PCTMart - Pharma Grade Test & PCT - EU domestic & International

Guys, I'm happy to inform you that we have a new AAS from India.
We now have Deca, Testosterone undecanoate and generic Sustanon. Our prices are very affordable.
https://pctmart.com/product-category/international/anabolic-steroids/
In Europe, we currently only have Omnadren in stock but expect more to come.

All warehouses ship worldwide now and have now reduced shipping costs.

Your Zydus Cadila Deca Durabolin is priced RIDICULOUSLY high. There was one other source who use to sell them at $8 an amp and you are selling them close to $13 each.

I found your Trustpilot page while doing a little snoop on Google, are the two reviews recent orders? Trustpilot isn't letting me see the dates and don't want to find out they're from decades ago
Yes those are recent. Everyone who posts reviews get either a future discount or credits.
Your Zydus Cadila Deca Durabolin is priced RIDICULOUSLY high. There was one other source who use to sell them at $8 an amp and you are selling them close to $13 each.
Agreed. Sometimes we cant offer a good price on some products. I do think that our testosterone is quite affordable though.

Yes those are recent. Everyone who posts reviews get either a future discount or credits.

Agreed. Sometimes we cant offer a good price on some products. I do think that our testosterone is quite affordable though.

So you admit to buying fake reviews?

You have bought fake good reviews from some indian site and told them what to write. . Both of the accounts that reviewed your page have both reviewed the same websites multiple times, I mean, what are the chances both of them buy PCT from you and both buy fake eye lashes from the same site? Both of them also endorse a Bitcoin site that says it will make you a bitcoin millionaire but one of them is in US and the other is in UK.

You've bought fake reviews to mislead people, that's the only reason to buy fake good reviews lol. Utter madness and incredibly shady.

I've used Sandra before too and thought it a little weird you sold the same pharma brands of AAS as them even though multiple people said they were counterfeit. It seems every time someone says a product is counterfeit it goes "out of stock" on your site so you obviously don't own or test the stock.

Before your new EU warehouse you were drop shipping Sandra, it appears all of your warehouses are drop shipping. You can deny you knew Sandra and were selling their counterfeit pharma but I have proof if you wish for me speak further on that. You denied just a few pages in that you knew Sandra, even asked who they were... *cough* same IP as Sandra's site *cough*

tl'dr This guy buys fake reviews to mislead people. Sold counterfeit pharma. Dropshipped someone known to sell counterfeit. They do not test or know what they sell.

So you admit to buying fake reviews?

You have bought fake good reviews from some indian site and told them what to write. . Both of the accounts that reviewed your page have both reviewed the same websites multiple times, I mean, what are the chances both of them buy PCT from you and both buy fake eye lashes from the same site? Both of them also endorse a Bitcoin site that says it will make you a bitcoin millionaire but one of them is in US and the other is in UK.

You've bought fake reviews to mislead people, that's the only reason to buy fake good reviews lol. Utter madness and incredibly shady.

I've used Sandra before too and thought it a little weird you sold the same pharma brands of AAS as them even though multiple people said they were counterfeit. It seems every time someone says a product is counterfeit it goes "out of stock" on your site so you obviously don't own or test the stock.

Before your new EU warehouse you were drop shipping Sandra, it appears all of your warehouses are drop shipping. You can deny you knew Sandra and were selling their counterfeit pharma but I have proof if you wish for me speak further on that. You denied just a few pages in that you knew Sandra, even asked who they were... *cough* same IP as Sandra's site *cough*

tl'dr This guy buys fake reviews to mislead people. Sold counterfeit pharma. Dropshipped someone known to sell counterfeit. They do not test or know what they sell.
I have not worked with Sandra. I have worked with suppliers that might have worked with her, but i never heard her name until someone mentioned her here. All of their products are real, some even have lab testing.

We test everything we got on the website, every single item is tested by us to make sure its real. As you can see, we only sell human grade producrs. Our items are out of stock because they sold out. Some items are back in stock (like testoviron and sustanol) we just havent updated it on the site since we are moving from Portugal to east europe as we speak. The only thing we removed is the pharma test from Actavis, and thats only because of the negative feedback here.

Regarding your claims on the IP address and the reviews i have no idea what you are talking about. We did have "fake" reviews from competitors as we started out but have them removed.

I (Tom) deal with logistics, my partner (Alex) deals with the customers and might answer your questions, but you need to be more clear.

Ahhh trying to dodge it I see. I was very clear but here I go. I'll start with the reviews. I've been kind enough to write a step by step guide to replicate both since you decided to play dumb.

Your Trustpilot page has two reviews, by Theresa Holmes and a Summer. Both are 5 star reviews both saying great service. Now, do this:
1. Open up Theresa Holmes profile on Trustpilot as well as Summer's
2. Check which websites both have reviewed.

Both have them have reviewed the exact same website multiple times, these aren't big websites too. You can play dumb here but the probability of this is tiny. Theresa and Summer are both in different countries, however both have wrote a 5 star review for a fake eyelashes website for women (based in US). Both of them have also wrote 5 star reviews for a Bitcoin website that offers a get rich quick scheme. Last of all, both have written a 5 star review for PCTMart. What is the probability that two people in different countries shop at the same 3 small stores? It's like 0.00000001%.

You cannot deny the above, you bought fake 5 star reviews.

Now for the IP issue, unsure why you are playing dumb here too.

1. Go to Find IP Address Of Your Website, Server or Domain: Site24x7 Tools and type Sandra-Pharma.is to get their IP.
2. Go to Domain Security, DNS Trails and IP Tools | SecurityTrails and register free account. This will show your historical IP (Your server IPs).
3. Compare

Both of you had the exact same IP in Iceland 82.221.129.44

I don't think this needs said but there are 4.3 billion IPv4 addresses out there, that means the probability of you both having the same IP is 1/4.3 billion. Not to mention that IP points to a server, which means your website and Sandra's were hosted on the exact same server up until 19 days ago.

Again, play dumb if you like but the evidence is there, the evidence don't lie but you do.

Ahhh trying to dodge it I see. I was very clear but here I go. I'll start with the reviews. I've been kind enough to write a step by step guide to replicate both since you decided to play dumb.

Your Trustpilot page has two reviews, by Theresa Holmes and a Summer. Both are 5 star reviews both saying great service. Now, do this:
1. Open up Theresa Holmes profile on Trustpilot as well as Summer's
2. Check which websites both have reviewed.

Both have them have reviewed the exact same website multiple times, these aren't big websites too. You can play dumb here but the probability of this is tiny. Theresa and Summer are both in different countries, however both have wrote a 5 star review for a fake eyelashes website for women (based in US). Both of them have also wrote 5 star reviews for a Bitcoin website that offers a get rich quick scheme. Last of all, both have written a 5 star review for PCTMart. What is the probability that two people in different countries shop at the same 3 small stores? It's like 0.00000001%.

You cannot deny the above, you bought fake 5 star reviews.

Now for the IP issue, unsure why you are playing dumb here too.

1. Go to Find IP Address Of Your Website, Server or Domain: Site24x7 Tools and type Sandra-Pharma.is to get their IP.
2. Go to Domain Security, DNS Trails and IP Tools | SecurityTrails and register free account. This will show your historical IP (Your server IPs).
3. Compare

Both of you had the exact same IP in Iceland 82.221.129.44

I don't think this needs said but there are 4.3 billion IPv4 addresses out there, that means the probability of you both having the same IP is 1/4.3 billion. Not to mention that IP points to a server, which means your website and Sandra's were hosted on the exact same server up until 19 days ago.

Again, play dumb if you like but the evidence is there, the evidence don't lie but you do.

I cant comment on the reviews, this is not in my area of knowledge, so please wait for Alex.

We were using orangewebsite up to a few weeks ago, they are based in Iceland and host many websites. They are very well known and are a shared server service.(which we no longer have). A shared server will share the same IP for many sites. We now use a vps and cloudflare.

I do not know Sandra and have never worked with her. But you dont want to believe me so we come to a dead end. I do know Flora though.

Well the reviews specifically mention Alex so Mr Alex likely bought fake reviews for your website to mislead potential customers. They are obviously fake, anyone can go check them.

That IP Address does not host many websites, not many at all, actually 2 of them belong to Sandra (Pharma & Power). There is tiny chance of you being on the exact same server of Sandra and not knowing it. You also had pretty much the exact same products as Sandra, little bit suspicious?

As I said, the probability is 1/4.3 billion. You wanna take those odds? I know no one else would.

Well the reviews specifically mention Alex so Mr Alex likely bought fake reviews for your website to mislead potential customers. They are obviously fake, anyone can go check them.

That IP Address does not host many websites, not many at all, actually 2 of them belong to Sandra (Pharma & Power). There is tiny chance of you being on the exact same server of Sandra and not knowing it. You also had pretty much the exact same products as Sandra, little bit suspicious?

As I said, the probability is 1/4.3 billion. You wanna take those odds? I know no one else would.
A shared server will have the same IP address for all of websites hosted on it, unless the provider provides a dedicated IP to each website.

Orangewebsite host many steroids websites. They are well known in the industry. Like i said, we no longer use them.

Regarding the products, we used to buy many of them from Portugal, maybe thats the reason you think we sell the same stuff.

Just some other points:
1. Testenate Depot is manufactured by BM Pharmaceuticals, not Searle. Searle are a company that no longer exist
2. You obviously did not test the products, after all, others have tested BM Pharma products. Many suppliers removed them from their site after finding out, you can find tests on the local testing site here at meso. Some of the products didn't even have the labelled stuff in.
3.Not all of your stock photos are your photos, you can reverse search some of them.

I know what a shared IP address is, I'm an expat in Spain and I survive through software dev. My point is that there are 4.3 billion addresses for IPv4, it just so happened you and Sandra were on the same one.

Regardless of being a shared IP, the probability is still 1/4.3 billion. Combine that with the fact you sold the exact same brands. Anyone that knows probability knows that you are talking out your ass.

My point is still the same -
1. You sell/sold counterfeit items (oh boy wait till you see Testenate Depot tests)
2. You said you test all of your products, if you did you knowingly are selling what is in Testenate Depot
3. You bought fake 5 star reviews and then admitted they were for previous orders which would mean you knew about those reviews.
4. You took stock photos from Google (reverse search)
5. You lie lie lie

You are shady and you lie. There is literally almost no way to deny what I have posted as the evidence is all there. You do not test your products at all, if anything you are relying on vendor tests which in BM Pharma case are usually fake.

Someone will read that understands probability, someone will read that checks BM pharma tests, someone will read that reverse searches some stock photos, someone will read that will check your 5 star reviews.

Just keep feigning ignorance. I just want people to know what sort of source you are as most of us have been scammed at least once and there are red flags for you. Huge red flags.

At best, you are a dropshipper that did not test their products, sold counterfeit goods, bought fake reviews and plays dumb.

At worst, based on what you have said (You said you tested them all and that you knew of the reviews), you are someone that knows full well what is in some of your products and continues to sell them for profit. You are someone that again bought fake reviews to trick people.

Proof you are a drop shipper - One of your stock photos is from an Indian dropship site. EEEK

Just some other points:
1. Testenate Depot is manufactured by BM Pharmaceuticals, not Searle. Searle are a company that no longer exist
2. You obviously did not test the products, after all, others have tested BM Pharma products. Many suppliers removed them from their site after finding out, you can find tests on the local testing site here at meso. Some of the products didn't even have the labelled stuff in.
3.Not all of your stock photos are your photos, you can reverse search some of them.

I know what a shared IP address is, I'm an expat in Spain and I survive through software dev. My point is that there are 4.3 billion addresses for IPv4, it just so happened you and Sandra were on the same one.

Regardless of being a shared IP, the probability is still 1/4.3 billion. Combine that with the fact you sold the exact same brands. Anyone that knows probability knows that you are talking out your ass.

My point is still the same -
1. You sell/sold counterfeit items (oh boy wait till you see Testenate Depot tests)
2. You said you test all of your products, if you did you knowingly are selling what is in Testenate Depot
3. You bought fake 5 star reviews and then admitted they were for previous orders which would mean you knew about those reviews.
4. You took stock photos from Google (reverse search)
5. You lie lie lie

You are shady and you lie. There is literally almost no way to deny what I have posted as the evidence is all there. You do not test your products at all, if anything you are relying on vendor tests which in BM Pharma case are usually fake.
1. We take photos from google sometimes. Sometimes they are our pics (the Deca Durabolim for example is ours)
2. I do not sell counterfit products, please prove that.
3. Sometimes there are mistakes in the labeling of the products.
4. I do know that we offer credits for reviews, i dont know about the Trustpilot claims that you made, like i said.

We are not dropshippers, we are a team of 4 people. I have a guy in India and Europe.

Someone will read that understands probability, someone will read that checks BM pharma tests, someone will read that reverse searches some stock photos, someone will read that will check your 5 star reviews.

Just keep feigning ignorance. I just want people to know what sort of source you are as most of us have been scammed at least once and there are red flags for you. Huge red flags.

At best, you are a dropshipper that did not test their products, sold counterfeit goods, bought fake reviews and plays dumb.

At worst, based on what you have said (You said you tested them all and that you knew of the reviews), you are someone that knows full well what is in some of your products and continues to sell them for profit. You are someone that again bought fake reviews to trick people.

Proof you are a drop shipper - One of your stock photos is from an Indian dropship site. EEEK
Im on mobile and cant address every micro claim you make.

You are in spain? You claim that our products are counterfit right? Im willing to send you 1 amp of what ever you want, post a pic and see for youself. I will never ship fake products.

There is literally a big post on Meso that says do not accept free products from suppliers.

1. On meso, people ask you post your own stock photos, you admitted you took some from Google. You must not have looked into Meso before making your thread. Although, I'm pretty new myself.

2. You deny selling counterfeit goods but haven't looked into my claim of BM Pharmaceuticals, you have no idea what you sell. Go take a look. Their lab reports are on this forum.

3. Searle is an old pharma manufacture (Absorbed by Pfizer I believe). Searle on your product refers to Scott-Edil Advanced Labs & Education, the parent company of BM Pharma. The guys that sell SARMS but were tested to be steroids, also the guys that put test in their tren. Again, you don't know what you sell.

4. I don't think anyone is buying you good reviews, obviously you guys did that even if by another member of your team.

5. You have no one in India, you are drop shipping. Your picture itself is from a dropshipping website. All someone has to do is post the return address of your "India warehouse" and I am sure it can be related to someone on Indiamart.

Stop denying the claims, anyone can read the above and see the evidence and come to a similar conclusion. Funny not being a dropshipper but as soon as your warehouse changes inside EU it:
1) Has different brands (Your clen changed)
2) Different prices
3) Is able to ship worldwide.

Your guy in Portugal just decide one day he wants to go live in Eastern Europe? Suspicious I say.

Obviously dropshipping.

If not drop shipping, why were even your carrier prices higher than other India sellers? Those that aren't drop shipping? Alldaychemist & reliablerxpharma? Sounds like the guys you were dropshipping profited off of the shipping.

Why is it that someone can offer Deca by Zydus cheaper than you and you admit you can't beat that price? Sounds like the guys you were dropshipping didn't offer the best price.

Whatever, I mean you can continue to deny the claims all you like but it's all there. You can call them "micro claims" to try downplay the seriousness but I don't care too much for it. At every "micro claim" you have just tried to dodge it but these posts are gonna stay and people can read themselves.

There are better sources out there that don't lie, actually test their products and don't fake their reviews.

There is literally a big post on Meso that says do not accept free products from suppliers.

1. On meso, people ask you post your own stock photos, you admitted you took some from Google. You must not have looked into Meso before making your thread. Although, I'm pretty new myself.

2. You deny selling counterfeit goods but haven't looked into my claim of BM Pharmaceuticals, you have no idea what you sell. Go take a look. Their lab reports are on this forum.

3. Searle is an old pharma manufacture (Absorbed by Pfizer I believe). Searle on your product refers to Scott-Edil Advanced Labs & Education, the parent company of BM Pharma. The guys that sell SARMS but were tested to be steroids, also the guys that put test in their tren. Again, you don't know what you sell.

4. I don't think anyone is buying you good reviews, obviously you guys did that even if by another member of your team.

5. You have no one in India, you are drop shipping. Your picture itself is from a dropshipping website. All someone has to do is post the return address of your "India warehouse" and I am sure it can be related to someone on Indiamart.

Stop denying the claims, anyone can read the above and see the evidence and come to a similar conclusion. Funny not being a dropshipper but as soon as your warehouse changes inside EU it:
1) Has different brands (Your clen changed)
2) Different prices
3) Is able to ship worldwide.

Your guy in Portugal just decide one day he wants to go live in Eastern Europe? Suspicious I say.

Obviously dropshipping.

If not drop shipping, why were even your carrier prices higher than other India sellers? Those that aren't drop shipping? Alldaychemist & reliablerxpharma? Sounds like the guys you were dropshipping profited off of the shipping.

Why is it that someone can offer Deca by Zydus cheaper than you and you admit you can't beat that price? Sounds like the guys you were dropshipping didn't offer the best price.

Whatever, I mean you can continue to deny the claims all you like but it's all there. You can call them "micro claims" to try downplay the seriousness but I don't care too much for it. At every "micro claim" you have just tried to dodge it but these posts are gonna stay and people can read themselves.

There are better sources out there that don't lie, actually test their products and don't fake their reviews.
Please do find our "dropshipping warehouse", i will be waiting. I have a guy there that work with us.

The photos we posted on the first post are ours. Some pictures on the website are not. I can post many more pictures of the goods. Just tell me what you want to see.

I also dont give free samples, but you make claims that our products are counterfit and fake, while they are not.

And yes, i do have guy in Europe, and we changed a lot products to reduce the prices. We now mainly ship from eastern Europe, so those are differenr products.

About the claim about Searle, i will check it.

About our indian prices, i dont know if you are naive or just looking to find something to complain about, we buy products and get prices accordingly to the amount we buy. If we are dropshippers, how come we keep adding products and lower prices? We buy new goods all the time. We own them.

You have zero proof and just make assumptions.

I've posted so much proof and you're trying to save yourself.

Just pulled you on another lie there, the photos on the first page are yours?
https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/testenate-depot-250-22336166955.html
^^^ This guy appears to have taken your photo then.

I know the real prices of what you sell in India as a few of us have used indiamart before. Your adding of products is exactly what a dropshipper can do, they have a product list, you check it and you add it. Your products are still bringing you 500% profit margins on for example Clofert.

If anyone doesn't believe me, go on Indiamart and ask a seller of Clofert for their product price list. That stuff can get cheap, can save yourself 80% compared to what Pctmart sells for.

Stop lying dude, I've posted so much proof hahaha. "
You have zero proof and just make assumptions." - Literally posted photo evidence with links.

Want me to upload the price list spreadsheet for what you sell too? Dropshipper. Save everyone a lot of money.

That's probably my last reply. It's frustrating to see someone lie point blank to your face when you know they are lying. What are you trying to prove here and to who? I've posted evidence and caught you out multiple times.

1. Fake reviews.
2. Stealing product photos to show inventory
3. Counterfeit products
4. Dropshipper

I've posted so much proof and you're trying to save yourself.

Just pulled you on another lie there, the photos on the first page are yours?
https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/testenate-depot-250-22336166955.html
^^^ This guy appears to have taken your photo then.

I know the real prices of what you sell in India as a few of us have used indiamart before. Your adding of products is exactly what a dropshipper can do, they have a product list, you check it and you add it. Your products are still bringing you 500% profit margins on for example Clofert.

If anyone doesn't believe me, go on Indiamart and ask a seller of Clofert for their product price list. That stuff can get cheap, can save yourself 80% compared to what Pctmart sells for.

Stop lying dude, I've posted so much proof hahaha. "
You have zero proof and just make assumptions." - Literally posted photo evidence with links.

Want me to upload the price list spreadsheet for what you sell too? Dropshipper. Save everyone a lot of money.

That's probably my last reply. It's frustrating to see someone lie point blank to your face when you know they are lying. What are you trying to prove here and to who? I've posted evidence and caught you out multiple times.

1. Fake reviews.
2. Stealing product photos to show inventory
3. Counterfeit products
4. Dropshipper
I have no idea who is this company, and you do realize that they can also use our photos, right? We share these photos with others as well.

I can post pictures of our goods and write "meso" next to it, we will do it again, just to prove a point.

You didnt provide any proof to the counterfit products. Just claims. Same goes to the dropshipping.

You can buy some of our products on IndiaMart, good luck with that. If its your thing.

The only thing i need to check are the reviews and your claim about Searle. I cant do any more than that. You are free to think whatever you want.

Im sure many further reviews will come, here as well.

Hey. this is Alex.

Please allow me to be less polite than Tom. I'm a little bit tired, and you have written quite a lot of text. At least I know for sure that your imagination works overtime :) Let's see whos imagination will win this debate :)

In any case, I did not read everything you wrote because at some point you began repeating yourself and I saw no point continuing. Understandable right?

You blame us for playing dumb? so be it. Your account is 1 Day old. and it seems you have 12 comments in total, of which 8 are long and full of your "facts" in this thread alone while the others are short and look quite spammy and repetitive and spread around 4 different topics.

3 out of the 4 of these topics you posted in belong to our competitors. I wonder why. you seem to be so anti PCTMart but pro others. all that, just after 1 day here :) quite odd if you ask me. but you are free to keep going on and on with your crazy conspiracy theories as much as you like.

Peace,

Alex.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 1.png
    1.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 3.png
    3.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 24
Yes my account is 1 day old, I even admitted my account is new but I'm fine with repetition. I came looking for an EU source for post brexit transition and looked into your business, don't take it personally bro

All I did was google your site and found your trustpilot, your trustpilot has fake reviews which YOU bought. How does my account being 1 day old negate that?

All of my points still stand lol and very much so do the facts and evidence. I looked into your business, get over it.

"Competitor". Every single thread on this underground part of meso is your competitor, does that mean I have to be nice to you? I google Iron Anabolics a competitor of yours and find good stuff, good test reports and their own brand. I look at pharmasource, again an established brand that is well known, I look at expresspct, another site well known.

You are the new guy, the new guy that bought fake positive reviews. The new guy that sold counterfeit items. The guy that sells BM Pharmaceuticals despite the test reports on them. Your fake good reviews mislead people including myself.

Sure tho, justify your shadiness with my 1 day old account. Go ahead bro. My 1 day old account doesn't change any of what you have done and people will read and see that.

Nice job Alex, nice job being rude and nice job trying to deflect all of your shit shady scam on my account being 1 day old. Real good job bro!

Yes my account is 1 day old, I even admitted my account is new but I'm fine with repetition. I came looking for an EU source for post brexit transition and looked into your business, don't take it personally bro

All I did was google your site and found your trustpilot, your trustpilot has fake reviews which YOU bought. How does my account being 1 day old negate that?

All of my points still stand lol and very much so do the facts and evidence. I looked into your business, get over it.

"Competitor". Every single thread on this underground part of meso is your competitor, does that mean I have to be nice to you? I google Iron Anabolics a competitor of yours and find good stuff, good test reports and their own brand. I look at pharmasource, again an established brand that is well known, I look at expresspct, another site well known.

You are the new guy, the new guy that bought fake positive reviews. The new guy that sold counterfeit items. The guy that sells BM Pharmaceuticals despite the test reports on them. Your fake good reviews mislead people including myself.

Sure tho, justify your shadiness with my 1 day old account. Go ahead bro. My 1 day old account doesn't change any of what you have done and people will read and see that.

Nice job Alex, nice job being rude and nice job trying to deflect all of your shit shady scam on my account being 1 day old. Real good job bro!
1 day old gang represent