Pharma mix 2 pharmacom - chem clarity lab test

Also note, the results say drostanolone enanthate, not propionate (which is what mix 2 is supposed to have)

Hope that the results here are BS because I've got a handful of this stuff I plan to run this spring.

most likely these results are not legit...I wouldn't sweat it. I'm not, and I've got a few vials that I'm running this spring.

Idk but maybe I'm the only one who ever looked at the simec AB tests that all cane back perfect all the time by many different labs as suspect? Can these fucking guys really be all that good at brewing to where there shit is 99% of the time within a mg? To me that was always suspect in my eyes. I mean even a shithead lab like Valkyrie (Karl Sciroxx) was perfect. Is it a pay to play? Maybe what we are seeing here is correct?

AP test E came back at 183mg/ml.
Same testing service, so not sure what to believe really.
http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/295233-ap-test-e-chemc-results/

this lab test on AP had escaped me, thanks for sharing it. [emoji6]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Idk but maybe I'm the only one who ever looked at the simec AB tests that all cane back perfect all the time by many different labs as suspect? Can these fucking guys really be all that good at brewing to where there shit is 99% of the time within a mg? To me that was always suspect in my eyes. I mean even a shithead lab like Valkyrie (Karl Sciroxx) was perfect. Is it a pay to play? Maybe what we are seeing here is correct?

Im right there with you. I was particularly suspect of all the napsgear results. However, almost all the pharmacom stuff was underdosed to some degree. And their injectable drol was a fail IIRC. And then there were those indian clowns that failed across the board.

Im right there with you. I was particularly suspect of all the napsgear results. However, almost all the pharmacom stuff was underdosed to some degree. And their injectable drol was a fail IIRC. And then there were those indian clowns that failed across the board.

Who would be the indian clowns? Shree venkatesh?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I have to agree with this sentiment - the SIMEC results seem very suspicious to me as well. Heck, even much fakes compounds like primo test within error margins most of the time. I just don't buy it.

I don't think it's p2p however. If that were the case crap UGL's like Shree who have consistently tested bad would a) have outed this and b) showed their own analysis (with a clean sample or not) to disprove these results. If anything is going on it's coming from SIMEC's side (dry labbing) - which might actually be known - or not - to the testers involved. Dry labbing is actually pretty huge as evidenced by the shady practices happening in the dietary supplement industry (‘Dry labbing’ is still out there, and there is still a market for it, say analytical experts)

That being said, the Mix 2 I ran this year without a doubt had tren in it. The side effects were undeniable and actually corresponded to similar doses I ran previously. So IME experience it was properly dosed as well.

Now, for several reasons which I might expand upon if interested, I do trust this new testing company so unless the sender screwed up this result doesn't look good to me.

I have to agree with this sentiment - the SIMEC results seem very suspicious to me as well. Heck, even much fakes compounds like primo test within error margins most of the time. I just don't buy it.

I don't think it's p2p however. If that were the case crap UGL's like Shree who have consistently tested bad would a) have outed this and b) showed their own analysis (with a clean sample or not) to disprove these results. If anything is going on it's coming from SIMEC's side (dry labbing) - which might actually be known - or not - to the testers involved. Dry labbing is actually pretty huge as evidenced by the shady practices happening in the dietary supplement industry (‘Dry labbing’ is still out there, and there is still a market for it, say analytical experts)

That being said, the Mix 2 I ran this year without a doubt had tren in it. The side effects were undeniable and actually corresponded to similar doses I ran previously. So IME experience it was properly dosed as well.

Now, for several reasons which I might expand upon if interested, I do trust this new testing company so unless the sender screwed up this result doesn't look good to me.
What exactly is dry labbing? Ty for your time brutha...

It's explained in the link, but it basically boils down to faking results and not actually performing the laboratory analyses. This might be done to cut costs or to keep customers 'happy' (which in many cases are actually aware of this practice, but don't care as it gives them favorable results and plausible deniability) - or a combination of the two.

It's explained in the link, but it basically boils down to faking results and not actually performing the laboratory analyses. This might be done to cut costs or to keep customers 'happy' (which in many cases are actually aware of this practice, but don't care as it gives them favorable results and plausible deniability) - or a combination of the two.
Cool man. Ty for taking the time to explain. Kinda sux that is the case. I can't imagine what it's like to get some underdosed gear. I'd be so bummed out:(

Highly doubt, that a international accredited Company worth 2,37 Billion would risk forging results for couple of thousands dollars to please illegal drugs "companies"

Highly doubt, that a international accredited Company worth 2,37 Billion would risk forging results for couple of thousands dollars to please illegal drugs "companies"
Worth 2.37 billion?! It's not Eurofins or anything remotely close. They're just relatively small lab with maybe 20 employees. Not that size is the ultimate indicator of trustworthiness - just look at Enron or the recent VW Diesel gate.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the relatively high number of 'passes' is something I wouldn't expect at all and makes me kinda supicious.

Worth 2.37 billion?! It's not Eurofins or anything remotely close. They're just relatively small lab with maybe 20 employees. Not that size is the ultimate indicator of trustworthiness - just look at Enron or the recent VW Diesel gate.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the relatively high number of 'passes' is something I wouldn't expect at all and makes me kinda supicious.

You are right, i made a mistake and thought Simec AG is Simec S.A.B on the stockexchange but Simec S.A.B is producing steel...

Simec AG seems to be way smaller

Simec Ag - Zofingen 4800 (Bezirk Zofingen), Areal Bleiche West Eingan...

I withdraw..

Its not rocket science man. If you have good raws and a even half way trained monkey, you can brew good gear.

You really think simec is going to risk its reputation and livelihood by taking bribes from a ugl? Ok.

They do not only do testing on aas you know?? Furthermore If that were truly the case...why have they made the decision to stop testing?? Obviously because they dont need to test aas to stay in buissness.

Some of you guys really amaze me. Everything is always a conspiracy! Lol!

Why would you try to discredit simec who has been around for years and at the same time defend this new lab??

Please explain.

You seem to be fairly familiar with simec. Why us that?

Now you're trying to make a comparison between Enron, and the VW omissions scandal to simec who hasn't been caught doing anything wrong.

Why?

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but you obviously have an agenda here.

I would understand why that would seem suspicious if all your used to is shitty gear. If only AL had been around ten years ago to keep you from getting burned:(

Its his desperate attempt at discrediting simec and AL. Implying Simec would fake results for a few bucks is beyond unbelievable.

This guy is a rep for chem clarity, chem tox, a ugl or something along these lines.

He is pushing this way to hard to be just a concerned meso member.

Do what?? There were plenty of tests that came back under dosed and over dosed...and companies were hit or miss, like pharmacom...most of there gear was came back in the acceptable range, however, they had some unacceptable results as well.

You really think simec is going to risk its reputation and livelihood by taking bribes from a ugl? Ok.

I used Simec on occasion they are good lab, but the point is are some of those reports posted all over the please really from Simec or PhotoShop.

Fake lab results made by sources are nothing new.