen.. A little bit more expensive than underlabs but at least I know it's not fake (which is very common in Mexico)
Right on, I have some family in Guanajuato. How is the Mexican customs? You could probably source some internationally if need be but that's bad ass you can get everything from the pharmacy unlike here in the US.

Hey savagesteve, why does some people recommend for PCT:

Weeks 1-2: 100mg Clomid ED and 40mg Nolvadex ED.
Weeks 3-4: 50mg Clomid ED and 20mg Nolvadex ED.

I am asking because I am also starting my first cycle and I still have not decided which to do, everyone says that it is according to how your body responds, like if you get depressed then you are taking too much clomid, but what if I feel depressed and I take a lower dosage of clomid and then by PCT is not successful? I know it may be a dumb question but I am just trying to learn.
Clomid can make you feel like shit at high doses.

Right on, I have some family in Guanajuato. How is the Mexican customs? You could probably source some internationally if need be but that's bad ass you can get everything from the pharmacy unlike here in the US.

Guanajato is beautiful, I was just there 3 weeks ago. Well I guess customs are pretty chill so bringing something I don't think it would be a problem, but that's a problem that I will have to deal later on for my next cycles lol (in case everything goes fine with this one).

But what if it makes me feel like shit and I lower the dose, and because of lowering the dose I might also risk of not having the desired effects I want from it? It's so confusing :confused:
Running 50mg Ed will be fine with that cycle you're running. And one of my favorite places in Guanajuato is San Miguel de Allende.

But what if it makes me feel like shit and I lower the dose, and because of lowering the dose I might also risk of not having the desired effects I want from it? It's so confusing :confused:
If you really want to do that powerful of a pct then power threw it man.
But the same results can likely be achieved with lower sides.

If you really want to do that powerful of a pct then power threw it man.
But the same results can likely be achieved with lower sides.

Ok, let's say I start with 50mgs instead of 100mgs for the first 2 weeks... How would I know if I need more than 50mgs? Or will I know until the Bloodwork results until 2 months later?

Ok, let's say I start with 50mgs instead of 100mgs for the first 2 weeks... How would I know if I need more than 50mgs? Or will I know until the Bloodwork results until 2 months later?
Nothing is set in stone man, it depends on how long you run certain compounds, genetics, lots of stuff.
Personally I am doing
Clomid 75/75/50/50/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/10

Back