PHARMA ONLY - Pharmasource

Anyone know if you can reuse the HCG over and over?
Are you talking about ovitrel hcg? ovitrel is 6500 which is the best hcg and very stable in the fridge 1 month ..other hcg, if you put the bacteriostatic water, you can keep in the fridge 1 month also but I prefer 2 weeks max, best hcg

@BigBaldBeardGuy Hello ,i think now is a good time to be careful here, pharmasourse has not returned, pharmaonly does not say any explanations, for the safety of meso members wait before ordering. already 2 weeks without explanations, these as a new source who wants to come here, she must give proof to gain our confidence. do you think like me?

What is all this about? Most of you are not first time customers and already know shipping to USA is not fast and tracking doesn’t updates until it land in Country of destination. I use priority air mail its the only Way to ship our products currently. Everyone who have concerns please mail me if i don't answer check spam and mail again.

What is all this about? Most of you are not first time customers and already know shipping to USA is not fast and tracking doesn’t updates until it land in Country of destination. I use priority air mail its the only Way to ship our products currently. Everyone who have concerns please mail me if i don't answer check spam and mail again.
Most people have no international patience…

I’m waiting on a package right now. I’m 2021 my average has been about 60 days for int
Damn. I’ve ordered a shit ton international and I’ve never had a wait that long. This is the longest rn, beating a (regrettable) Panda purchase by 10+ days

@SkankHunt i know your a man who like international. Have you noticed it being quite lengthy this year?
Me personally no. However I think it’s due to my shit flying thru NY customs and I’m in NY. Usual time has been 14 days. For a while I’ve just been doing express shipping and it’s 3-5 days. Both of my orders from this guy were 13 and 14 days.

My experience with this Pharma Only has been lackluster at best. I ordered my stuff 7/20 and don’t have yet which is no surprise. I normally use another reputable source for my Pharma GH and get my order within a week or so…. My next order will absolutely bring coming from them. Despite the shipping being lame, when I originally ordered I asked the gentlemen if he had Rimobolan in stock. He answered “yes”, gave me the price, so I proceeded to order. After I sent the btc he emails me and gives me some sob story about his pharmacies being out of stock lol. He offered to refund my btc or choose another product but fuck, at least tell me your out of stock before I send my money. I’ve been around many years and used to wait months for my packages after sending money Western Union.. I have “international patience”. Difference is that It’s 2021 and not 2006 so I shouldn’t have to wait months for my shit.

My experience with this Pharma Only has been lackluster at best. I ordered my stuff 7/20 and don’t have yet which is no surprise. I normally use another reputable source for my Pharma GH and get my order within a week or so…. My next order will absolutely bring coming from them. Despite the shipping being lame, when I originally ordered I asked the gentlemen if he had Rimobolan in stock. He answered “yes”, gave me the price, so I proceeded to order. After I sent the btc he emails me and gives me some sob story about his pharmacies being out of stock lol. He offered to refund my btc or choose another product but fuck, at least tell me your out of stock before I send my money. I’ve been around many years and used to wait months for my packages after sending money Western Union.. I have “international patience”. Difference is that It’s 2021 and not 2006 so I shouldn’t have to wait months for my shit.
Was your order at least shipped yet? Or it’s stuck on customs?