PCTMart - Pharma Grade Test & PCT - EU domestic & International

Yes my account is 1 day old, I even admitted my account is new but I'm fine with repetition. I came looking for an EU source for post brexit transition and looked into your business, don't take it personally bro

All I did was google your site and found your trustpilot, your trustpilot has fake reviews which YOU bought. How does my account being 1 day old negate that?

All of my points still stand lol and very much so do the facts and evidence. I looked into your business, get over it.

"Competitor". Every single thread on this underground part of meso is your competitor, does that mean I have to be nice to you? I google Iron Anabolics a competitor of yours and find good stuff, good test reports and their own brand. I look at pharmasource, again an established brand that is well known, I look at expresspct, another site well known.

You are the new guy, the new guy that bought fake positive reviews. The new guy that sold counterfeit items. The guy that sells BM Pharmaceuticals despite the test reports on them. Your fake good reviews mislead people including myself.

Sure tho, justify your shadiness with my 1 day old account. Go ahead bro. My 1 day old account doesn't change any of what you have done and people will read and see that.

Nice job Alex, nice job being rude and nice job trying to deflect all of your shit shady scam on my account being 1 day old. Real good job bro!
Tom again.

You cant compare them to us since most of them sell ugl stuff. We dont need to lab test a pharma grade product if we know its real.

You keep repeating yourself without providing evidence. Remember that casuality doesnt prove anything.

Just because some of our products are sold on indiamart doesnt mean we dropship. You could argue ExpressPCT do the same then.

Just because the reviews looks shady to you, doesnt mean they are fake.

Just because you think our products are counterfit, doesnt mean they are.

You keep repeating about BM pharma, please share a source, i would love to be educated in if you got evidence. I never claimed to be perfect.

Nevertheless, calling us a scam just because you think we are scammers (you never bought from us) is injustice.

Tom again.

You cant compare them to us since most of them sell ugl stuff. We dont need to lab test a pharma grade product if we know its real.

You keep repeating yourself without providing evidence. Remember that casuality doesnt prove anything.

Just because some of our products are sold on indiamart doesnt mean we dropship. You could argue ExpressPCT do the same then.

Just because the reviews looks shady to you, doesnt mean they are fake.

Just because you think our products are counterfit, doesnt mean they are.

You keep repeating about BM pharma, please share a source, i would love to be educated in if you got evidence. I never claimed to be perfect.

Nevertheless, calling us a scam just because you think we are scammers (you never bought from us) is injustice.
injustice?? call batman

1 day old gang represent
Its not a problem that his account is 1 day old. He seems to be very against our business in a suspicious manner, when almost all of your comments are against a vendor and your account is 1 day old, with the amouny of false claims he makes, its just not usual.
injustice?? call batman
Batman is a loyal customer of ours he loves Primo and GH. He can afford it.

You're attempting to deflect what you have done on the fact my account is 1 day old. Suspicious or not that does not matter because the facts are clearly listed, in no way does my account being new change the facts.

https://anaboliclab.com/community/forums/miscellaneous-brands.39/

You've avoided the points and it's just sad that you try to use my account being 1 day old as a way to avoid the points mentioned. I posted clear evidence of you buying fake reviews, why do you avoid that? For BM Pharma, if you knew Meso has a place for test results you could have went there yourself without me having to give you that link. You've not done your own research.

You dropshipping is not the issue here, the issue is all of the other points but I'll list them again just for you <3

1. Counterfeits (BM Pharma is counterfeit, it's not pharma, check the test results).
2. Stealing stock photos (No, that India site did not steal your photos, they've had them a lot longer (check meta data)).
3. Same IP as Sandra Pharma, known to sell counterfeits (1/4.3 billion probability)
4. Buying fake reviews to mislead people.

That's it from me, you can put it down to my account being 1 day old but the facts are facts. They are not manipulated facts, they are just hard cold facts.

You can't change the attention to my account, I don't really care and people reading those facts won't too.

You are clearly panicking and trying to change where the attention is pointed.

tl'dr This source sells counterfeits, doesn't test their products, buys fake review to mislead people and is not an honourable source.

You're attempting to deflect what you have done on the fact my account is 1 day old. Suspicious or not that does not matter because the facts are clearly listed, in no way does my account being new change the facts.

https://anaboliclab.com/community/forums/miscellaneous-brands.39/

You've avoided the points and it's just sad that you try to use my account being 1 day old as a way to avoid the points mentioned. I posted clear evidence of you buying fake reviews, why do you avoid that? For BM Pharma, if you knew Meso has a place for test results you could have went there yourself without me having to give you that link. You've not done your own research.

You dropshipping is not the issue here, the issue is all of the other points but I'll list them again just for you <3

1. Counterfeits (BM Pharma is counterfeit, it's not pharma, check the test results).
2. Stealing stock photos (No, that India site did not steal your photos, they've had them a lot longer (check meta data)).
3. Same IP as Sandra Pharma, known to sell counterfeits (1/4.3 billion probability)
4. Buying fake reviews to mislead people.

That's it from me, you can put it down to my account being 1 day old but the facts are facts. They are not manipulated facts, they are just hard cold facts.

You can't change the attention to my account, I don't really care and people reading those facts won't too.

You are clearly panicking and trying to change where the attention is pointed.

tl'dr This source sells counterfeits, doesn't test their products, buys fake review to mislead people and is not an honourable source.
1. I will check that, but i doubt it. BM is a sister company of Searle. But i will check it to make sure.

2. We started selling fron India a while ago, it took us some time to get into the EU pharmaceuticals and the website. I will post new stock photos tomorrow. I already said that like 3 times.

3. Our IP is not the same as Sandra, we used to be on a shared server which probably hosted her as well (orangewebsite). This host hosts many steroid websites
please do your homework on how IP and shared servers work. Our products are not counterfits and you cant claim that because you never used them.let our customer decide that for themselves.

4. We didnt buy fake reviews. We do offer credits for geniue reviews.

TLDR: you keep repeating yourself like a broken radio. Im not gonna answer your comments anymore unless you got something new to say.

1. Your stock photo says "mfg by B.M Pharmaceuticals"
2. Seen this a few times, probably asking the warehouse to take pics for you to dropship.
3. 1/4.3 billion probability
4. Yes you did. Anyone can check those reviews.
4.1 Two women from two different parts of the world wrote you a 5 star review, both women have wrote reviews for the same eyelash website and for a bitcoin get rich quick scheme. They are not genuine.
4.2. One of them says they ordered when you had domain issues, I believe that was 6 days ago? They said they ordered from India and it arrived. That means the package arrived from India to them in USA in 5 days. A recent review in this thread said it took a month.
4.3 Both are women, both ordered PCT products, both reviewed the same time.

Keep lying, don't care. Anyone can see it.

1. Your stock photo says "mfg by B.M Pharmaceuticals"
2. Seen this a few times, probably asking the warehouse to take pics for you to dropship.
3. 1/4.3 billion probability
4. Yes you did. Anyone can check those reviews.
4.1 Two women from two different parts of the world wrote you a 5 star review, both women have wrote reviews for the same eyelash website and for a bitcoin get rich quick scheme. They are not genuine.
4.2. One of them says they ordered when you had domain issues, I believe that was 6 days ago? They said they ordered from India and it arrived. That means the package arrived from India to them in USA in 5 days. A recent review in this thread said it took a month.
4.3 Both are women, both ordered PCT products, both reviewed the same time.

Keep lying, don't care. Anyone can see it.
We also sell to women, believe it or not. We sell other products, like Andractim which mostly women buy.

Im not going to address your BM pharma claim, i said i will check it now stop acting like a child.

Your probability is false, i can contact orangewebsite to show you that you are just very uneducated. Im not here to shame you, but its getting ridiculous.

Notice how you said we "probably" ask the "dropshipoing" warehouse to take pictures, you got zero evidence and just repeat your claims, if you repeat it 100 times it wont make it true.
Yes we do ask our warehouse to make pictures for us.

Your claim about the reviews is also not very clear. It takes 15-35 days to get to the end customer from India, but we got 2 warehouses.

Just in case anyone thinks we sell counterfeits or that we don't own our products, see attached photos. I have many other photos, and i can also do the same for our EU warehouse.

BTW, our Testenate Depot is usually from Searle. I will check on the guy's claims about BM Pharma because we always want to be 100% sure about everything.

Now about the IP address that that guy claim belongs to Sandra - this is the IP address of a shared server from Orangewebsite (which we no longer use)
1608626003590.png

As you can see this address has 500 domains (that are widely known, this doesn't include many other websites) hosted on it (we are not one of them), when you consider the fact that many steroids website use Orangewebsite, the claim of "1 in a billion" sounds ridiculous. That guy has no idea how shared hosting works or how servers work.

Basically, all goal is to put a bad reputation to us, you can see him repeating his weird allegation and bolding them so that people that go in this thread would feel insecure about ordering from us.

I decided not to deal with him anymore because his only goal is to waste our time. Of course, if anyone has questions, we are always here to provide information. We just don't want to get into endless arguments with people that have no interest in buying from us, but just to shame us.

Attachments

• photo_2020-12-22_10-24-48.jpg
    photo_2020-12-22_10-24-48.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 44
  • photo_2020-12-22_10-24-50 (2).jpg
    photo_2020-12-22_10-24-50 (2).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 40
  • photo_2020-12-22_10-24-50.jpg
    photo_2020-12-22_10-24-50.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 37
  • photo_2020-12-22_10-24-51 (2).jpg
    photo_2020-12-22_10-24-51 (2).jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 37
  • photo_2020-12-22_10-24-51.jpg
    photo_2020-12-22_10-24-51.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 35
  • photo_2020-12-22_10-24-52 (2).jpg
    photo_2020-12-22_10-24-52 (2).jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 38
  • photo_2020-12-22_10-24-52 (3).jpg
    photo_2020-12-22_10-24-52 (3).jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 37
  • photo_2020-12-22_10-24-52 (4).jpg
    photo_2020-12-22_10-24-52 (4).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 39
  • photo_2020-12-22_10-24-52 (5).jpg
    photo_2020-12-22_10-24-52 (5).jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 40
  • photo_2020-12-22_10-24-52.jpg
    photo_2020-12-22_10-24-52.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 40
  • photo_2020-12-22_10-24-53 (2).jpg
    photo_2020-12-22_10-24-53 (2).jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 35
  • photo_2020-12-22_10-24-53 (3).jpg
    photo_2020-12-22_10-24-53 (3).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 34
  • photo_2020-12-22_10-24-53.jpg
    photo_2020-12-22_10-24-53.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 37
Just in case anyone thinks we sell counterfeits or that we don't own our products, see attached photos. I have many other photos, and i can also do the same for our EU warehouse.

BTW, our Testenate Depot is usually from Searle. I will check on the guy's claims about BM Pharma because we always want to be 100% sure about everything.

Now about the IP address that that guy claim belongs to Sandra - this is the IP address of a shared server from Orangewebsite (which we no longer use)
View attachment 139759

As you can see this address has 500 domains (that are widely known, this doesn't include many other websites) hosted on it (we are not one of them), when you consider the fact that many steroids website use Orangewebsite, the claim of "1 in a billion" sounds ridiculous. That guy has no idea how shared hosting works or how servers work.

Basically, all goal is to put a bad reputation to us, you can see him repeating his weird allegation and bolding them so that people that go in this thread would feel insecure about ordering from us.

I decided not to deal with him anymore because his only goal is to waste our time. Of course, if anyone has questions, we are always here to provide information. We just don't want to get into endless arguments with people that have no interest in buying from us, but just to shame us.
He’s not wrong about BM. They have some terrible labs tests in them out there from underdosing to not even putting the right chemical inside.

There is no need to try insult me by calling me "uneducated" and a "child", you're a source and a business and that is no way for you to act.

To counteract your point of being uneducated, I have a Comp Sci & Math Degree and I work remote for a bank in Spain, I'm actually British.

Reviews

Let's not argue that, I think it is so far gone that you now can't back out of saying they're real. They're not, they're fake and you still haven't addressed that both of the accounts that have reviewed you also review the exact same websites multiple times.

Probability of same IP

I don't think you understand probability theory, it's a branch of mathematics which you study when you take mathematic further.

If I told you, yesterday your chance of being hit by a car was 1% but you weren't hit by a car, judging by your response you would say "Your probability is false, I wasn't hit by a car". This is not how probability works. The probability is still 1%.

In the IP case, there are 4,294,967,296 IPv4 addresses. For short, I said 4.3 billion but that doesn't mean what I said is false. I said the probability of it is 1/4.3 billion. This is actually absolutely correct. This means that if you were to pick 1 out of 4.3 billion IP address at random, there is a 1 in 4.3 billion chance you would pick the same IP as Sandra. The odds of that happening are so low that the odds of you knowing exactly where you are hosting your site are far higher.

If you like, I can give you some resources on probability theory. What I said is absolutely correct however and what I said is the basics of probability.

Counterfeit AAS

This is actually true and you just don't know what you are selling but I'll teach you which is fine, it's okay for me to educate you as I am a potential customer and you are meant to improve based on what I said, not insult me and throw horrible little words my way.

SEARLE, the real SEARLE are a company Pfizer absorbed but they no longer produce medications and have not produced medications for some time. The SEARLE you sell is an acronym for Scott-Edil Advance Research Laboratories & Education Ltd. Notice that if you take the first letter of each word, it becomes SEARLE. Just to back this up, your stock photo says "Mfg by B.M. Pharmaceuticals" for "SEARLE" and then under "SEARLE" it says "Scott-Edil Advance Research Laboratories & Education Ltd".

Scott-Edil (Fake Searle) and B.M. Pharmaceuticals have the same business address, their companies are actually registered at the exact same address. That is because B.M. Pharmaceuticals has a manufacturing license for these kinds of products. They are the same company, well, B.M. is a sub company. You can check India Public Company Records to back this up, they are both at the same address and it's common for companies to split their company up.

Now regarding counterfeits/fakes. B.M. Pharmaceuticals either heavily overdose/underdose or they have a completely different chemical inside. The lab test links I sent you prove that. Most sellers stopped offering them once this came to light.

"Testoviron Depot" is actually a brand offered by Bayer, the giant German Pharma we all know and love. You sell Scott-Edil/BM Pharma Testoviron Depot. This means it is counterfeit.

It then became Testenate Depot 250 but that doesn't change the fact the products are overdosed/underdosed or have the wrong chemical inside.

Conclusion

You can keep denying this but in terms of education, I am very educated, especially on these matters.

You sell as people say "BUNK GEAR". Some of your products are bunk, they are not good and should be removed. You should address the reviews, they're obviously fake, admit that and move on.

Perhaps it was not you Tom but Alex likely bought those fake reviews as he handles the customer side. Don't embarrass yourself with those, anyone can check those reviews and if you really push me to I will post images that show those "reviewers" reviewing the exact same websites over and over and still continue to do so.

It is best you do not debate probability or mathematics with me, just because I decided to speak a certain way beforehand it does not mean I am uneducated. Just look at how much more I need to write when I type "proper".

I've used AAS a lot, I know B.M. Pharmaceuticals. I remember there was a guy that said there was some ugly black gunk stuff inside one of the free syringes they provide.

Last edited:
There is no need to try insult me by calling me "uneducated" and a "child", you're a source and a business and that is no way for you to act.

To counteract your point of being uneducated, I have a Comp Sci & Math Degree and I work remote for a bank in Spain, I'm actually British.

Reviews

Let's not argue that, I think it is so far gone that you now can't back out of saying they're real. They're not, they're fake and you still haven't addressed that both of the accounts that have reviewed you also review the exact same websites multiple times.

Probability of same IP

I don't think you understand probability theory, it's a branch of mathematics which you study when you take mathematic further.

If I told you, yesterday your chance of being hit by a car was 1% but you weren't hit by a car, judging by your response you would say "Your probability is false, I wasn't hit by a car". This is not how probability works. The probability is still 1%.

In the IP case, there are 4,294,967,296 IPv4 addresses. For short, I said 4.3 billion but that doesn't mean what I said is false. I said the probability of it is 1/4.3 billion. This is actually absolutely correct. This means that if you were to pick 1 out of 4.3 billion IP address at random, there is a 1 in 4.3 billion chance you would pick the same IP as Sandra. The odds of that happening are so low that the odds of you knowing exactly where you are hosting your site are far higher.

If you like, I can give you some resources on probability theory. What I said is absolutely correct however and what I said is the basics of probability.

Counterfeit AAS

This is actually true and you just don't know what you are selling but I'll teach you which is fine, it's okay for me to educate you as I am a potential customer and you are meant to improve based on what I said, not insult me and throw horrible little words my way.

SEARLE, the real SEARLE are a company Pfizer absorbed but they no longer produce medications and have not produced medications for some time. The SEARLE you sell is an acronym for Scott-Edil Advance Research Laboratories & Education Ltd. Notice that if you take the first letter of each word, it becomes SEARLE. Just to back this up, your stock photo says "Mfg by B.M. Pharmaceuticals" for "SEARLE" and then under "SEARLE" it says "Scott-Edil Advance Research Laboratories & Education Ltd".

Scott-Edil (Fake Searle) and B.M. Pharmaceuticals have the same business address, their companies are actually registered at the exact same address. That is because B.M. Pharmaceuticals has a manufacturing license for these kinds of products. They are the same company, well, B.M. is a sub company. You can check India Public Company Records to back this up, they are both at the same address and it's common for companies to split their company up.

Now regarding counterfeits/fakes. B.M. Pharmaceuticals either heavily overdose/underdose or they have a completely different chemical inside. The lab test links I sent you prove that. Most sellers stopped offering them once this came to light.

"Testoviron Depot" is actually a brand offered by Bayer, the giant German Pharma we all know and love. You sell Scott-Edil/BM Pharma Testoviron Depot. This means it is counterfeit.

It then became Testenate Depot 250 but that doesn't change the fact the products are overdosed/underdosed or have the wrong chemical inside.

Conclusion

You can keep denying this but in terms of education, I am very educated, especially on these matters.

You sell as people say "BUNK GEAR". Some of your products are bunk, they are not good and should be removed. You should address the reviews, they're obviously fake, admit that and move on.

Perhaps it was not you Tom but Alex likely bought those fake reviews as he handles the customer side. Don't embarrass yourself with those, anyone can check those reviews and if you really push me to I will post images that show those "reviewers" reviewing the exact same websites over and over and still continue to do so.

It is best you do not debate probability or mathematics with me, just because I decided to speak a certain way beforehand it does not mean I am uneducated. Just look at how much more I need to write when I type "proper".

I've used AAS a lot, I know B.M. Pharmaceuticals. I remember there was a guy that said there was some ugly black gunk stuff inside one of the free syringes they provide.
I'm not going to comment on the others claims because I have not clue or time to look in to it, but he's 100% about BM, BM has 100% bunk gear, underdosed and not even the same compound (for example they mix Test prop and Tren instead of just Tren to cut corners), if you didn't know that you sure don't know all the things a source should know about their own products.

He’s not wrong about BM. They have some terrible labs tests in them out there from underdosing to not even putting the right chemical inside.
Noted. Will be checked.

Reviews

Probability of same IP

Counterfeit AAS

Conclusion

Listen. I don't know how many times I should explain that i don't have anything to do with Sandra. Bottom line the claim with the IP address just makes no sense. I can contact orangewebsite to make a declaration that we used their service and we were the only site on the web panel at that time.

Regarding the claims with the pharma companies, I will check those, that too, I said like 4 times already. I called you a child because you keep repeating stuff and won't accept that we are checking it.
Our testoviron is from zydus cadlila and not even listed on the site yet. The testoviron you see now is from Europe. There was a mistake and it appeared on the Indian warehouse (though it said "European warehouse" on the top). I have fixed it now.

Though, calling us fake is still not something I justify. It's fine to give critique but you do it in a very aggressive manner.

About the reviews: I also told you that the first customers were women. I won't give you details about them because we keep it private, but I can tell you that many women order from us. I don't have control over what reviews they post.

I'm not going to comment on the others claims because I have not clue or time to look in to it, but he's 100% about BM, BM has 100% bunk gear, underdosed and not even the same compound (for example they mix Test prop and Tren instead of just Tren to cut corners), if you didn't know that you sure don't know all the things a source should know about their own products.
I do know BM they are also UGL. This is not the issue. I want to see the connection they have with our Searle and testenate depot products.

For now, until we check the issue, i have labeled those products as out of stock.

B.M. Pharmaceuticals are not UGL, they are a registered pharma company that sell on a similar market to UGL. Their products however are no good. Their "UGL" products also have the same registered address as Testenate Depot that you claim is by Searle.

Act stupid on the reviews, again not addressing the issue but please someone check this -

trustpilot.com/users/5f7dd7821a7fd4001285159b
trustpilot.com/users/579a0c510000ff000a35b8a2

These two accounts have wrote a review for PCTMart.

Both accounts have wrote a review for

www.trustpilot.com/review/bitcoin-up.io (10 reviews, all reviews fake)
www.trustpilot.com/review/nickylashes.com (19 reviews, all are fake)

So they both just so happen to use the same get rich quick scheme with Bitcoin and website for buying lashes?

Obviously you are "uneducated" if you think your excuse is reasonable. There is almost 0 chance those two people just so happen to use those scam websites above. You obviously bought those views and can't accept it and keep writing lame excuses.

Stop lying, get over it. Stop buying reviews to mislead people.

"I do know BM they are also UGL. This is not the issue. I want to see the connection they have with our Searle and testenate depot products."

It says on YOUR packaging Searle and B.M. Pharmaceuticals. That is the connection. They are one and the same. Admit you sold bunk gear and get over that. Stop brushing it away.

B.M. Pharmaceuticals are not UGL, they are a registered pharma company that sell on a similar market to UGL. Their products however are no good. Their "UGL" products also have the same registered address as Testenate Depot that you claim is by Searle.

Act stupid on the reviews, again not addressing the issue but please someone check this -

trustpilot.com/users/5f7dd7821a7fd4001285159b
trustpilot.com/users/579a0c510000ff000a35b8a2

These two accounts have wrote a review for PCTMart.

Both accounts have wrote a review for

www.trustpilot.com/review/bitcoin-up.io (10 reviews, all reviews fake)
www.trustpilot.com/review/nickylashes.com (19 reviews, all are fake)

So they both just so happen to use the same get rich quick scheme with Bitcoin and website for buying lashes?

Obviously you are "uneducated" if you think your excuse is reasonable. There is almost 0 chance those two people just so happen to use those scam websites above. You obviously bought those views and can't accept it and keep writing lame excuses.

Stop lying, get over it. Stop buying reviews to mislead people.
you are not allowed to put URL links on this forum.

I have no idea what you want from us and the reviews. Funny how you pointed out only to the reviews that you found to be "fake".
"I do know BM they are also UGL. This is not the issue. I want to see the connection they have with our Searle and testenate depot products."

It says on YOUR packaging Searle and B.M. Pharmaceuticals. That is the connection. They are one and the same. Admit you sold bunk gear and get over that. Stop brushing it away.
First, we never sold even a single product of it. We sold other steroid products.
Secondly, I would not call it "bunk" since it's still pharma grade, and all pharmaceutical products are regulated in one way or another. The company might not be as reliable as others, but bunk it is not. Bunk would be selling product A as product B. This is not the case.

Regardless, I'm checking the issue as we speak, and we already most likely will remove the products from our site.

Now I kindly ask you to stop harassing us. I take critique and care about my customers. But you are not a potential customer, you are either bored or just full of hate. Maybe both.

Now I kindly ask you to stop harassing us. I take critique and care about my customers. But you are not a potential customer, you are either bored or just full of hate. Maybe both.
He’s doing exactly what this board is meant for...vetting a source. This isn’t a place for your customers...you’re clearly confusing Meso with a dick riding source board that you pay to be on.

There are some great points in his replies and they help the members here...no one gives two shits about you or your thoughts or if you are annoyed by someone repeating the same stuff...he’s a member, you’re not. You are the guest here and your rights are limited as such.

There’s plenty of pharma steroids made in India. I’m sure you can do better than this crap. Msd Sustanon and deca, Belco gonadon, German remedies if they still make them. to name afew

He’s doing exactly what this board is meant for...vetting a source. This isn’t a place for your customers...you’re clearly confusing Meso with a dick riding source board that you pay to be on.
There are some great points in his replies and they help the members here...no one gives two shits about you or your thoughts or if you are annoyed by someone repeating the same stuff...he’s a member, you’re not. You are the guest here and your rights are limited as such.
Fair enough. I can take critique from anyone, and I

Fair enough. I can take critique from anyone, and I don't take it personally. But I won't answer the same question 10 times to someone who just won't accept any answer, even when I clearly said that I will check the issues, and if a mistake was made, we would fix it. He just keeps going and going and won't stop.

BTW: we are not paying anything on any forum.
There’s plenty of pharma steroids made in India. I’m sure you can do better than this crap. Msd Sustanon and deca, Belco gonadon, German remedies if they still make them. to name afew

We are working on expanding the line of products all the time. right now people prefer to buy steroids from the EU rather than from India, so we focus on that right now.

We also thought people would rather buy generics, but it seems like you guys prefer brand names.

Fair enough. I can take critique from anyone, and I don't take it personally. But I won't answer the same question 10 times to someone who just won't accept any answer, even when I clearly said that I will check the issues, and if a mistake was made, we would fix it. He just keeps going and going and won't stop.
BTW: we are not paying anything on any forum.

We are working on expanding the line of products all the time. right now people prefer to buy steroids from the EU rather than from India, so we focus on that right now.

We also thought people would rather buy generics, but it seems like you guys prefer brand names.
Buy steroids from the EU? The EU is one of the main reasons we don’t get shit fromEurope anymore like back 15-20 years ago. Very few countries in the EU to buy. Bulgaria maybe, which is risky since they also make all the worlds counterfeits. Serbia possibly? Have not seen galenika in a long time. The steroids that were once available or are available In EU have doubled in price. Like Norma in Greece for example.