PCTMart - Pharma Grade Test & PCT - EU domestic & International

Fair enough. I can take critique from anyone, and I don't take it personally. But I won't answer the same question 10 times to someone who just won't accept any answer, even when I clearly said that I will check the issues, and if a mistake was made, we would fix it. He just keeps going and going and won't stop.

Buy steroids from the EU? The EU is one of the main reasons we don’t get shit fromEurope anymore like back 15-20 years ago. Very few countries in the EU to buy. Bulgaria maybe, which is risky since they also make all the worlds counterfeits. Serbia possibly? Have not seen galenika in a long time. The steroids that were once available or are available In EU have doubled in price. Like Norma in Greece for example.
We try to get some steroids from Turkey and get them to the EU. Bulgaria has good products, but a lot of fakes too. We still get some products from Portugal.

Some companies are not 100% legit or not really what I would consider proper pharma companies. Moldova has Balkan pharma, which I can't really include in PCTMart.

I have never seen pharma-grade products from Serbia, but if you got something in mind, I can check.

Greece has mostly the same brands as in Portugal, but the prices are higher.

I agree about the prices. Human grade products are hard to get in the EU.

We try to get some steroids from Turkey and get them to the EU. Bulgaria has good products, but a lot of fakes too. We still get some products from Portugal.

Some companies are not 100% legit or not really what I would consider proper pharma companies. Moldova has Balkan pharma, which I can't really include in PCTMart.

I have never seen pharma-grade products from Serbia, but if you got something in mind, I can check.

Greece has mostly the same brands as in Portugal, but the prices are higher.

I agree about the prices. Human grade products are hard to get in the EU.
Well turkey is not the EU but you can Defenitly find some stuff there and it’s easy to spot fakes if you have original packaging. Well Serbia has galenika test depo but I have no idea if it’s easily obtainable or not or about the price

Post the price list!
I've posted so much proof and you're trying to save yourself.

Just pulled you on another lie there, the photos on the first page are yours?
https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/testenate-depot-250-22336166955.html
^^^ This guy appears to have taken your photo then.

I know the real prices of what you sell in India as a few of us have used indiamart before. Your adding of products is exactly what a dropshipper can do, they have a product list, you check it and you add it. Your products are still bringing you 500% profit margins on for example Clofert.

If anyone doesn't believe me, go on Indiamart and ask a seller of Clofert for their product price list. That stuff can get cheap, can save yourself 80% compared to what Pctmart sells for.

Stop lying dude, I've posted so much proof hahaha. "
You have zero proof and just make assumptions." - Literally posted photo evidence with links.

Want me to upload the price list spreadsheet for what you sell too? Dropshipper. Save everyone a lot of money.

That's probably my last reply. It's frustrating to see someone lie point blank to your face when you know they are lying. What are you trying to prove here and to who? I've posted evidence and caught you out multiple times.

1. Fake reviews.
2. Stealing product photos to show inventory
3. Counterfeit products
4. Dropshipper

Well turkey is not the EU but you can Defenitly find some stuff there and it’s easy to spot fakes if you have original packaging. Well Serbia has galenika test depo but I have no idea if it’s easily obtainable or not or about the price
I will check it. Maybe we will be able to get it.

Post the price list!
There is no " price list".
You can buy some of those products from Indiamart, but there are many scammers, some products are faked, and I almost guarantee you that you will pay more in the end than buying from us (or from other shops like us that sell from India)

We buy everything in bulk directly from suppliers, provide customer service, and provide a reshipping guarantee.

I will check it. Maybe we will be able to get it.

There is no " price list".
You can buy some of those products from Indiamart, but there are many scammers, some products are faked, and I almost guarantee you that you will pay more in the end than buying from us (or from other shops like us that sell from India)

We buy everything in bulk directly from suppliers, provide customer service, and provide a reshipping guarantee.

I guarantee you that you are wrong. Please calm down. By the way, the Searle Testenate and Sustaviron are made by BM Pharmaceuticals but you should know since you have live stock....

You are digging a hole for yourself. We are not stupid here.

Attachments

• IMG-20201224-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20201224-WA0006.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 52
I guarantee you that you are wrong. Please calm down. By the way, the Searle Testenate and Sustaviron are made by BM Pharmaceuticals but you should know since you have live stock....

Pctmart are ridiculous. I constantly provided evidence and they threw back petty little excuses and insults "uneducated", "child", to name a couple. Even after I said their own pictures say made by B.M. Pharmaceuticals they threw excuse "but usually our products are made by Searle:(((((". Searle, the company that got absorbed by pfizer and don't manufacturer anymore. Noiceeeeeee, can't wait to get 10 year out of date gear or the counterfeits.

They're a source that refuses to accept blame, not once did they apologise to the community for selling counterfeit/bunk AAS gear. Not once did they apologize to me for saying I am wrong about Searle/BM Pharmaceuticals.

They sell shit, pardon my language.

These guys do not test their products, they have no idea what they sell. They are inexperienced regarding brands and how can anyone trust their other brands? They sell a brand cheaper than B.M. Pharmaceuticals, probably going to get aids injecting that one. Can't wait to see the reviews!

"I injected retesto and grew a dick out my head, gives a whole new meaning!".

Post the price list!

There is a price list, this isn't even a conspiracy theory. Most of the vendors they dropship have a spreadsheet with prices and most of the vendors they dropship also give them a reship policy.

They're doing the typical scare to try keep you away from doing your own research. Testenate Depot sells for $1.1/ampoule when I asked my source.

Back when I was in UK I used to order a lot from India since UK customs let anything through. They're just worried that if I post this price list it'll destroy their business model. I'm sure they'll say I'm talking shit or something but do yourself a favour, look at the products they sell and the MRP on the side (Maximum retail price). It's a jump scare.

I'd avoid this source at all costs. If you find anything wrong with them they'll try shift the blame, they will never accept it. Go with a source that has a reputation that can be held accountable, plenty on this forum.

@Wittlejumper This is SPOT on. A majority of vendors do use dropshipping from Pharmaceutical warehouses. Such as in Turkey or in India as medications are fairly cheap.

Its a damn shame @PCTmart said some stupid shit like you won't get better prices than us... LOL. I can get Zydus Cadila 100mg Deca Durabolin for $7 an amp directly from a Mumbai wholesale vendor.

You are right too I contacted my guy for Retestos and they are selling for $1.5 an ampoule.

This guy really thinks the community is CLUELESS.

We no longer sell products from BM Pharmaceuticals. You are not updated.
@Wittlejumper This is SPOT on. A majority of vendors do use dropshipping from Pharmaceutical warehouses. Such as in Turkey or in India as medications are fairly cheap.

Its a damn shame @PCTmart said some stupid shit like you won't get better prices than us... LOL. I can get Zydus Cadila 100mg Deca Durabolin for $7 an amp directly from a Mumbai wholesale vendor.

You are right too I contacted my guy for Retestos and they are selling for $1.5 an ampoule.

This guy really thinks the community is CLUELESS.
I said that overall you will pay more than with ordering with us. not that each item will be cheaper. Go ahead and order wherever you want.

Pctmart are ridiculous. I constantly provided evidence and they threw back petty little excuses and insults "uneducated", "child", to name a couple. Even after I said their own pictures say made by B.M. Pharmaceuticals they threw excuse "but usually our products are made by Searle:(((((". Searle, the company that got absorbed by pfizer and don't manufacturer anymore. Noiceeeeeee, can't wait to get 10 year out of date gear or the counterfeits.

They're a source that refuses to accept blame, not once did they apologise to the community for selling counterfeit/bunk AAS gear. Not once did they apologize to me for saying I am wrong about Searle/BM Pharmaceuticals.

They sell shit, pardon my language.

These guys do not test their products, they have no idea what they sell. They are inexperienced regarding brands and how can anyone trust their other brands? They sell a brand cheaper than B.M. Pharmaceuticals, probably going to get aids injecting that one. Can't wait to see the reviews!

"I injected retesto and grew a dick out my head, gives a whole new meaning!".

There is a price list, this isn't even a conspiracy theory. Most of the vendors they dropship have a spreadsheet with prices and most of the vendors they dropship also give them a reship policy.

They're doing the typical scare to try keep you away from doing your own research. Testenate Depot sells for $1.1/ampoule when I asked my source.

Back when I was in UK I used to order a lot from India since UK customs let anything through. They're just worried that if I post this price list it'll destroy their business model. I'm sure they'll say I'm talking shit or something but do yourself a favour, look at the products they sell and the MRP on the side (Maximum retail price). It's a jump scare.

I'd avoid this source at all costs. If you find anything wrong with them they'll try shift the blame, they will never accept it. Go with a source that has a reputation that can be held accountable, plenty on this forum.
We never blamed anyone for anything and always take responsibility. You are free to order where ever you want.

If you have an actual question and don't just want to rant, I'm here to provide answers.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

**SPECIAL 2021 OFFER!!**

- 10% Off for Meso members. Coupon code:

MESO10

(until the end of the month)

Wish you all a better 2021 :)

I just wanted to let everyone know I am currently using West-Ward test enanthate 200mg/ml.

It is good but it is not pharma.

West Ward is a UGL disguised as Pharma. I have thier oxandrolone tablets. It is winstrol, not anavar. Therefore West-Ward is not pharma. Pharma dont fake shit.

NO I DID NOT BUY FROM OP. I BUY FROM A DOMESTIC SOURCE.
Common for Anavar fakes to use Winstrol as the active ingredient. Happened to me twice, but I test everything before Ingest.
One was from Vedi other from Vermodje ([emoji849])

"Theresa and Summer are both in different countries, however both have wrote a 5 star review for a fake eyelashes website for women (based in US). Both of them have also wrote 5 star reviews for a Bitcoin website that offers a get rich quick scheme. Last of all, both have written a 5 star review for PCTMart."

Maybe Theresa and Summer are BFFs and buy fake eyelashes, want to be rich, and buy their AAS from the same replace.

Reading this thread has been pop corn worthy and I am not at the end yet. Wonder how it ends, can't wait. I'll read on [emoji23]

Well the reviews specifically mention Alex so Mr Alex likely bought fake reviews for your website to mislead potential customers. They are obviously fake, anyone can go check them.

That IP Address does not host many websites, not many at all, actually 2 of them belong to Sandra (Pharma & Power). There is tiny chance of you being on the exact same server of Sandra and not knowing it. You also had pretty much the exact same products as Sandra, little bit suspicious?

As I said, the probability is 1/4.3 billion. You wanna take those odds? I know no one else would.
"There is tiny chance of you being on the exact same server of Sandra and not knowing it"

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Very very intsy wintsy tiny. Do we have to do an analytical on what the chances are that Sandra and PCTshart chose the same provider and shared the same IP

LMAO [emoji1787]

"Theresa and Summer are both in different countries, however both have wrote a 5 star review for a fake eyelashes website for women (based in US). Both of them have also wrote 5 star reviews for a Bitcoin website that offers a get rich quick scheme. Last of all, both have written a 5 star review for PCTMart."

Maybe Theresa and Summer are BFFs and buy fake eyelashes, want to be rich, and buy their AAS from the same replace.

Reading this thread has been pop corn worthy and I am not at the end yet. Wonder how it ends, can't wait. I'll read on [emoji23]

i feel bad for whoever bought n had their addresses leaked... prison aint fun

database.PNG

i feel bad for whoever bought n had their addresses leaked... prison aint fun

View attachment 140282
No information has ever leaked and never will. We also delete the customer information after the order is complete.
"Error establishing a database connection" just means that the webserver could not connect to the database.

This is because we have DDOS attacks regularly on the website. It doesn't affect security, just makes the server unavailable for X amount of time.

"There is tiny chance of you being on the exact same server of Sandra and not knowing it"

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Very very intsy wintsy tiny. Do we have to do an analytical on what the chances are that Sandra and PCTshart chose the same provider and shared the same IP

LMAO [emoji1787]
We don't share the same IP with Sandra, and i don't even know what is her website.

Just because he claims that, doesn't mean its true.

Regarding the reviews, i still have no clue what he is talking about, go ahead to our TrustPilot and take a look. and BTW women order from us all the time. We sell Andractim which a lot of women buy.

If it's true that indiamart copies YOUR photo, why don't you post your stock photos with Meso in it?

You tried to dodge that one, we are still waiting.

I have posted it.
Check a few pages back.
I don't see any photos with Meso written on a piece of paper with today's date, like Meso rules describe.

By the way it is true, you did share the same IP with sandra-pharma - 82.221.129.44

It is quite the coincidence that you shared the same provider (at least) with Sandra, but more coincidence, you are peddling the same counterfeit garbage.

I don't see any photos with Meso written on a piece of paper with today's date, like Meso rules describe.

By the way it is true, you did share the same IP with sandra-pharma - 82.221.129.44

It is quite the coincidence that you shared the same provider (at least) with Sandra, but more coincidence, you are peddling the same counterfeit garbage.
I have posted photos with "PCTMart" on them and the date. I did not post the writing with "Meso" so that people won't claim I took the pictures from another vendor. I can post many other pics. If by this point you dont believe that its our own products, I don't know what will.

Maybe we did, but we used a shared hosting from a website that ALOT of steroids sites are using, so I don't see what is the issue. As I said, I can post an email or a statement from the hosting company that we were the only site on the hosting panel, if it bothers you guys that much. I am by no means associated with Sandra, I never worked with her, and I don't know her.

I don't sell counterfeit. Please tell me which products we sell that are counterfeit. All of our products are original and pharma grade. We had one issue with BM Pharmaceutical, which was proven to be problematic (not counterfeit!) in a lab test. We pulled the products shortly after the test was posted. We didn't even sell one product of BM pharma and we got rid of all the stock.

We still stand by our words - prove that anything we sold you is counterfeit, and you will get all of your money back, no questions asked.

I have posted photos with "PCTMart" on them and the date. I did not post the writing with "Meso" so that people won't claim I took the pictures from another vendor. I can post many other pics. If by this point you dont believe that its our own products, I don't know what will.

Maybe we did, but we used a shared hosting from a website that ALOT of steroids sites are using, so I don't see what is the issue. As I said, I can post an email or a statement from the hosting company that we were the only site on the hosting panel, if it bothers you guys that much. I am by no means associated with Sandra, I never worked with her, and I don't know her.

I don't sell counterfeit. Please tell me which products we sell that are counterfeit. All of our products are original and pharma grade. We had one issue with BM Pharmaceutical, which was proven to be problematic (not counterfeit!) in a lab test. We pulled the products shortly after the test was posted. We didn't even sell one product of BM pharma and we got rid of all the stock.

We still stand by our words - prove that anything we sold you is counterfeit, and you will get all of your money back, no questions asked.
I think the thread speaks for itself. You have all the red flags. You didn't follow Meso procedure (go read it). Too many coincidences.

You don't meet Meso standards.

You are lucky that only the nice guys are on here today. You haven't really been given a hard time yet.

I think the thread speaks for itself. You have all the red flags. You didn't follow Meso procedure (go read it). Too many coincidences.

You don't meet Meso standards.

You are lucky that only the nice guys are on here today. You haven't really been given a hard time yet.
I will post some new pictures of the products.

Here is our hosting panel from OrangeWebsite (which, again, we no longer use), I'm sharing our hosting panel, to show you I'm not associated with any other website with a said IP address. Remember, it was shared hosting, usually, a shared server will share thousands of websites. We only used it to kick-start our website.

1609635009401.png

I don't think there are any red flags here. Just because some guy made plenty of comments about some kind of a theory that he has in his mind doesn't mean it's true.

I don't mind you giving me a hard time. I'm here to provide all the information you need and being suspicious is understandable. We don't hide anything and we work on making every customer happy.