Peptides alongside with trt?

So just signed up for a trt clinic. Switching from ugl. They offer a lot of peptides as well. I'm going to speak to them this week but want a little bit of insight on what you guys recommend. Any of these worth stacking with my trt. Only side effects I don't want are cardiovascular sides and hair loss. They offer:

HGH
Tesamoralin
Thymosin alpha 1
Mk 677
Ipamorelin
Cjc 1295
Igf
Bpc 157

Thanks!!!

It all depends on what your goals are. Is it to lose fat/body weight? Gain some weight/muscle? Repair past injuries? etc.

So just signed up for a trt clinic. Switching from ugl. They offer a lot of peptides as well. I'm going to speak to them this week but want a little bit of insight on what you guys recommend. Any of these worth stacking with my trt. Only side effects I don't want are cardiovascular sides and hair loss. They offer:

HGH
Tesamoralin
Thymosin alpha 1
Mk 677
Ipamorelin
Cjc 1295
Igf
Bpc 157

Thanks!!!
Your "clinic" is just a trash ugl vendor.

Any true trt clinic that's offering garbage like mk677 is not somewhere I would go for care.

id definitely say BPC and HGH, but they're going to charge you a fucking testicle for all that shit. Better off buying UGL and saving some bread.

@BigTomJ
I agree with you, that mk shit is hot garbage.

Your "clinic" is just a trash ugl vendor.

Any true trt clinic that's offering garbage like mk677 is not somewhere I would go for care.
had a free bottle of mk so tried it for a few weeks to see if it’d stimulate appetite. it did a little, but mainly i just gained a few pounds of bloat, didn’t lean out like on gh, and the appetite plateaued after a week. definitely wouldn’t pay for it

had a free bottle of mk so tried it for a few weeks to see if it’d stimulate appetite. it did a little, but mainly i just gained a few pounds of bloat, didn’t lean out like on gh, and the appetite plateaued after a week. definitely wouldn’t pay for it
Mk is just a dirty ghrelin antagonist with bloat that didnt live to the hype. Better options imo

Mk677 is primarily a grelin agonist.

All the trashy SARMs venders tout it as a powerful GH secretagogue because thats way easier to market and sell, but in reality you aren't going to really get any comparable benefits.

Mk677 has its uses for TEMPORARY appetite stimulation, but that's the only practical use case.

A "clinic" selling a research chem like mk677 are trashy overpriced drug dealers.

All the trashy SARMs venders tout it as a powerful GH secretagogue because thats way easier to market and sell, but in reality you aren't going to really get any comparable benefits.

Mk677 has its uses for TEMPORARY appetite stimulation, but that's the only practical use case.

A "clinic" selling a research chem like mk677 are trashy overpriced drug dealers.
I liked GHRP-6 for appetite stimulation, helped me get down my meals when I was having trouble. I couldn't deal with the MK bloat, it made me feel like shit.

Man, this feels like a dentist who hangs a sign, “we use topical cocaine in some procedures, ask me about it!” You should run screaming.

Who is your provider at the clinic? If it’s an MD/DO, do you know their training specialty? I’m incredibly suspicious of a physician offering some of those peptides. For many of them, the evidence is really not there to support efficacy or safety. Putting out a “menu” borders on inherently irresponsible, and to have some of those options on it… it really paints a picture.

My two cents, but you’re better off going the UGL route and having a really trustworthy family physician that you disclose steroid use to, and who agrees to help you with blood work, proactive harm reduction, and navigating complications. If you’re gonna seek medical supervision, you want trustworthy and responsible advice. The little you’ve said raises all sorts of alarm bells.

Thank you man for the response. Do you think best to just stick with trt for now?

Man, this feels like a dentist who hangs a sign, “we use topical cocaine in some procedures, ask me about it!” You should run screaming.

Who is your provider at the clinic? If it’s an MD/DO, do you know their training specialty? I’m incredibly suspicious of a physician offering some of those peptides. For many of them, the evidence is really not there to support efficacy or safety. Putting out a “menu” borders on inherently irresponsible, and to have some of those options on it… it really paints a picture.

My two cents, but you’re better off going the UGL route and having a really trustworthy family physician that you disclose steroid use to, and who agrees to help you with blood work, proactive harm reduction, and navigating complications. If you’re gonna seek medical supervision, you want trustworthy and responsible advice. The little you’ve said raises all sorts of alarm bells.
The clinic is aprire rejuvenation.

Given your concerns about cardiovascular sides and hair loss, I'd be cautious with HGH and potentially IGF. Ipamorelin + CJC 1295 is a popular and safer combo that might align with what you're looking for. MK 677 is also worth considering for muscle growth and recovery benefits, but monitor for any water retention or lethargy. As always, start with one peptide to gauge your body's reaction before stacking.

Thank you man for the response. Do you think best to just stick with trt for now?
I think the line should be clear, trt should be trt, and cycles should be cycles.

When you try to bridge the gap and blur the line between the two, you lose the benefits of both.

My vote is save your money and stay with your prescribed, reasonable trt protocol

Sponsors

Latest posts