PHARMA ONLY - Pharmasource

Where have you seen a hand from @Liska ?
the pic with the optis and the cat is from @PHARMAonly since he ordered optis from Liska.
And this time i hope i dont need a degree in molecular biology to convince you, hehe ;-)
Ah right my bad
Ya man I believe you! Im looking to stock up on some lantus, still not sure whether I wanna spend the extra on Pharma GH, or just go with some ugl gh. Also can I mix an order with stuff from this thread + your pharmasource thread?
If you have money go for pharma, another planet IMHO

Looks like Bausch replaces pharmaswiss and there seems to be some sort of bar code on the box

Valeant has been bought out by Bausch Health.

So I am curious how the new lots of Valeant Test e vials from Canada will look like now.

Also,

The Bar Code on the bottom of the box has been implemented a couple years ago in Bulgaria. Its similar to how it is in Turkey.. Alot of countries have them now including Russia and USA.

Valeant has been bought out by Bausch Health.

So I am curious how the new lots of Valeant Test e vials from Canada will look like now.

Also,

The Bar Code on the bottom of the box has been implemented a couple years ago in Bulgaria. Its similar to how it is in Turkey.. Alot of countries have them now including Russia and USA.
It’s been at least 3 years since I had omnadren sourced out of Bulgaria since it’s kind of a risky buy, but that new feature is a big help. Greek Norma also have a similar feature as well.

It’s been at least 3 years since I had omnadren sourced out of Bulgaria since it’s kind of a risky buy, but that new feature is a big help. Greek Norma also have a similar feature as well.

Correct...

I used both Polish/Bulgarian Omnadrens and they were really good. I also used Aspen Sustanons and those were really good too. I think it just comes down to nostalgia and which one you like more.

Did you know that Omnadrens were a generic version of Organon Sustanons? They were sold originally in Poland and they changed the last ester so they can market it. Many years later after Organons patent was up, Jelfa changed the formula exactly like Organon.

Fuck I am old LOL

Correct...

I used both Polish/Bulgarian Omnadrens and they were really good. I also used Aspen Sustanons and those were really good too. I think it just comes down to nostalgia and which one you like more.

Did you know that Omnadrens were a generic version of Organon Sustanons? They were sold originally in Poland and they changed the last ester so they can market it. Many years later after Organons patent was up, Jelfa changed the formula exactly like Organon.

Fuck I am old LOL
Yes. I remember. My first experience with omnadren are in the early 2000s. Last ester was hexanoate I think. All omnadren is still made in Poland at jelfa factory in jelenia gora. The company name in the box is just who distributed it in that country. They still sell as jelfa blue boxes the former Soviet countries. Omna I sent to jano test as 275 per ml and contains 1.2 ml per amp. That’s why they are so strong :).

Anyone know if Galenika testosterone is still produced and available in Serbia pharmacy?

They are but 95% of the shit floating around the black market are counterfeits... I am not sure if you can still buy Galenikas over the counter anymore in Serbia.

Hi, I placed an order with you 1 week ago for Nebido and Genotropin. You told me there is no Nebido in stock. I've just forwarded you an email. Thank you!