PHARMA ONLY - Pharmasource

@PHARMAonly ,there are reasons why you do not communicate about the absence of david pharmasource? you were close before and now? please clarify your position
LOL radio silence, any how they are 2 different threads, we should simply give another sources a chance now that pharmasource is not around other sources can come up on top, sources that do care and that are very active, not saying he doesn´t but he should´ve made an statement or someone else from pharmasource

ive also ordered from pharmasource many times and was happy with everything but i would say itd be good business practise for the person running the pharma only to maybe make a brief comment regarding the pharmasource absence to put worries at bay? as the pharma only is clearly affiliated with pharmasource. may stop people coming into this thread to aomplain as much. just a thought (if this has already happened apologies as i havent gone too far back in the pharma thread)
Just get stuff form another source, let´s just give another sources a try, there are good sources on the rise, pharmasource had just too much attention because of the prices, cheap is not always better

Do you still have ovitrelle pen?

Where is it shipped from?

How long does it take to deliver to Spain?

Last edited:
I'm sure that you're sincerely worried about David's health, and not at all missing your freebies for sucking dick.
@M. Tugboat if you want to stay a donkey, keep writing, .@PHARMAonly i have more than 30 orders from ps in 2 years, we are a group of about 10 people, only pharmastar ... how long do we have to wait? thanks

@M. Tugboat if you want to stay a donkey, keep writing, .@PHARMAonly i have more than 30 orders from ps in 2 years, we are a group of about 10 people, only pharmastar ... how long do we have to wait? thanks

No one gives a fuck how many orders you had in the past.

Donkeys are beautiful, intelligent, lovely and likeable creatures, unlike your punk ass.

Sponsors