personal log, road to first competition 2024 autumn

i always used it 2weeks on/2 weeks off but recently I saw more people claiming it's bullshit so i'll run it as long as I need it.
Discovering how taurine works with clen was a godsend. If I my hands start being shaky I just pop in an extra 1000mg tab and it goes away. (on top of the 1000mg with every 20mcg clen)

I think it wouldnt be a good idea to run it up till the show but we'll see

I found the best approach for peak week diet wise is to go almost keto from monday to thursday and start filling back up on friday afternoon- saturday (show's on saturday) I'd rather play it safe and go a bit flatter then overspill. Don't want to mess with diuretics much at this stage.
As for gear- stop all injections 10 days out and last 10 days 200mg winny a day. Heard it from Anabolic Bodybuilding's Big Paul who took it from AJ Sims. Sounds simple and AJ is the master of conditioning
You will definitely be the guy I come to if I ever start experimenting with Clen again haha.. 20mcg had me almost vibrating out of my seat..

Very smart guy stay away from diuretics completely if possible way too much strain going on already.. Save your kidneys for later..

Sounds good to me dude.. I'd never heard of this AJ guy before now.. Yes he's guys peeled..