PCT.ZONE

"Attention Customs Agents: Be on the lookout for small cardboard boxes."
Weren’t you the one blabbing about packs from India getting caught at customs more often lately, and that thread you made about every pac getting screened at customs? Now it’s NBD about a new member showing pics of the packaging lol. Like LE and customs agents don’t go to this website or make accounts so they can see pics, handed to them no less.

Oh and OP. Let us know how the Test C is. I have been curious about this myself. Nothing against you, it’s just always been known to me Not to show anything to do with packaging, that’s all.

Weren’t you the one blabbing about packs from India getting caught at customs more often lately, and that thread you made about every pac getting screened at customs? Now it’s NBD about a new member showing pics of the packaging lol. Like LE and customs agents don’t go to this website or make accounts so they can see pics, handed to them no less.

The way it works now is customs gets info from the shipping country prior to arrival. "AED", advance electronic data.

It includes the tracking number, shipper, recipient, weight, and customs declaration..

Customs decides which packs they want to inspect based on that data and inform USPS to redirect those CBP for examination.

Those packs are xrayed, and suspicious packs are opened.

So they're not choosing packs based on the appearance of the packaging, but on the sender or recipient name and subsequent xray.

98%+ of mail never gets into customs physical possession, they simply don't have the capacity since the number of small, duty exempt packages (aka de minimus) have increased by 10 times to a billion annually in the last decade.

If LE are interested they'd make an order, and add the India pharma name on the shipping label to the watch list.

Lately it seems a lot of India pharma has been redirected into customs for some reason, but box appearance isn't it.

Thanks for going into a more detailed explanation than I was honestly expecting. I was under the belief that sources here did not want their “stealth” packaging photographed. If @PCTZone don’t give a Fu$k then neither do I. I know things change with the times and it has been a couple years “till recently” that I have been involved. Still interested in feedback from OP about the test C. I would still prefer pharma then ugl when it comes to trt.

Oh and OP. Let us know how the Test C is. I have been curious about this myself. Nothing against you, it’s just always been known to me Not to show anything to do with packaging, that’s all.
I will. I’ll be posting labs and bloodwork in steroid underground, and yeah I get it. I mean it’s just a cardboard box there’s nothing necessarily stealthy about it or makes it stick out from the thousands of other cardboard boxes, but who’s to say it came a different way and the photo listed isn’t the package it came in? I was just trying to give reassurance to guys in the states concerned about customs. 10 days start-finish. Not saying their package won’t be seized but I personally haven’t had a package from any Indian pharmacy get seized and literally all of them have been in the same cardboard box depending on the size of the order.