PCTMart - Pharma Grade Test & PCT - EU domestic & International

Piece of shit source, run away! Thank you to the above guy for also calling them out.

One of the TrustPilot reviews I called them out on even got removed from their TrustPilot xD. That's obvious proof it was fake as one of the links I posted previously to the reviewers account has been banned!

"We still stand by our words - prove that anything we sold you is counterfeit, and you will get all of your money back, no questions asked."

WTFFFF It was proved you sold counterfeit! You sold "Searle" as "Searle" who do not even exist anymore! You instead were peddling BM Pharma who are counterfeits and don't even have the advertised shit in. Links were even sent to the testing site to show that.

Stop denying it and hoping it will go away. You sell shit and people here can see that.

Don't even tell me to leave as this ain't your thread, I am openly allowed to call you out on your bs.

Piece of shit source, run away! Thank you to the above guy for also calling them out.

One of the TrustPilot reviews I called them out on even got removed from their TrustPilot xD. That's obvious proof it was fake as one of the links I posted previously to the reviewers account has been banned!

"We still stand by our words - prove that anything we sold you is counterfeit, and you will get all of your money back, no questions asked."

WTFFFF It was proved you sold counterfeit! You sold "Searle" as "Searle" who do not even exist anymore! You instead were peddling BM Pharma who are counterfeits and don't even have the advertised shit in. Links were even sent to the testing site to show that.

Stop denying it and hoping it will go away. You sell shit and people here can see that.

Don't even tell me to leave as this ain't your thread, I am openly allowed to call you out on your bs.
Then go and call out ExpressPCT and other vendors that sold that "counterfeit". We removed the product shortly after they did from their website.

Also, it was not a counterfeit, go and read the dictionary definition of counterfeit.

Trustpilot removes reviews all the time, it means nothing. We never faked a single review.

Then go and call out ExpressPCT and other vendors that sold that "counterfeit". We removed the product shortly after they did from their website.

Also, it was not a counterfeit, go and read the dictionary definition of counterfeit.

Trustpilot removes reviews all the time, it means nothing. We never faked a single review.

So immature to try redirect the blame to someone else, I am here calling you out. Hold yourself accountable for your own actions, their actions are not yours.

You are not professional, you take it all personally.

Counterfeit: "made in exact imitation of something valuable" - Searle. Searle, a well known large pharma company that no longer exists. You sold "Searle" branded Test E which is not Searle but instead Scott Edil. Therefore, as you would have it, counterfeit.

The only reason you're in this business is because you have a shitty attitude and fail elsewhere.

I recommend no one buys from this source, sketchy guys. Funny they keep denying the reviews and now say "Trustpilot removes reviews all the time". Just admit it, it's so sad that we both know you're lying.

We don't share the same IP with Sandra, and i don't even know what is her website.

Just because he claims that, doesn't mean its true.

Regarding the reviews, i still have no clue what he is talking about, go ahead to our TrustPilot and take a look. and BTW women order from us all the time. We sell Andractim which a lot of women buy.

Maybe we did, but we used a shared hosting from a website that ALOT of steroids sites are using, so I don't see what is the issue. As I said, I can post an email or a statement from the hosting company that we were the only site on the hosting panel, if it bothers you guys that much. I am by no means associated with Sandra, I never worked with her, and I don't know her.
Listen up, bud.

You show up here and have fucked up, lied and tried to sell counterfeit products. You try to bs your way out of these facts.

You have the same bunk list of products as Sandra, your website was hosted alongside hers, and you continue to try and bs like it's all just a coincidence and you don't even know her.

If you really wanted that meso bitcoin, the way to get it is offer QUALITY products for good prices all while also offering good customer service.

Instead, you show up with a list of counterfeit bs that you buy for pennies on the dollar and get angry when you're called out for your bs.

You're done here, motherfucker. If you want to be on meso, come correct or don't come at all. We have too many quality vendors to choose from. Why would we use your service when you've already been outed for selling fake shit and lying, not to mention being caught for having fake reviews.

Do yourself a favor and stop bumping this dumpster fire of a thread and you can just slink away with your tail between your legs, back to the drawing board because this shit is done here. Nobody in the right mind would purchase from you at this point.

And if you choose to keep bumping this bs, we will have no choice but to summon all the motherfuckers who I can promise that you don't want hanging out in your thread.

This is a warning to potential customers to keep doing research in another thread. These assholes are selling counterfeit goods. Too many good options in the underground...don't support lying scammers and get ripped off in the process. BUYER BEWARE!!

Listen up, bud.

You show up here and have fucked up, lied and tried to sell counterfeit products. You try to bs your way out of these facts.

You have the same bunk list of products as Sandra, your website was hosted alongside hers, and you continue to try and bs like it's all just a coincidence and you don't even know her.

If you really wanted that meso bitcoin, the way to get it is offer QUALITY products for good prices all while also offering good customer service.

Instead, you show up with a list of counterfeit bs that you buy for pennies on the dollar and get angry when you're called out for your bs.

You're done here, motherfucker. If you want to be on meso, come correct or don't come at all. We have too many quality vendors to choose from. Why would we use your service when you've already been outed for selling fake shit and lying, not to mention being caught for having fake reviews.

Do yourself a favor and stop bumping this dumpster fire of a thread and you can just slink away with your tail between your legs, back to the drawing board because this shit is done here. Nobody in the right mind would purchase from you at this point.

And if you choose to keep bumping this bs, we will have no choice but to summon all the motherfuckers who I can promise that you don't want hanging out in your thread.

This is a warning to potential customers to keep doing research in another thread. These assholes are selling counterfeit goods. Too many good options in the underground...don't support lying scammers and get ripped off in the process. BUYER BEWARE!!
Listen up, bud.

I don't have anything to do with any other website. The old IP address was shared. Maybe she is using the same hosting I already provided proof of that from our old hosting panel:

Regarding BM Pharmaceuticals, I already said it was a mistake. We only removed that product a few days after the lab report was posted. Mind you, that other vendors like ExpressPCT sold the exact same product and removed it from their store just like we did after the lab report was posted.

What are those products that you refer to? I keep hearing that we sell "counterfeits" but no one points to any product and just keep repeating the same allegation.

Then again, even in that case, it was not a counterfeit, but rather, a low-quality product.

And we don't sell the Actavis Testosterone anymore solely because of the feedback we got here. Even then, that testosterone is not counterfeit and does not come from Sandra. So I'm not sure why you keep saying that we sell counterfeits products.

Also, go ahead and check our TrustPilot, the reviews we have are real reviews. I already explained that the fact that the reviews are from women doesn't mean they are fake. We sell to women all the time.

We had only positive experiences with our customers. We never faked anything and never sold "sketchy" products as he claims.

Attachments

• 1609685878231.png
    1609685878231.png
    133.6 KB · Views: 16
The burden is not on us to prove your shit is not counterfeit. It's on you to prove its not.

So far:
- You have a stock photo which also happens to be on indiamart.
- Coincidence you use same host, and ended up on same IP as another person selling similar product
- still no Meso photos
- Trust pilot reviews - it's not that they are women, heck we love our women, but the fact that they both review the same sites [emoji1787] I know I know could be BFFs doing reviews of same sites
Edit: forgot
- when asked to show photo of primo to see the vial, all of sudden you don't sell it anymore [emoji1787]

Your buddy Alex (she hot?), instead of answering the questions, she tried to discredit the other poster. Not saying there isn't any validity to what she said, but ignored all of the questions.

Not a fantastic start, I mean, does the word hindenburg ring a bell? View attachment 140332

To summarize why this source should be avoided like the plague...
1. Your stock photo says "mfg by B.M Pharmaceuticals"
2. Seen this a few times, probably asking the warehouse to take pics for you to dropship.
3. 1/4.3 billion probability
4. Yes you did. Anyone can check those reviews.
4.1 Two women from two different parts of the world wrote you a 5 star review, both women have wrote reviews for the same eyelash website and for a bitcoin get rich quick scheme. They are not genuine.
4.2. One of them says they ordered when you had domain issues, I believe that was 6 days ago? They said they ordered from India and it arrived. That means the package arrived from India to them in USA in 5 days. A recent review in this thread said it took a month.
4.3 Both are women, both ordered PCT products, both reviewed the same time.

Keep lying, don't care. Anyone can see it.

He’s not wrong about BM. They have some terrible labs tests in them out there from underdosing to not even putting the right chemical inside.

There is no need to try insult me by calling me "uneducated" and a "child", you're a source and a business and that is no way for you to act.

To counteract your point of being uneducated, I have a Comp Sci & Math Degree and I work remote for a bank in Spain, I'm actually British.

Reviews

Let's not argue that, I think it is so far gone that you now can't back out of saying they're real. They're not, they're fake and you still haven't addressed that both of the accounts that have reviewed you also review the exact same websites multiple times.

Probability of same IP

I don't think you understand probability theory, it's a branch of mathematics which you study when you take mathematic further.

If I told you, yesterday your chance of being hit by a car was 1% but you weren't hit by a car, judging by your response you would say "Your probability is false, I wasn't hit by a car". This is not how probability works. The probability is still 1%.

In the IP case, there are 4,294,967,296 IPv4 addresses. For short, I said 4.3 billion but that doesn't mean what I said is false. I said the probability of it is 1/4.3 billion. This is actually absolutely correct. This means that if you were to pick 1 out of 4.3 billion IP address at random, there is a 1 in 4.3 billion chance you would pick the same IP as Sandra. The odds of that happening are so low that the odds of you knowing exactly where you are hosting your site are far higher.

If you like, I can give you some resources on probability theory. What I said is absolutely correct however and what I said is the basics of probability.

Counterfeit AAS

This is actually true and you just don't know what you are selling but I'll teach you which is fine, it's okay for me to educate you as I am a potential customer and you are meant to improve based on what I said, not insult me and throw horrible little words my way.

SEARLE, the real SEARLE are a company Pfizer absorbed but they no longer produce medications and have not produced medications for some time. The SEARLE you sell is an acronym for Scott-Edil Advance Research Laboratories & Education Ltd. Notice that if you take the first letter of each word, it becomes SEARLE. Just to back this up, your stock photo says "Mfg by B.M. Pharmaceuticals" for "SEARLE" and then under "SEARLE" it says "Scott-Edil Advance Research Laboratories & Education Ltd".

Scott-Edil (Fake Searle) and B.M. Pharmaceuticals have the same business address, their companies are actually registered at the exact same address. That is because B.M. Pharmaceuticals has a manufacturing license for these kinds of products. They are the same company, well, B.M. is a sub company. You can check India Public Company Records to back this up, they are both at the same address and it's common for companies to split their company up.

Now regarding counterfeits/fakes. B.M. Pharmaceuticals either heavily overdose/underdose or they have a completely different chemical inside. The lab test links I sent you prove that. Most sellers stopped offering them once this came to light.

"Testoviron Depot" is actually a brand offered by Bayer, the giant German Pharma we all know and love. You sell Scott-Edil/BM Pharma Testoviron Depot. This means it is counterfeit.

It then became Testenate Depot 250 but that doesn't change the fact the products are overdosed/underdosed or have the wrong chemical inside.

Conclusion

You can keep denying this but in terms of education, I am very educated, especially on these matters.

You sell as people say "BUNK GEAR". Some of your products are bunk, they are not good and should be removed. You should address the reviews, they're obviously fake, admit that and move on.

Perhaps it was not you Tom but Alex likely bought those fake reviews as he handles the customer side. Don't embarrass yourself with those, anyone can check those reviews and if you really push me to I will post images that show those "reviewers" reviewing the exact same websites over and over and still continue to do so.

It is best you do not debate probability or mathematics with me, just because I decided to speak a certain way beforehand it does not mean I am uneducated. Just look at how much more I need to write when I type "proper".

I've used AAS a lot, I know B.M. Pharmaceuticals. I remember there was a guy that said there was some ugly black gunk stuff inside one of the free syringes they provide.

B.M. Pharmaceuticals are not UGL, they are a registered pharma company that sell on a similar market to UGL. Their products however are no good. Their "UGL" products also have the same registered address as Testenate Depot that you claim is by Searle.

Act stupid on the reviews, again not addressing the issue but please someone check this -

trustpilot.com/users/5f7dd7821a7fd4001285159b
trustpilot.com/users/579a0c510000ff000a35b8a2

These two accounts have wrote a review for PCTMart.

Both accounts have wrote a review for

www.trustpilot.com/review/bitcoin-up.io (10 reviews, all reviews fake)
www.trustpilot.com/review/nickylashes.com (19 reviews, all are fake)

So they both just so happen to use the same get rich quick scheme with Bitcoin and website for buying lashes?

Obviously you are "uneducated" if you think your excuse is reasonable. There is almost 0 chance those two people just so happen to use those scam websites above. You obviously bought those views and can't accept it and keep writing lame excuses.

Stop lying, get over it. Stop buying reviews to mislead people.

"Theresa and Summer are both in different countries, however both have wrote a 5 star review for a fake eyelashes website for women (based in US). Both of them have also wrote 5 star reviews for a Bitcoin website that offers a get rich quick scheme. Last of all, both have written a 5 star review for PCTMart."

Maybe Theresa and Summer are BFFs and buy fake eyelashes, want to be rich, and buy their AAS from the same replace.

Reading this thread has been pop corn worthy and I am not at the end yet. Wonder how it ends, can't wait. I'll read on [emoji23]

I don't see any photos with Meso written on a piece of paper with today's date, like Meso rules describe.

By the way it is true, you did share the same IP with sandra-pharma - 82.221.129.44

It is quite the coincidence that you shared the same provider (at least) with Sandra, but more coincidence, you are peddling the same counterfeit garbage.

And we don't sell the Actavis Testosterone anymore solely because of the feedback we got here.
I believe I was the first one to point out the problem with the Actavis. Look, it’s good that you pulled it in response to the feedback, but here’s the problem: it should have never been on the list in the first place. I’m an idiot nobody and I knew it was bullshit from the first picture. How did I know it was bullshit but you, the guy whose business is selling steroids, didn’t? That’s your issue, man. You’re throwing spaghetti against the wall and seeing how much sticks. That’s simply not how you run a business on Meso. Other boards will be happy to see you pull bad product, but Meso expects you to not carry the bad product in the first place.

The burden is not on us to prove your shit is not counterfeit. It's on you to prove its not.

So far:
- You have a stock photo which also happens to be on indiamart.
- Coincidence you use same host, and ended up on same IP as another person selling similar product
- still no Meso photos
- Trust pilot reviews - it's not that they are women, heck we love our women, but the fact that they both review the same sites [emoji1787] I know I know could be BFFs doing reviews of same sites
Edit: forgot
- when asked to show photo of primo to see the vial, all of sudden you don't sell it anymore [emoji1787]

Your buddy Alex (she hot?), instead of answering the questions, she tried to discredit the other poster. Not saying there isn't any validity to what she said, but ignored all of the questions.

Not a fantastic start, I mean, does the word hindenburg ring a bell? View attachment 140332
- I already addressed the image issue and showed many new photos afterwards. It's not uncommon to find stolen pictures on Indiamart.
- I will post Meso pics. I won't post a lot of pics like I did, but will show some products with a Meso writing next to it.
- Which TrustPilot reviews came from the same women? Show me what you mean.
- I never said that. I said it about the 1ml Actavis vials. We had only 5 if stock if i remember correctly back then, and I decided to pull them from the store because my supplier didn't have them anymore. I eventually decided to remove all of the Actavis products from the store because of how bad you guys took it. Those products are real.

Pictures of RImobolan:
1609691878141.png

1609691867343.png

- What issues did Alex did not address? Also, yes, she is very hot, if you are into guys.

Attachments

• 1609691797668.png
    1609691797668.png
    863.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 1609691867076.png
    1609691867076.png
    641.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 1609691878181.png
    1609691878181.png
    623.3 KB · Views: 11
I believe I was the first one to point out the problem with the Actavis. Look, it’s good that you pulled it in response to the feedback, but here’s the problem: it should have never been on the list in the first place. I’m an idiot nobody and I knew it was bullshit from the first picture. How did I know it was bullshit but you, the guy whose business is selling steroids, didn’t? That’s your issue, man. You’re throwing spaghetti against the wall and seeing how much sticks. That’s simply not how you run a business on Meso. Other boards will be happy to see you pull bad product, but Meso expects you to not carry the bad product in the first place.
Hello mate, if I remember correctly, you (or another guy) claimed that the Actavis products had a QR code on the bottom. I asked for a photo, because I have never seen it before, and got nothing. Not sure if it was you though.

We will never sell UGL brands on PCTMart. Also, just because Sandra sells fakes of those products, doesn't mean that what we sold was fake.

We have no intentions of arguing and making people angry about our products, that's why we don't sell them anymore. The only mistake I stand by was BM pharmaceutical, which, again, is nothing unique to us, many vendors did the same mistakes, including the beloved "ExpressPCT".

Hello mate, if I remember correctly, you (or another guy) claimed that the Actavis products had a QR code on the bottom. I asked for a photo, because I have never seen it before, and got nothing. Not sure if it was you though.

We will never sell UGL brands on PCTMart. Also, just because Sandra sells fakes of those products, doesn't mean that what we sold was fake.

We have no intentions of arguing and making people angry about our products, that's why we don't sell them anymore. The only mistake I stand by was BM pharmaceutical, which, again, is nothing unique to us, many vendors did the same mistakes, including the beloved "ExpressPCT".
I believe the QR code question was from another gentleman.

And I’m willing to allow a certain amount of error from a source. I’m also more trusting than others because that’s my nature. But you have to put yourself in the shoes of your potential customers. How would they feel if they found out about a situation that made a source look questionable? That’s what you’re not seeming to understand.

And I’m going to give you a nickel’s worth of free advice: stop trashing ExpressPCT and using them as an example of someone who also was duped. It makes you look petty and small. They’ve been around a long time and have earned the right to make a mistake here and there. You have not. Be more humble, it’ll take you further in life.

THIS GUY IS LEGIT!

BOUGHT ANDRACTIM FROM HIM. ARRIVED.

GIVE HIM A GO.

EASY TO COMMUNICATE WITH AS WELL.

THUMBS UP!!!

;)
You are welcome :)

We are making big changes to our website as well. In the next few days, we will add new products both in India and Europe.

When will you bring enclomiphene to the eu warehouse? Also, ralox would be very welcomed I imagine.

When will you bring enclomiphene to the eu warehouse? Also, ralox would be very welcomed I imagine.
we have Raloxifene in Europe! coming to the site soon, you can order it right now via email.

Enclomiphene - we don't plan to bring it to the EU any time soon. Maybe in the future when we have more demand for it.

Enclomiphene - we don't plan to bring it to the EU any time soon. Maybe in the future when we have more demand for it.

Idk mate. Everybody is talking about enclom. The problem is, nobody has it in an EU warehouse. If you brought it to EU, the word would spread very quickly and your only problem would be keeping up stock.

Ordering from china is a no go for a lot of eu countries. Everything gets checked here. So there is just no way I personally, am ordering hormones from there ...

Idk mate. Everybody is talking about enclom. The problem is, nobody has it in an EU warehouse. If you brought it to EU, the word would spread very quickly and your only problem would be keeping up stock.
We will consider, it, but it will cost more than the Enclomiphene from India. Not sure how will people react to the price increase.

Also, we ship from India, use stealth shipping, and very rarely have issues with customs. There were few countries in the EU that seized our packages, but it's a rare thing. :)