PCTMart - Pharma Grade Test & PCT - EU domestic & International

So a quick update: we don't sell the 1ml anymore. We got so little of it, that it doesn't matter anymore.

To be clear, we don't have any Watson products, it's from Actavis.

We might have made a mistake by the description of the items on the site, as we were looking for clean photos to show next to the title name. It's possible that one of the employees added the wrong description (happened with Pregnyl too) We will fix it.

I'm attaching new photos:

View attachment 138823
View attachment 138821
View attachment 138822

So coincidentally, you are out now of the 1ml Perrigo vials?

Can you post the bottom of the Actavis box? I was just told they should have a Qr code with a special serial number on the bottom. Would like to see if yours have them.

Can you post the bottom of the Actavis box? I was just told they should have a Qr code with a special serial number on the bottom. Would like to see if yours have them.
We are not out of stock, I just decided not to sell it anymore. We got a few boxes and the supplier doesn't have any.

I will look into it. Please allow me some time.

I'm confirming to you guys, that there are no QR Codes on the bottom of the products ( I have pics too ).

Please show me a product that you personally bought from a pharmacy that has a QR code. I'm not aware that those should have any.

Can you show me a pic please of what you got?

(sorry for the triple post)

The site is back up! It is still under heavy DDOS, but we are using heavy-duty firewalls. If the site is down, make sure to visit again after a few minutes.
PCTMart(dot)com

Raloxifene is in stock! (Raloxheal) - International warehouse.
Enclomiphene - Only 25 units left.
Primobolan and Genotropin are out of stock.

Woah Nelly, don't get too excited there @PCTmart .

I'm being a total smartass here...this is NOT a g2g. I have zero experience with PCTmart & have no plans to.
Well too bad, we might use your slogan.

I'm sure some guys who bought from us will post here soon, and I hope you will change your mind by then.

I just wanted to let everyone know I am currently using West-Ward test enanthate 200mg/ml.

It is good but it is not pharma.

West Ward is a UGL disguised as Pharma. I have thier oxandrolone tablets. It is winstrol, not anavar. Therefore West-Ward is not pharma. Pharma dont fake shit.

NO I DID NOT BUY FROM OP. I BUY FROM A DOMESTIC SOURCE.

I just wanted to let everyone know I am currently using West-Ward test enanthate 200mg/ml.

West Ward is a UGL disguised as Pharma. I have thier oxandrolone tablets. It is winstrol, not anavar. Therefore West-Ward is not pharma. Pharma dont fake shit.

Sounds like you got knockoffs of pharma products, bud. I'd start looking for a new source if I was you.

As others have mentioned, West-Ward is a pharmaceutical company and not UGL.

Enclomiphene - 20 units left. Make sure you order before the sale is over!

Coming soon:
Payment with credit card (through bitcoin exchange)

As others have mentioned, West-Ward is a pharmaceutical company and not UGL.

Enclomiphene - 20 units left. Make sure you order before the sale is over!

Coming soon:
Payment with credit card (through bitcoin exchange)
With that being said, anyone can fake a brand.

as has happened to me.

With that being said, anyone can fake a brand.

as has happened to me.
I'm really sorry that it happened to you.
We care about our customers, we only sell products that we know where they came from. that's why we only sell human grade as well.

We are sure that our testosterone is genuine. If someone orders it and can prove that it's fake (even if there is a 1% chance that it's fake) ill give him store credit and stop selling it.

Hello guys.
We are working on new payment methods, let us know what do you prefer?

- Credit card (externally, through a bitcoin exchange)
- Cashapp
- Bank transfer

We appreciate your feedback!

I'm really sorry that it happened to you.
We care about our customers, we only sell products that we know where they came from. that's why we only sell human grade as well.

We are sure that our testosterone is genuine. If someone orders it and can prove that it's fake (even if there is a 1% chance that it's fake) ill give him store credit and stop selling it.

I will post pics tonight.

The product can contain Testosterone but genuine? I HIGHLY doubt it (Actavis, Westward,Hikma).

If they don't have the QR system on the bottom (Which all Westwards, Perrigo, Actavis) should have then its a fake.

I will post them and personally send one of your bottles to a friend who is a drug rep whos friend works for Actavis to look it over for confirmation.

I will post pics tonight.

The product can contain Testosterone but genuine? I HIGHLY doubt it (Actavis, Westward,Hikma).

If they don't have the QR system on the bottom (Which all Westwards, Perrigo, Actavis) should have then its a fake.

I will post them and personally send one of your bottles to a friend who is a drug rep whos friend works for Actavis to look it over for confirmation.
Right now we only have Actavis. I'm looking forward to the picture.
I'm a man of my word, if there is a slight chance that it's fake, it's out.

WestWard is a pharma brand. I have used their testosterone enanthate, which was straight from the pharmacy for my trt, script on it an all. There might be a knock off UGL counterfeiting WestWard test, but there is a WestWard pharma company.

WestWard is a pharma brand. I have used their testosterone enanthate, which was straight from the pharmacy for my trt, script on it an all. There might be a knock off UGL counterfeiting WestWard test, but there is a WestWard pharma company.
I will do a no labs review on test E 200mg / anavar oral cycle.

Our payment gateway had a small issue today, the API server that confirms the orders was not connected to the website, if you had an order with us today but didn't receive a confirmation - don't worry, we will confirm the order if you made the payment.

Last edited: