personal log, road to first competition 2024 autumn

Using wayyyy to much gear, blood pressure is bad, heart rate bad, take Advil PM for sleep it works.
Im well aware im mega dosing as i stated in the introduction
Im also aware that my rhr and bhp is not ideal- you Probably know this because i reported about it
Also said i tried a million+1 methods for sleeping yet you comment the most obvious well known medication for it

All in all thanks for the well educated extremely constructive comment

Im well aware im mega dosing as i stated in the introduction
Im also aware that my rhr and bhp is not ideal- you Probably know this because i reported about it
Also said i tried a million+1 methods for sleeping yet you comment the most obvious well known medication for it

All in all thanks for the well educated extremely constructive comment
Well keep up the “Smart” work. Everything ties together with your issues because of the ridiculous doses. Step on stage > ruining your health must be.

Well keep up the “Smart” work. Everything ties together with your issues because of the ridiculous doses. Step on stage > ruining your health must be.
As stated before most of these were well present before blasting
Thanks again for the perfectly useless conclusions

new milestone: 240 lbs (109,1kg) - calories are now in the 4200-4500kcal range
ditched NPP a week ago - i was getting overly jealous for no reason so i thought i had a good 14 week run with it, enough is enough
currently running 250 test e/d + 125 mast/d with 10iu hgh

take Advil PM for sleep it works.

Yeah and it was bad advice anyway. There are no good sleep drugs. Long-term. The days of OTC GHB are over.

Many short-term solutions but I'd put abuse of sleep medications up there with diuretics as likely contributors to premature death of bodybuilders.

Have sex. Find a good routine. Light hygiene. Ya gotta sleep.

I agree with you. There is no way someone who, it seems, is also young should have a rhr like that, unless they have some kind of health issue. I don't believe that it was like that before he started taking drugs. It's ridiculous. And blaming it on caffeine and lack of sleep is just something he likes to say to himself so he can continue the stuff he's doing. 90-100. What???
The stuff I read and learn about in this forum is, at times, totally crazy.

I agree with you. There is no way someone who, it seems, is also young should have a rhr like that, unless they have some kind of health issue. I don't believe that it was like that before he started taking drugs. It's ridiculous. And blaming it on caffeine and lack of sleep is just something he likes to say to himself so he can continue the stuff he's doing. 90-100. What???
The stuff I read and learn about in this forum is, at times, totally crazy.
why would i lie about my rhr ? :DDD
i dont say this is healthy all im saying that it havent changed in blast, and it has been hovering the the 90ish range for the past 10+ years.
i remember having high rhr even in high school yearly medical examination

Yeah and it was bad advice anyway. There are no good sleep drugs. Long-term. The days of OTC GHB are over.

Many short-term solutions but I'd put abuse of sleep medications up there with diuretics as likely contributors to premature death of bodybuilders.

it's not that I'm completely unable to be honest, it's just hard to accept the fact that this is also something you have to put the "work" in when it seems so natural and maintenance free.
finding and keeping the good routine with getting to bed in time is very hard ,especially when wife gets home from work on weekdays when i'd need to go to sleep. obviously i'm spending time with her, if not for sex this is the only time of the day we can talk. On weekends the kid messes with my bed time so it's hard AF. All these combined with the fact that i'm a bad sleeper makes it look unattainable in the near future

Currently at 240lbs-110kgs, will ride this out with calories cut back to around maintenance for a week or two then off to cutting full force
Cut back gear too to 750 test / 350mast, planning to further lower test to 500 and start addig primo instead

Attachments

• IMG_3157.jpeg
    IMG_3157.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 50

I am a chronic insomniac and have been since about third grade (am 39). Been on various combos of drugs since high school, always switching. Was stable on xanax (2mg) and Clonidine for awhile but its losing its effect. I tried to get approved for xyrem but only narcoleptics can (its weird, its a schedule III substance but treated more strictly thatn schedule II). I want to get my hands on quality GHB for those nights where sleep just doesn't come. Hard to do. There are dirty pro-drugs that you can get but I want the medical formulation. Am also super interested in seeing if any of the novel peptides might work for sleep (the sentiment on here is that they don't).

Sleep is probably the most essential thing to healthspan and its the one thing that I have always fought to have. No dice

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread. I was actually just searching by GHB to see what experiences people on here had with it. This one popped up

Let me drop an update in the meantime
Started cutting 3 weeks ago, currently down 4.5kgs (104.8kg as of this morning)
Weekly average calories down to 3500 (1high 1low 5 medium days)
Dialed back gear to 750 test/700 primo 25mg aromasim EOD

IMG_4171.jpeg

I am a chronic insomniac and have been since about third grade (am 39). Been on various combos of drugs since high school, always switching. Was stable on xanax (2mg) and Clonidine for awhile but its losing its effect. I tried to get approved for xyrem but only narcoleptics can (its weird, its a schedule III substance but treated more strictly thatn schedule II). I want to get my hands on quality GHB for those nights where sleep just doesn't come. Hard to do. There are dirty pro-drugs that you can get but I want the medical formulation. Am also super interested in seeing if any of the novel peptides might work for sleep (the sentiment on here is that they don't).

Sleep is probably the most essential thing to healthspan and its the one thing that I have always fought to have. No dice

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread. I was actually just searching by GHB to see what experiences people on here had with it. This one popped up
have you tried weed? that's the only thing that comforts sleep wise but i tend to overdo it (i think this is the only substance i put in my body that i have lackluster selfcontrol with) which results in smoking from 5-6pm instead of only doing a joint before bed and i can clearly feel it's downside the next morning in the gym when im constantly short of breath :S

Good job nice progress any uptades?
Down to 103kg, had a 2 week run with clen, it gave a bit of a boost
Gear is almost the same, added 140mg npp/week
Weekly avr calories are 3300
Started to develop a nasty tennis elbow, some pain in the wrist, shoulders and knees, thus the added npp
Its been 6 days as of today of adding npp, placebo or not i feel like it started to help

Attachments

• IMG_4621.jpeg
    IMG_4621.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
Down to 103kg, had a 2 week run with clen, it gave a bit of a boost
Gear is almost the same, added 140mg npp/week
Weekly avr calories are 3300
Started to develop a nasty tennis elbow, some pain in the wrist, shoulders and knees, thus the added npp
Its been 6 days as of today of adding npp, placebo or not i feel like it started to help
You gained 10kg muscle this year from the beginning of the cycle?

Do you still run the 10iu HGH? Some people report elbow pain from it, i never had it but could be a potential cause.

NPP is good for the joints but bad for the mind i hate it for that reason.

Good luck moving forward i will follow your progress.

under 100kg as of today (99,5)
Npp dropped 2 weeks ago
Avr calories 2800 (1 high day @ 4k calories, 500g ch; rest are around 2.5k kcal w 200g carbs)
IMG_5228.jpeg

You gained 10kg muscle this year from the beginning of the cycle?

Do you still run the 10iu HGH? Some people report elbow pain from it, i never had it but could be a potential cause.

NPP is good for the joints but bad for the mind i hate it for that reason.

Good luck moving forward i will follow your progress.
I think by the end of cut it will be at least 10kg lean tissue
Last year i was 83kg, now i’m almost as lean and 99. It think im 2 weeks out from that shape and my weight will hover around 96-7
With this low dose, 140mg/week i didnt experience much of the mind fuckery but didnt really helped my joint either so i dropped it, i already run 2G s of gear, no need to further strain my body for no reason
Yep still running 10, 1 vial a day
Numbness went away long ago, but the first couple of months were brutal sometimes
Will drop to 5 iu/day in a week due to financial reasons