PCTMart - Pharma Grade Test & PCT - EU domestic & International

I think many people dont understand how dirty this industry really is. We had a serious DDOS attack, and now our registrar (which is known to host many websites like ours) just decided to kick us out.

Somebody wants us out.
Is it safe to assume that you recently received a request for some bitcoin and you ignored it? There has been an extortionist that has this motive operandi in the not too distant past. And there were some recent threats made by the probable person responsible in the thread about sst being down.

Yeah with all these website malfunction I’m really interested in submitting my information
Our site was never hacked. We cant dont have control over DDOS or hosts that kick our domains.
Is it safe to assume that you recently received a request for some bitcoin and you ignored it? There has been an extortionist that has this motive operandi in the not too distant past. And there were some recent threats made by the probable person responsible in the thread about sst being down.
We did, but I think this particular attack was done by a competitor, we are pretty sure who it is.

Our site was never hacked. We cant dont have control over DDOS or hosts that kick our domains.

We did, but I think this particular attack was done by a competitor, we are pretty sure who it is.
If you haven't been keeping up with the brewly thread and the thread about sst, I would recommend giving them a read.

The guy is not a hacker but an extortionist. He asks for bitcoin and if you refuse, he apparently knows what to say to the hosts to get you banned. He's done this multiple times to others and right now as we speak, at least three other sites including steroid source talk have been taken down, the same as you.

The ddos attack could be unrelated.

If you haven't been keeping up with the brewly thread and the thread about sst, I would recommend giving them a read.

The guy is not a hacker but an extortionist. He asks for bitcoin and if you refuse, he apparently knows what to say to the hosts to get you banned. He's done this multiple times to others and right now as we speak, at least three other sites including steroid source talk have been taken down, the same as you.

The ddos attack could be unrelated.
Thank you for letting me know.
The DDOS is probably not related, but was a huge attack (done by pros).

Not only the registrar kicked us out (shut down the site without notice) they refuse to give us our domain back and were very rude. (To the point where we thought their site was hacked).

I really hope that we will get our domain back. If not, we will start another site. Just so you guys understand, we had no control on this. I will check their thread.

Hopefully you guys are understanding. Our site was not hacked but got stolen from us (for now).

Hello guys,
I'm happy to inform you that we are back!

As I said, our site was never hacked. We just had bad luck with the domain registrar. Our site was online, but the domain couldn't be linked to it. Someone forced the domain registrar to kick our domain out, and our site had to be down for a few days.
Now we are using another domain registrar and won't face such issues anymore.

We are very happy! and to celebrate we offer very attractive discounts!

pctmart(dot).com

- Free Tamoxifen (10 tablets) on every order from our international warehouse - until 18.12.2020
- 10% Off for Meso members. Coupon code:
MESO10
(until the end of the year)

- 3$ voucher on every review (good or bad) that you post here after your parcel has arrived.
- 3$ voucher on every Trustpilot review
(both are limited to 1 per customer)

Hey guys, just to let you know, we have improved our checkout experience. We know accept CashApp and in the next few days, we will also accept bank transfers. (EUR and USD)

Once we introduce bank transfers, prices will increase a bit. The price will remain about the same if you use crypto.

Also, there is a new international warehouse coming with products from Turkey and East Europe.

Express EMS shipping - Shipping is 40$ (will be cheaper in the future)

When it will be cheaper 40 usd is high to check the quility

And your eu prices are high

Express EMS shipping - Shipping is 40$ (will be cheaper in the future)

When it will be cheaper 40 usd is high to check the quility

And your eu prices are high
Hello,
We are working on reducing the shipping prices as we speak. It will be cheaper.

As for the European prices, you are correct, some drugs are expensive. We are now migrating our warehouse from Portugal to east Europe to get better, and cheaper products. This also includes more products from Turkey.

Our new warehouse will also ship worldwide with a low shipping cost. So for the guys from the U.S looking for some pharma grade test from Europe, expect it to be available soon.

Cashapp payment is coming back soon. Our account got burned very fast, we are now working on multiple accounts.

We will also update when bank transfers are available on the site. You can already pay with bank transfers if you send us an email. (We have 2 bank accounts, one in the states and one in Europe)

Packed landed. Everything is accounted for. Did a test order for some enclomiphene and got some HCG. Took about a month

Packed landed. Everything is accounted for. Did a test order for some enclomiphene and got some HCG. Took about a month

Please update on enclomiphene when you get around to using it. This stuff is new and hard to get by.

Please update on enclomiphene when you get around to using it. This stuff is new and hard to get by.
Look up in Reddit and even here, there are many people using this drug already. As far as I know, it's only available in India as pharma grade.

And it's easily obtainable, we carry it, it's not super expensive either.

Look up in Reddit and even here, there are many people using this drug already. As far as I know, it's only available in India as pharma grade.

And it's easily obtainable, we carry it, it's not super expensive either.

I know there are many people using it already and that it's good. Or are you refereeing that many are using your enclomiphene?

I know there are many people using it already and that it's good. Or are you refereeing that many are using your enclomiphene?
We only started selling them just not a long ago. Still, It's probably our best selling product currently.

Guys, I'm happy to inform you that we have a new AAS from India.
We now have Deca, Testosterone undecanoate and generic Sustanon. Our prices are very affordable.
https://pctmart.com/product-category/international/anabolic-steroids/
In Europe, we currently only have Omnadren in stock but expect more to come.

All warehouses ship worldwide now and have now reduced shipping costs.

On the package it says each pill contains clomiphene citrate equivalent to enclomiphene 50mgs. I can see why people think it’s just regular ol clomid

On the package it says each pill contains clomiphene citrate equivalent to enclomiphene 50mgs. I can see why people think it’s just regular ol clomid
This was brought up many times, I will try to explain.

There is a patent on the dosage form (tablet) of Enclomiphene. It's also not an approved medication in India, so the ingredients are listed in a way to bypass the patent. Notice how it says:

"Each film-coated tablet contains Clomiphene Citrate USP equivalent to Enclomiphene Excipients"

This sounds confusing, however, the latter (Enclomiphene) refers to the active ingredient, while the former (Clomiphene) refers to the USP. (United States approved equivalent), as this is a "generic" drug of Clomiphene.

Enclomiphene is the active ingredient, if you will take the drug, you will notice it is not Clomiphene, it should have no vision side effects and it doesn't contain the more estrogenic Isomer which also causes the emotional side effects typical to clomiphene.

I found your Trustpilot page while doing a little snoop on Google, are the two reviews recent orders? Trustpilot isn't letting me see the dates and don't want to find out they're from decades ago